It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans and their False Idols!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I am batman!

err uhh, umm, maybe.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sethdarke

Americans and their False Idols!!!

You Americans sometimes....

And you wonder why your nation is going down the drain ?

Heath Ledger dies and you are all oh so sad, and you call him the greatest genius of his generation ?

What crap is that ? almost anyone can be an actor, all you need to do is pretend you are someone your not...

AH HA HA HA! WOW!! This is hilarious! Someone already said it, but yes, Heath Ledger is freaking Australian. And, it's the MEDIA that truns these people into larger than life Icons or whatever. What the hell does the average American have to do with this thread?

Our nation is going down the drain because of Heath Ledger's death? AH HA HA HA HA! WOW! That is GOOD!

Who called him a genius? WHO??

Almost anyone can be an actor? AH HA HA HA HA!! WOW!! Like, you? AH HA HA HA HA!! I guess almost anyone can paint and sing and write and etc. too, correct?

LMAO at the OP!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
well all of you who don't agree with me can say whatever you want, but these celebrities and their "stories" and lives portrayed into your living rooms on a daily basis are used to distract you from what your government is doing, and im not saying all americans are falling for it, but it's definately more than enough of you.

people all across the world are dying on a daily basis, some in much worse circumstances and who'm have done much more with their lives than heath, but because he was a celebrity he will be on the news every night for the next 2 - 3 weeks, in every newspaper and magazine, with the whole world mourning him.

why ? i mean for gods sake why....then i sit and listen to people talking about oh his family, and his children, talking as if they KNOW them, feeling sorrow for someone who wouldn't probably even talk to them on the streets...but oh i know heath, he is suuuch a great guy ( meanwhile never even met him in person )

talk about things that matter for gods sake, talk about how your family will survive your goverment, ask your child about school, mind your own business and concern yourself with your own lives, instead you'll sit booing at a table talking for hours about how some guy you never even met died making such a huge issue about it the ENTIRE world knows about it...

it is pathetic

and all you who disagree can attack me all you like, i don't even read everythign you say to be cause you all talk a bunch of crap

this is my rant hehe

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   

well all of you who don't agree with me can say whatever you want, but these celebrities and their "stories" and lives portrayed into your living rooms on a daily basis are used to distract you from what your government is doing, and im not saying all americans are falling for it, but it's definately more than enough of you.

We can say whatever we want? Gee, thanks for clearing that up! Distract us from what our government is doing? Really? Is it distracting me from how much my government sucks? I don't think so....

people all across the world are dying on a daily basis, some in much worse circumstances and who'm have done much more with their lives than heath, but because he was a celebrity he will be on the news every night for the next 2 - 3 weeks, in every newspaper and magazine, with the whole world mourning him.

What are YOU doing for those dying people? And all this sounds more like jealousy than anything else!!

talk about things that matter for gods sake, talk about how your family will survive your goverment, ask your child about school, mind your own business and concern yourself with your own lives, instead you'll sit booing at a table talking for hours about how some guy you never even met died making such a huge issue about it the ENTIRE world knows about it...

Do you talk about how YOUR family will survive YOUR government? It doesn't sound like you mind your own business at all. It appears you have your nose pretty deep into this Heath Ledger business!

it is pathetic

and all you who disagree can attack me all you like, i don't even read everythign you say to be cause you all talk a bunch of crap

Yes.....this thread is pathetic. You don't read everything on here? LMAO! WE talk crap but YOU my friend have it "going on." You are THE MAN!! You truly have it all figured out!!

AH HA HA HA HA HA!!!

:shk:

[edit on 24-1-2008 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Excitable_Boy

Is that you in the photo ?? you look damn manky dude, wash your hair!!

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
The OP has spoke his mind, and others are merely using this as a platform to bash him. That's not what we are here for.

Thread Closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join