It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel a UN Created Nation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
It is my understanding that the UN is largely responsible for the creation fo the present Jewish nation - Israel.

It is also my understanding that the Rothschild family are also strongly linked to this nation.

These assumptions make me think a few things and I am curious what other members think about Israel in general.

If the UN is indeed part of the NWO conspiracy what roll is Israel intended to play. I see a lot of support for Israel from the US and other governments as well as many citizens, including many people here on ATS. IS not such support misguided if in fact Israel is playing a part in the plans for a NWO?

Even if Israel is not part of the NWO conspiracy is not the creation of this nation in the late 40's after what I understand to be a 2000 year absence of a jewish state in the region slightly dubious at best?

Before you flame me for being anti semitic know that I have several Jewish and Muslim friends, and I assure you I have the same respect for them as any other friend in my life. I will admit that I am growing increasingly anti-Israel (state).

I am just really interested to hear what people on ATS think in general about Israel and its roll in conspiracy. I did do a search but was not finding the kind of responces I am interested in hearing.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I don’t think that Israel is responsible as such but certain groups of the Zionist mover are definitely behind the big mess in Israel and Palestine.
The same people I believe are also moving things up their way in Washington.
Why is it that the biggest lobby in Washington is from one of the smallest country…

Kacou.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
November 9, 1938 – “Kristallnacht”, 100 Jews killed, 30,000 sent to concentration camps, 7000 Jewish owned shops and 1668 synagogues were pillaged and destroyed. The United States doesn’t outlaw business transactions with Nazi Germany until December 13th, 1941, and only after it had been made public that US companies were profiting from business relationships with Nazi Germany.

June 4, 1939 – Roosevelt refuses to provide political asylum to Jewish passengers aboard the MS St. Luis.

1939 - JBM Hertzog, future leader of the National Party in South Africa is deposed from his status as Prime Minister of South Africa for advocating neutrality towards Nazi Germany.

1940 - Witold Pilecki, a soldier of the Second Polish Republic and the only known person to volunteer to be imprisoned at Auschwitz concentration camp; as early as 1940 notified the Western Allies of the Nazi atrocities as Auschwitz.

1940 – Joe Kennedy Sr. (father to JFK and RFK), United States Ambassador to the United Kingdom during the start of World Oil War II, seeks a personal meeting with Adolf Hitler, in his words, “to bring about a better understanding between the United States and Germany.”

October 20, 1942 – Under the Trading with the Enemy Act, the United States government seizes Prescott Bush’s (Father of George Bush Sr.) assets from business dealings profiting along side Nazi investors and banks from the Jewish slave labor.

February 4, 1945 – Yalta Conference; meeting between President Roosevelt (USA), Winston Churchill (GB), and Joseph Stalin (USSR), to discuss the division of post WWII Europe and control of the free world.

February 13, 1945 – President Roosevelt receives King Farouk I of Egypt and Emperor Haile Selassie of Ethiopia aboard the USS Quincy.

February 14, 1945 – President Roosevelt receives King Ibn Saud of Saudi Arabia aboard the USS Quincy.

May 8, 1945 – Nazi Germany surrenders.

May 14, 1948 – British Mandate for Palestine set to expire May 15, 1948, Israel proclaims her independence.

May 15, 1948 - 1949 – 1948 Arab-Israeli War; Israel is attacked by Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, and Iraq.

May 26, 1948 – National Party in South Africa under the leadership of Nazi sympathizer, JBM Hertzog is “re-elected” into power and imposes South African Apartheid (the Third Reich Southern Division), one of the most brutal governments of the 20th century.

May 11, 1949 – Israel joins the United Nations, and is the only nation out of 185 members that is not allowed to request a seat on the United Nations Security Council.

June 1967 – Egypt, Syria, and Jordan begin massing troops along their respective borders with Israel in preparation for attack. The US Ambassador to the United Nations publicly tells the United Nations and the world that they have no ships within 350 miles of Israel and would not get involved a potential conflict. On June 8, 1967, two days following the start of what would later be known as the 6-day War, Israeli fighter planes and torpedo ships attack the USS Liberty, a United States spy ship located just off the coast of Egypt in international waters. A United States spy ship that did not publicly exist there, sent to spy on an “ally”.

1967-1970 – United States Navy builds swastika shaped building on Coronado Island, California; headquarters of the US Navy Seals.

just3ants.com

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
i guess that just about sums up that subject!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Truth is that which does not change.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Adam Tucker, I am at a loss concerning your point? It is a nice break down of, what, 80 years of Jewish history, but what does it have to do with my OP? Perhaps you would care to clarify this for me? You obviously are much more versed in the recent history of the Jewish people and Israel than I and as such I could only benefit from any relevant information you would care ot pass along to me.

One specific question I would have is would you care to elaborate on:
"May 14, 1948 – British Mandate for Palestine set to expire May 15, 1948, Israel proclaims her independence"?

Cheer

top topics

join