It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inquiry into Kentucky UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone knew of any reports of UFOs in Kentucky, I believe around Richmond, which is south of Lexington sometime in the late 70s. I'm not too sure about the exact date, but it's a possible sighting my mother may have had back when she was going to Eastern Kentucky University and I'm trying to see if I can match it up with any recorded sighting. I can try to get some more specifics this weekend when I call home, but for now I'll give you the gist of what happened.

She was living a trailer park at the time and she woke up to her dog barking. There was a red light shining into her trailer, but it wasn't flashing like a the light on an ambulance, it was staying constant. There is a very good chance that this is absolutely nothing, but the red light reminds me of the abduction that took place near Stanford, KY in 76, which happens to be about 30 miles southwest from Richmond. I'm pretty sure that 76 may be a year or two too early though, but I can try to find out.

I probably wouldn't give this much credence if it weren't for the fact that a similar red light has been associated with a UFO in the area in the past, the fact that my aunt clearly remembers her, my mom, and some friends being abducted when they were children from a forest near DC, and now my sister has had 2 sightings in the past few months. So, if anyone knows of similar sightings to that involved in the Stanford abductions in the same area I would love to know about it.

new topics

join