It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diversion of the U.S. Military for the coming Police State??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Hello all. This thread was created to just throw out an idea that no one, as far as I have seen, has touched on. With new post everyday on ATS of the coming Police State and NWO, it had me thinking that if the NWO elite is carrying out their plan in various stages, such as 9/11, which led to the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan (after all, two towers, two countries) and the downturn of the economy etc., then is it possible that Iraq and Afghanistan were actually diversions as well to keep the majority of our fighting force away from the U.S. so that the "elite" could carry out their plans with fewer resistancies (think about Pearl Harbor)?? That the troop surges to both Iraq and the planned 3,000 more Marines to Afghanistan is away to keep these soldiers away so that when martial law is declared, the majority of our troops with access to most weapons and tactics would not be around to resist?? After all, the majority of military personnel i know personnally (Army, Air Force, Marines) put family first and would resist the idea of police officers or what have you shove guns in their mothers faces with threats of martial tyranny. It obviously sounds far fetched but then again, I'm posting on ATS! Any opinions would gladly be openly recieved.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyinbrian420
After all, the majority of military personnel i know personnally (Army, Air Force, Marines) put family first and would resist the idea of police officers or what have you shove guns in their mothers faces with threats of martial tyranny.

Police officers are the same way. They are not automatons or brainwashed robots. Do you think police are any different than soldiers or any other Americans?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
That is why we have the second amendment. While we may not technology on our side we do know the territory. It is hard to beat any resistance on their own ground. We also have a very large group of well trained Vets that I am sure would stand up and bring it to them. Don't think for a second that just because we are occupied elsewhere that the people can't take care of the homefront.

respectively

reluctantpawn

new topics

join