It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is not a religious conflict.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I didn’t come cross this video on ATS, I don’t know if any one had seen this.
What he said is very true. I have said this on ATS many time over that Muslims and Jews where living in peace for many 100s of years before the rise of Zionism started they global propaganda against the Muslims and soon against any other religions.
Don’t forget that Zionism is at the core very secular and manipulative
Look at this video.
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

kacou

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Yeah the jews are horrible people, but they are not alone in their world domination plan. and i think they are not the head masters of the nwo.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by time_trav._01

Why you saying that Jews are horrible peoples?
Did you see the video?

Kacou

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by kacou

i dont mean the jews we find on the streets, i am talking bout the jews u find in the NEW WORLD ORDER Headquarters

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I think he thought it was just another antisemetic vid and didn't bother. I found it very interesting to see an orthodox looking jewish sect that is against the state of Israel and Zionism. I just read some hate stuff from a Christian doctor and this shows me there is no base for this hatred.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by time_trav._01

This is exactly what this Rabi is saying.
This people are called Zionist.
I think you referring to this people that adder to this movement and not Jews

Kacou

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
This orthodox Jew is frustrated like many Jew are when seeing day in and day out their religion hijacked for political reasons. But lately a lot of Jews think that it is not going any where.
I like when he bring this old orthodox Jew in front of the camera and tells every one that this man was living in east Jerusalem before the war, with Muslim neighbour and their kids was playing together.
kacou

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kacou

I like these people, the ones that leave politics and religion apart. I would pray to whatever god that can unite the world.

new topics

top topics

join