It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is holography currently available for use and misuse?

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MattGilligan
If fantasy is something that is the result of inner knowledge that resonates to the surface when triggered by the truth uttered by the lips of others then I’m a fantasist.

a reply to: neutronflux

What. I am not talking about your pseudo knowledge. I am talking about if you can create a coherent theory to explain a physical event, create a credible argument, and back it with facts.

The world is long tired of the truth movement, with nothing but innuendo and lies, that exploits 9/11.

Glad you can keep it real..... yes, that is sarcasm.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I’m not interested in conspiracy, 911, ufos etc, the diversions Of spirit. I’m only interested in the ultimate truth which is within us all only to be unearthed when ignorance prevails. I made a comment that didn’t need to be answered but you felt the need to try to correct me. I don’t feel the need to correct anybody. I hardly ever comment on any forums but I do like to read and when I read such comments as the earlier written I feel relieved to find somebody in the know.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MattGilligan

This? The jets were the magic of the Illuminati?

By: adampants2007

For example...I will change my perception and they will BEND my hand. It really isn't bending on the 3D plane, but from a 4D perspective..it IS. Then, they show me the additional "depth"...the "space"....."room to hide" within something like my own hand. I can't explain it.......hyper3D? It expands and I see the "space between". Funny, I read a lot of dave matthews lyrics.....some of the stuff he says really shows he has seen some of this. I know that "Satanists" do...but they will NEVER tell. That is the difference. The "Illuminati" KNOWS this stuff. They can travel with "additional options".

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I can’t tell you to understand or even try to explain it to you. You have to be able to comprehend what he was saying. It’s a case of opening up and forgetting what you’ve learnt because “your previous education” as insane as this sounds just gets in the way. We are schooled from an early age as were our parents and so on hence we are conditioned with a mainstream truth, a universal truth that we live by and religiously practice every single day in our short lived life’s. I think outside the box. Even if I come across as insane or dumb I really don’t care. When you know you just know. If you consider the things we know to be in this existence as a means to being perceived as “normal” then that’s all it is. But deep down inside you and everybody knows the ultimate truth. I’m not trying to put people down or express the ego I’m just being honest and sincere.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

If you consider the things we know to be in this existence as a means to being perceived as “normal” then that’s all it is. But deep down inside you and everybody knows the ultimate truth.

That is meaningless hippy dippy talk.
The world runs on facts and science.

If you have any facts that would change 911 as we know it then please present them.
Otherwise feel free to return to your meditation in the other world.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
See how you can’t help but respond with insults and judgement? This is what I’m talking about. There’s no real point in me discussing this reality with you because I’d get no where.
a reply to: samkent

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

You do realize, real and tangible jets caused real deformation to the structures, real and tangible chemical reaction that is fire, and real and physical damage.

If the Illuminati has the power you boast, they would use that power to ensure people like you could no tell the “truth”.

Thanks being the implant of your debunking.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
What ever you say, enjoy the trip!

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MattGilligan
What ever you say, enjoy the trip!

Just find you odd you want to post fantasy as fact.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Ok, let me give you an example.
Let’s say you are a globalist and your neighbour is a flat earther. You follow mainstream science yet Joe Bloggs next door conducts his own experiments. You believe faithfully in the measurement of curvature as given by mainstream science yet Joe debunked their so called science with a simple laser pen and a flat lake. You laugh at Joe and stay safe with science. Meanwhile a guy that lives 4 doors up debunks Joe and mainstream science and so on and so on. You however stay safe in the knowledge that mainstream science can’t be incorrect, their tests and measurements all seem so correct because the tools they use can’t lie and their theory’s make sense. This is called “being safe.” You like to be seen as normal, I understand that. We live in a world of judgement and ego. The ego will tell you that by following the masses you are intelligent and that anyone who steals away is dumb or a fantasist. You don’t feel comfortable chasing the alternative down the rabbit hole because you’re afraid you’ll get lost doing so. I could go on all day on the subject but I’m busy. Have a good one.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I live in a world where something works or not, and is defined by its repeatability.

