It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well We're Movin on Up!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
to the east side, a deluxe apartment in the sky!!!

Look at the new statistical highs recently attained by the members and guests here at ATS!!!

bottom of the page

Most total registered members online all at once: 380 on Jan 23 2008 @ 00:00 GMT
Most registered users ever on ATS in one day: 2,934 on Jan 23 2008 @ 04:10 GMT
Most new posts on ATS in one 24-hour period: 4,230 on Nov 6 2007 @ 04:37 GMT
Most guests on ATS in one 24-hour period: 94,635 on Jan 22 2008 @ 19:00 GMT
Most guests online all at once: 9,148 on Dec 26 2007 @ 08:30 GMT

380 is awesome considering the previous high was during the 5th of November event

Congrats ATS

To the guests.... Come on in the water's fine, We won't bite..... that hard

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Good morning Jak!

Stats are looking pretty good there bud!

I'll bet the top threads, such as these, had something to do with it:

1. Astroid (Jan 28-29 impact/no impact)
2. Heath Ledger
3. Mars humanoid/statue
4. Scientology

Once something goes mainstream, people are clicking left and right to try to get all the info they can digest.

I'm glad ATS has a foothold in the 'clickings'. It pays to advertise our site!

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Yep yep! ATS is THE place to be. Come on all you lurkers, what are you waiting for?

PS, Morning Jack! Morning Ducky!
Hows all with you both today?
I must go check the post number and see how close to the 4 million we are!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
We are shattering records at jaw dropping paces! And what's really impressive is that we don't have one thread taking in much of the traffic, as it has been in the past when we seen a huge spike in numbers. These numbers are record breaking, but it's not much of a stretch to think that they are going to become the norm.

This wasn't a sudden spike. This is an indication of what the very near future holds, on a daily basis.

A quote of Bill's from another thread...

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
We're ranked a 4,100 and are fast-approaching the all-important 1 million absolute unique monthly visitors.

One Million monthly uniques is an incredibly significant audience for a niche content website... and these third party numbers show the opposite of your claim... they (and other numbers from Alexa, Neilson NetRatings, Comscore MediaMetrics, etc.) show ATS has grown to be the #1 destination for "alternative topics" and the gap is widening.

In one month, we are on pace for over 1,000,000 Million unique visitors. That is 1,000,000 different people logging on! Not a million hits from a handful of people. Each and every one of those is their own person, their own identity, own set of eyes, and more importantly.. their own opinion.

That's almost scary to think of how many people are here. Hell, that is scary.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by chissler]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Wow, very impressive.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by chissler

Blimey, with that many unique visitors there might even be someone who agrees with me!

Doubtfull, I know but there is a chance

Great stuff and long may it continue.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
What's kind of creepy about all the new found attention is that we have become a recognisable demographic probably showing explosive growth and I'm even beginning to see advertisments in the mainstream that mention Conspiracy Theories, like the one about Red Bull and shooting the moon landing in a studio. That's great that we are in such a state exponential growth, and normally that would be great for any business model or public forum, but considering the subject matter we deal with here, the extra attention is sure to garner some interests that aren't going to be so beneficial or friendly. I fear for the lot of us really sometimes.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Hobson's Choice

Originally posted by twitchy
I fear for the lot of us really sometimes.

Considering what we do here, that's not an unreasonable concern.

The very nature of ATS constitutes a challenge to established authority, and such challenges tend to have ways of being answered.

Already, there are some subjects we cannot discuss without suffering the risk of being widely censored by Internet filters. Already, some governments and ISPs closely control what may be communicated and even "free countries" are openly planning further filtering of Internet content.

It would be all too easy for "subversive" sites like ATS to be blocked by such filters for the most specious of reasons, and the crackdown is only beginning.

Nonetheless, the alternative -- saying nothing -- is clearly unbearable to us, or our community would have fallen silent long ago instead of growing.

Our best chance for survival is to continue to embrace the principles that have made the ATS community what it is today.

Though there is always risk in seeking and sharing the truth, it's a risk worth taking.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I'd suggest that some of the filtering at Government sites is more to do with work ethic and productivity than subversive behaviour!

Great stats though ATS. I really am amazed at what the little web site has become!

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Did it again!!!

Most total registered members online all at once: 390 on Jan 23 2008 @ 21:50 GMT
Most registered users ever on ATS in one day: 3,120 on Jan 24 2008 @ 04:40 GMT
Most new posts on ATS in one 24-hour period: 4,297 on Jan 24 2008 @ 11:10 GMT

ATS members are the BEST!!!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Wonder when we will hit 400?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
Wonder when we will hit 400?

Most total registered members online all at once: 408 on Jan 24 2008 @ 21:20 GMT
Most registered users ever on ATS in one day: 3,181 on Jan 25 2008 @ 00:40 GMT
Most new posts on ATS in one 24-hour period: 4,342 on Jan 24 2008 @ 18:40 GMT

How about them apples?

I hear a train a comin, it's comin round the bend

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Didn't have to wait long for that.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

"Ask and ye shall receive?" lolol

Auctioneer: "Do we have 450....450 anyone?? 450 from the man in the back row...450 450....450 for this lovely internet site.....450....!!!!"

lololol

Love it!!!

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
At this rate, we're going to have to do like Wal-Mart and have "door greeters" for all the new traffic.

I said it before, and it's still true, this is the wave of the future.

Great going everyone.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
At this rate, we're going to have to do like Wal-Mart and have "door greeters" for all the new traffic.

To the Introduction forum!

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Awesome! Simply freakin' AWESOME! I knew this genre had something to it!
I'd like to thank all the little people who made this happen....but I can't because WE ARE FREAKIN' HUGE!

Congrats ATS. Congrats Members!

Cuhail

top topics

join