It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not sure what to make of this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Early this morning I awoke to hear what sounds like our biggest dog barking. Woof, pause, woof. He's the only one barking, but not crazy barking or anything. I get up to find out what is going on.

I get up to see what's happening. I feel sort of strange, but I guess that isn't that unusual after waking up.

At some point I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. There is this skin indention around my right eye like an oval shaped object was placed over it, and had enough pressure to create this indention. The indention was larger than my eye socket and went around my eyebrow.

Picture would have been nice, I know.

So, anyway I notice my heart is just beating fast like I'm scared or something. So, I try to lay there and get my heart to slow down. But it's just keeps wanting to beat fast. I don't feel scared or anything at this point. Sort of like something was in my system making it beat faster.

It's odd, I thought perhaps a supplement I had taken before bed could have made my heart do that.

But that doesn't explain this indention around my eye. I thought perhaps I could have had my hand on my face and had a temporary wrinkle indention from skin folding up, but I remember this having more of a uniform shape. Skin folding up into this shape might have been tough. I tried mushing my skin around to see if it was possible.

I have had odd experiences before in my room, so this really isn't so different.

Anyone else had something like this happen?

Troy

new topics

join