If the earth was flat. You could get about any radio broadcast transmitted on earth from about any spot on earth. An antenna on Mount Everest should be able to receive any radio transmitting originating on the Earth’s surface. The curvature of the earth makes this vertical impossible. Barring radio waves bouncing around earths atmosphere on occasion from specific atmospheric conditions. I think that is possible too because the earth atmosphere is a sphere.

Would you care to expose a “false” science.

Again, if the Illuminati had the power you claim, how are you not under a mind spell to prevent you from spilling the beans. Tin foil hat?

If the Illuminati already controlled the world through demons and magic, why the need to stage 9/11.
edit on 7-11-2017 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

There is a reason why FM radio is line of site, and AM is not as dependent on line of site. If the earth is flat, why would there be a great difference in where and how AM and FM broadcasts are received. Or why would ultra low radio transmissions be needed to the extent they are now?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The earth being flat was an example used to explain a simple fact to you.
I don’t need a “tin hat” because simply I understand how the illuminati tick. In order to see you must first understand.
To understand the illuminati isn’t something you’ll read in a text book or see on YouTube.
The longer you demonstrate blindness the deeper you’ll be in the grasp of “satanic” or “demonic” control. Don’t ask me to proof or explain how to awaken to such forces because awakening isn’t enough. If I was to for want to ride horse back yeah firstly I know it’s possible and riding horse back is something I know happens. But, I’ve never rode horse back so I’d have to practice and learn to ride horse back before fully understanding how to. Get it? I can’t just ride horse back.
Try searching within...

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

So what is your evidence the Illuminati has anything to do with the actual physical effects perceived as jets impacting the towers, creating entrance and exit holes, and jet wreckage documented by civilians ending up in the streets and on buildings.

I would say alien ships cloaked as jets crashed into the towers, got stuck for a time, and then the towers collapsed when the alien ships pulled free. After the initial impacts, the alien ships switched to invisibility cloak. The alien ships were invoked by Scientologists because an individual that worked for the banks controlled by the Scientologists was going to exspose that the Scientologists are making the earth ready to receive the aliens that seeded earth for harvesting human laborers.

I would say it’s fun to create fantasy, but the victims of 9/11 deserve more respect than your fantasies.
edit on 7-11-2017 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Note. I don’t believe aliens hit the towers. Just another example how easy it is to create fantasy when you ignore evidence, science, and reality.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Lol, really? That sounded like a child’s wild imagination. Seriously search within...
I’m not even discussing 911

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

My example of ridiculous theories?

What is your theory on how the Illuminati created a jet impact at the towers in a thread about Holograms? While you give kudos to a poster envoking rock bands, Satanists, and magic?

Like to create a cleare theory, create a logical argument with evidence like an adult. Or you just going to play the magic Illuminati card.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
What’s 911 got to do with anything? You brought that up. I’ve only given you examples... you need evidence to back your mainstream BS, I have my own evidence to back the path I walk and the things I experience in this reality. I’d be totally wasting your time telling you of my experiences.
Listen, if what I say makes you angry (and it seems to me that it does) then revert back to your text books and YouTube movies and forget I ever ruffled your feathers.
Some people can’t be saved from themselves... Get me?
I must say though I did enjoy our discussion for part of it but then you had to get all text book on me. Try burning those things.
In a sentence... I know what I know and the knowledge that beholds me is within and can’t be told on a forum. I could write you a text book if you like?, but you’d never be able to comprehend what I am saying. In fact you’d probably cross stuff out and replace it with your own (previously indoctrinated) mainstream truths!
Just put your phone down, close your eyes and say hello to your self for a while because I’m pretty sure you’ve been neglecting the true source of knowledge that comes from within.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

And there is the typical rant....

When you could have spent the time like an adult, cresting a clear argument, based on logic, and supported by facts.

It’s not what you imagine and feel. It’s what caused the physical reality to be manipulated.

You take a deep breath, and clearly state how the Illuminati manipulated the WTC jet strikes relative to Holograms.

I feel another rant looming....

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Like your classic use of false authority. If you feel the need to argue you have authority, you probably don’t have it.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join