It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Brady wearing a walking cast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Here's a short TMZ video of Brady wearing a walking cast.

www.tmz.com...

Yesterday, ESPN was showing the play that he may have injured it on.

It doesn't look like a major injury.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
He's fine. Was seen later on that day in a club with Gisele and Leonardo Decaprio without the boot.

The bigger question is that Gisele and Leonardo use to date. What the hell are the three doing hang out together?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by testrat

That's the kind of relationships those celebritys have. Whereas you or I would probably give Leonardo-half-a-sissie a good slap if he wanted to share a cab, they see it as being liberated.

Or maybe Leo's a stalker?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The whole cast thing struck me as a ploy to make the Giants think they had an edge. Although the cast may have bene necessary for a few hours because the foot was injured, I doubt the foot will cause any problems at gametime.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The New York gossips queens (New York Post) are having a field day with the Brady coverage. They have already called Brady "girlie" for bringing flowers into his girlfriend apartment. And have also claimed that he went and got hair plugs this week.

The Post also had a * next to the Patriots in their NFL standing throughout the year and only credited them with 15 regular season wins.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This is just a ploy of The Coach, the best coach of the face of the planet...

My guess is that Brady will be listed as probale on the SB injury report...

... because he has been listed as proble on the injury report for every game in his carear...

The Coach has taken this season to personaly spite everyone in football.

Not to mention this story all but killed the Moss Story from just days before, and this is the story that has stuck for almost a week now.

NE Coach is the best coach ever...

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
exactly! coach of the freak'n year

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I think it is so he can beg out of playing in the ProBowl and have a 'legitimate' excuse for doing it.

new topics

top topics

join