It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia and the NWO ????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Well ive been going over all the video's by Alex Jones and related topics to do with the NWO and I have come to the conclusion that Australia may play a key part in the success or failure of a World goverment.....

Its seems that all the Unions are almost in place and ready to take it all to the next stage, and with the introduction of an Asian friendly prime minister ( Kevin Rudd ) it only seems a matter of time before Australia follows suite

So what im asking is what can we do as Australians to stop this happening ??? I love this country but do not want it to become the next testing ground for Eugenics and such related experiments.....

What do we do......???

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Attack Fabianism at all levels of government from the local council up to parliament house in Canberra.

Beat the Australian disease of apathy and laziness and harass and campaign against all corrupt politicians in the country.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
hmmm thats one thing i have come to discover about this country when I moved here from England 16 yrs ago, As good a thing as it is to be relaxed and layed back it dosn't really help with stopping the NWO taking over this country..... Everyone is too trusting that the Goverment will do the right thing.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Even so- fight all illegitimate power.

As Phil Donoghue said in the USA, "dissent dissent dissent or the whole American experiment is meaningless."

Same thing for Oz. Fight to the death or live as slaves.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
"Its seems that all the Unions are almost in place"
The Unions are in place to ensure the working class gets a fair go, thats always been the way, the IR laws the liberal party instigated are crap.

"with the introduction of an Asian friendly prime minister"
Racism?

"So what im asking is what can we do as Australians to stop this happening"
Stop worrying about the future and be present in the now, forget the past and see the reality of non dualism.

If anything the Labor party and Kevin Rudd are bringing Australia back down to earth and away from the money hungry direction John Howard was taking us.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
If you want to know more about Australian and NWO, check this the following thread out.

Link

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuzian
"Its seems that all the Unions are almost in place"
The Unions are in place to ensure the working class gets a fair go, thats always been the way, the IR laws the liberal party instigated are crap.

"with the introduction of an Asian friendly prime minister"
Racism?

"So what im asking is what can we do as Australians to stop this happening"
Stop worrying about the future and be present in the now, forget the past and see the reality of non dualism.

If anything the Labor party and Kevin Rudd are bringing Australia back down to earth and away from the money hungry direction John Howard was taking us.

Seems you have miss understood what I was speaking about in relation to the unions etc. I was refering to the EU ( European Union ) and the NAU ( North American Union ) and the very soon to be established AU that includes Australia, New Zealand and most of Asia.

As for the call of racism I hardly think so...... It was just an observation that Kevin Rudd has very strong ties with Asian Countries / Goverment and can speak their language unlike Mr Howard.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Apologies for the misinterpretation there but I see no problem with the national unions either.

As a "mere" citizen of Australia all you can do is be happy live your life and avoid trouble. I don't think predicting the future is going to serve any benifit here.

Asia is a fantastic country to have as an ally, I refuse to bite into any conspiracy theories until there is "hard evidence" although hypothetically NWO/Illuminati could exist in the way we theorize there is just no evidence, and hence no concern.

If something insane is going to happen its going to happen, sure having proven knowledge before hand can prevent things from happening but its unlikely we will be informed of any "hidden" plans or knowledge and thus worrying about something that isn't likely or proven to happen is pointless in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Your ASIO file, via PROMIS, is able to be read anywhere, any time, by anyone, at any level, of the NSA/NRO. It is filtered and new information is added constantly to the virtual version of the file via Echelon and a swarm of informants in every organisation, every club, every workplace of any size in the whole of Australia, and wherever Australians are worldwide.

Why?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Honestly, I take all this "NWO" stuff with a grain of salt. To me it is just another conspiracy on this website that a lot of people seem to be buying into. (not saying it shouldn't be talked about or anything, as this IS a conspiracy website and a very appropriate place to discuss it)

As I walk through the streets of Brisbane and Canberra when I visit, which is often, I see no evidence of any impending NWO take over. As for Kevin Rudd being friendly with Asian countries - Good! He is helping create greater ties with Indonesia, which I think is a brilliant idea. Why be anything but friendly with your neighbours?

If I am completely wrong and Australia really is a big part of this New World Order that is threatening our very lifestyles, then honestly, what can we do? It seems that if the world elite are conspiring against us, and not only in our country, then a few hundred, or thousand Australians standing up against it would do much. Apparently they already have all the right people in their pockets anyway.

I don't think its laziness that's making me say this. It's just realistic, imo.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I do think there will be a new world order- globalisation is happening

One of the main themes in this new worold order conspiracy theory is the elites plans to depopulate our planet from what I read.

But in Australia they have been encouraged to have more babies, have even had ridiculous amounts of money thrown at them to do so- how does that tie in with the elites plans to depopulate?

[edit on 28-10-2009 by lifecitizen]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

I have asked myself the exact same question mate, the best way I can answer that is Australia being under populated requires a minimum number of workers to maintain and operate the theft of its natural resources. These resources being mineral in nature and not manufacturing ( people orientated ) require trained skilled people which you cant just bring in from Asia.

We as a nation of "She'll be right mate" apathetic sheeple do not require to have our rights taken away as with the gun buy back we offer no opposition to anything the Gov. wants to do. We pose as absolutely no threat and thus will probably be out of the cross hairs of what is happening in Europe and America to bring in the NWO.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
reply to post by lifecitizen

I have asked myself the exact same question mate, the best way I can answer that is Australia being under populated requires a minimum number of workers to maintain and operate the theft of its natural resources. These resources being mineral in nature and not manufacturing ( people orientated ) require trained skilled people which you cant just bring in from Asia.

We as a nation of "She'll be right mate" apathetic sheeple do not require to have our rights taken away as with the gun buy back we offer no opposition to anything the Gov. wants to do. We pose as absolutely no threat and thus will probably be out of the cross hairs of what is happening in Europe and America to bring in the NWO.

Thanks for the reply Mazz.

I did think because of our size we are not considered to be a threat and that we will naturally fall in line with the nwo after it is implemented in other countries first.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I don't think a man who doesn't know who Jimi Hendrix is would be smart enough to be involved in some world-wide conspiracy involving a NWO.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Well, South Australian Government is certainly in on it.

Otherwise, they wouldn't be using the symbol of Horus for their logo.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
What makes me sick is how we are signatories to every freaking International Organization, I just read on news.com.au about how the IMF is telling our Gov. to not get too generous with the handouts to the people to bust the recession.

Who owns them and who is their boss ? I strongly suspect they in fact privately owned like the Federal Reserve of the USA and really are just private interest's controlling our fiscal policy for their own benefit and not the Countries.

top topics

join