It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just watched ENDGAME

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Great film but there was quite a lot of filler.
My outlook on the world has actually changed, i mean im gettin worried here!What can be done to stop them,i'm in Ireland and the E.U constitution was rejected by the irish people cause under our law everything has to get voted on the refers to the constitutotion, but they re-worded the document so now the people dont vote on it the government does, i mean WOW, my eyes are wide open now! we need a plan!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I still gotta watch that soon. It looks really long that's why I haven't yet. I've watched a couple other films of his like Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove. Some say he's a disinfo agent but he seems really passionate and sincere (although sometimes a little over the top).

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Don't let yourself get too wrapped up into his rantings. I would take everything he says with a grain of salt. My rule of thumb with Jones is to assume about 50% of what he claims is either false or distorted.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
True, I don't think everything he says is necessarily right, but I do think he is on to something. He should try to control his temper a little more too.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silenceisall
Don't let yourself get too wrapped up into his rantings. I would take everything he says with a grain of salt. My rule of thumb with Jones is to assume about 50% of what he claims is either false or distorted.

Oh I no, there is a lot of crap in the film, its just that he makes some valid points about world government, I dont believe the eugenics part, im not that crazy!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
so can anything be done about this?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fada126
so can anything be done about this?

Good question. I think the only hope would be for the masses to realize what's really happening.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

he he ... I would Half agree...lol

its the other 50% that scares me.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Fada126

The Tuskeegee medical experiments (purposely infecting healthy African Americans with syphilis) are true... learned about that in Nursing school. As for the rest, its really not that much of a stretch to believe it happened/is happening.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by HellcatEmi
reply to post by Fada126

The Tuskeegee medical experiments (purposely infecting healthy African Americans with syphilis) are true... learned about that in Nursing school. As for the rest, its really not that much of a stretch to believe it happened/is happening.

yeah I read about those experiments on damninteresting.com(second best website on the net), unbelievably scary stuff!
And how can the people who did this still be in power?i Mean srely thats a crime worthy of capital punishment, in which i would be all to happy to pull the switch!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Oh I no, there is a lot of crap in the film, its just that he makes some valid points about world government, I dont believe the eugenics part, im not that crazy!

The eugenics part is true, you would know that if you actually did some of your own research into that. Alex is always challenging people look into the things he documents and learn for themselves. If more people did that, there would be less misinformation being thrown around.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by Unplugged]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged

The eugenics part is true, you would know that if you actually did some of your own research into that. Alex is always challenging people look into the things he documents and learn for themselves. If more people did that, there would be less misinformation being thrown around.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by Unplugged]

I have loked into to it as best I can and i cant seem to find anything about it,so im gonna go with occams razor and say that its just not true! I have no doubt that they lust after power, i do doubt that they are puttin mercury in the water and the food of people all over the world, i really dont see how there plan to split humans into two sub species can be achieved within there life times, which, lets face it, is all that matters to them, humans cant or dont want to see past the horizon,all that matter is the hear and now, who works for the next generation?nobody thats who, why are these inbred mo fo's any different?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

It is insane not to believe the eugenics part. That is actually the most verifiable part of the Jones rant. Investigate for yourself and discover the truth for yourself. It is far worse than Jones was willing to portray in Endgame.

The wealthiest people in the top 0.5 percent bracket do not care about the acquisition of wealth or items. Their game is the acquisition of power and control. They regard the rest of humanity as their livestock to breed and kill as suits their whim. Whether it is Rothschild or some other family, they do not regard us as the same type of human being as they are.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I have loked into to it as best I can and i cant seem to find anything about it,so im gonna go with occams razor and say that its just not true! I have no doubt that they lust after power, i do doubt that they are puttin mercury in the water and the food of people all over the world, i really dont see how there plan to split humans into two sub species can be achieved within there life times, which, lets face it, is all that matters to them, humans cant or dont want to see past the horizon,all that matter is the hear and now, who works for the next generation?nobody thats who, why are these inbred mo fo's any different?

They are different. They think in terms of their bloodline, their family, their House. Within that framework they seek every sort of means to extend their individual lifetimes through everything from medicine, technology, witchcraft/shamanism to satanism. They indulge in everything.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
They are different. They think in terms of their bloodline, their family, their House. Within that framework they seek every sort of means to extend their individual lifetimes through everything from medicine, technology, witchcraft/shamanism to satanism. They indulge in everything.

Why hasn the down side of inbreedin caught up with them, its a documented fact that it produces some of the most mentally retarded people in the world,(look at alabama
) and no amount of witch craft can change that, and how far along is the genetic engineering that they would have access to?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Fada126

It has in some cases, but the revolutions in DNA analysis and genetic engineering mean they can benefit from things you and I cannot yet imagine. But before all of that, they very carefully guarded their breeding and took pains to try to avoid some of the problems that befell a number of Royal families. Because these bloodlines of the very wealthy may or may not be Royal, all of them allow for marriage to "worthy stock".

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
reply to post by Fada126

It has in some cases, but the revolutions in DNA analysis and genetic engineering mean they can benefit from things you and I cannot yet imagine. But before all of that, they very carefully guarded their breeding and took pains to try to avoid some of the problems that befell a number of Royal families. Because these bloodlines of the very wealthy may or may not be Royal, all of them allow for marriage to "worthy stock".

Granted...but who exactly are they gonna let live? are they specifically gonna wipe out africa or something, or kill of asia? I mean if they put so much faith in race surely the white man is gonna get the least of it, and as far as I no they are all white arn't they?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Why is Alex Jones still alive or not kidnapped by the government?

If he's still alive, then he must be talking B/S......

Why do you think Martin Luther King Jr is dead? For speaking truth, right?

[edit on 24-1-2008 by TheoOne]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Ironic, since that is one of the parts for which there is an absolute plethora of evidence. Do even a small amount of checking and prepare to be truly horrified. This is what we get when Nazis are given well-paid jobs in civil society worldwide rather than being hung from the neck until dead like the sociopathic and psychopathic monsters they are.

Hitler's stepchildren are taking over the planet.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
Ironic, since that is one of the parts for which there is an absolute plethora of evidence. Do even a small amount of checking and prepare to be truly horrified. This is what we get when Nazis are given well-paid jobs in civil society worldwide rather than being hung from the neck until dead like the sociopathic and psychopathic monsters they are.

Hitler's stepchildren are taking over the planet.

Oh i dont deny that some bad stuff has happened, the aliies after victory had a choice to make, kill the scientist and lose there knowlege or keep em and gain there knowledge, what i dont buy into is the wipe out humanity and genetically engineer yourselves to travel in space part! in one way it sounds credible cause youd have a hard time making this stuff up,but then logic comes into play....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join