It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is holography currently available for use and misuse?

page: 32
<< 29  30  31   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MattGilligan
It’s all about you bud.

a reply to: neutronflux

I thought it was about “Is holography currently available for use and misuse?” in the context of the Illuminati?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Nope... it’s all about you.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MattGilligan
Nope... it’s all about you.

Let’s compare the number of times “I” is used between our posted threads.

If you are going to keep posting, you might as well explain what the Illuminati have to do with the topic of this thread.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MattGilligan

You imply the Illuminati had something to do with 9/11 and holograms. Then your posts have you saying “I” this and “I” that? Is that code you are connected to the Illuminati?

You imply the truth of 9-11 has something to do with the Illuminati, then you tall about your path, your education, and you posted in terms of “I” ?

Is that code?

Can you even prove the Illuminati are satanic? What if they are pagan? Or believed in Mayan gods? Or atheists, and don’t practice magic at all?
edit on 8-11-2017 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: adampants2007

Does anyone have a copy of the YouTube video that adampants mentions? I would love to learn more.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionStars
Yes, it is. What are some of the most logically and illogically argued opposition contentions in the discussions on this forum? DEW and holography by laser.

www.fas.org...

"The word "laser" is an acronym for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation. Lasers are finding ever increasing military applications -- principally for target acquisition, fire control, and training. These lasers are termed rangefinders, target designators, and direct-fire simulators. Lasers are also being used in communications, laser radars (LIDAR), landing systems, laser pointers, guidance systems, scanners, metal working, photography, holography, and medicine.

In this document the word laser will be limited to electromagnetic radiation emitting devices using light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation at wavelengths from 180 nanometers to 1 millimeter. The electromagnetic spectrum includes energy ranging from gamma rays to electricity. Figure 1 illustrates the total electromagnetic spectrum and wavelengths of the various regions."

(MOD EDIT: to correct BB code)

[edit on 2/12/2008 by benevolent tyrant]

[edit on 12/2/08 by JAK]

I was watching a documentary on TV about UFOs and they claimed the Phoenix Lights was a test of a holographic projector. stating that a lot of witnesses said that the edges looked fuzzy. I don't remeber witnesses saying that, i do remeber someone that saw the underside really close up said it looked liquid like

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LA1IMPALA

originally posted by: OrionStars
Yes, it is. What are some of the most logically and illogically argued opposition contentions in the discussions on this forum? DEW and holography by laser.

www.fas.org...

"The word "laser" is an acronym for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation. Lasers are finding ever increasing military applications -- principally for target acquisition, fire control, and training. These lasers are termed rangefinders, target designators, and direct-fire simulators. Lasers are also being used in communications, laser radars (LIDAR), landing systems, laser pointers, guidance systems, scanners, metal working, photography, holography, and medicine.

In this document the word laser will be limited to electromagnetic radiation emitting devices using light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation at wavelengths from 180 nanometers to 1 millimeter. The electromagnetic spectrum includes energy ranging from gamma rays to electricity. Figure 1 illustrates the total electromagnetic spectrum and wavelengths of the various regions."

(MOD EDIT: to correct BB code)

[edit on 2/12/2008 by benevolent tyrant]

[edit on 12/2/08 by JAK]

I was watching a documentary on TV about UFOs and they claimed the Phoenix Lights was a test of a holographic projector. stating that a lot of witnesses said that the edges looked fuzzy. I don't remeber witnesses saying that, i do remeber someone that saw the underside really close up said it looked liquid like

And more agree real jet’s hit the towers.

Shrugs

Flight Photos

Photographs of Remains of Flights 11, 175, and 93

Here are photographs of the remains of Flights 11, 175 at and around Ground Zero, and Flight 93 in Shanksville, PA. Photographs of the aircraft remains at the Pentagon are found in the Pentagon evidence section.

911research.wtc7.net...

edit on 29-8-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed

top topics

<< 29  30  31   >>

join