It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is holography currently available for use and misuse?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Here's an example how magicians make an elephant disappear

video.aol.com...

No holograms needed.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by jfj123]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

video.aol.com...

No holograms needed.

Ah, ye olde smoke and mirrors inside a building before holograms were used outside buildings.

I noticed they are are doing that inside a building not outside. Why don't you show us one outside a building with an object image "disappeared, moved, and reappeared" elsewhere? I already explained how Houdini did it on stage. He also used smoke and mirrors, when there was no lift provided under the stage.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

The article is the information. It explains the science behind holography using laser technology.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essedarius

Originally posted by OrionStars
Perhaps you better study the history of magic as well. Houdini was on acting stages, with lifts that dropped the elephant under the stage.

My point was that it's possible to do magic without 3d holographic lasers. I'll take your odd agreement/insult as confirmation that you feel the same.

Modern magicians ... prefer to "disappear" and "reappear" their "buildings, elephants, and Statues of Liberty" etc. in the great outdoors, primarily via the miracle of television.

I did not say it was not. What is your relevant point.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by OrionStars]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionStars

Before responding, I'll give you a minute to edit your answer for completeness and clarity.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Essedarius

It is as complete and clear as it is going to get. What is your relevant point in relation to the science of laser holography?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

video.aol.com...

No holograms needed.

Ah, ye olde smoke and mirrors inside a building before holograms were used outside buildings.

Yeah from 2007. Back in the good ole days.

I noticed they are are doing that inside a building not outside. Why don't you show us one outside a building with an object image "disappeared, moved, and reappeared" elsewhere?

Why don't you?
Also why don't you post 1 shred of evidence backing up any of your statements?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

The article is the information. It explains the science behind holography using laser technology.

Yes I know that but it doesn't explain how the level of technology you are claiming is possible. Can you post any evidence supporting what you're saying? YES or NO?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Essedarius

It is as complete and clear as it is going to get. What is your relevant point in relation to the science of laser holography?

Well since you are so familiar with holograms, maybe you can answer these 2 questions for me
1. How did they overcome dispersion to create the 9/11 holograms?
2. How did they create the holograms with no medium?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Here's a quote from one of your posts

Modern magicians are not necessarily using stages any longer. They prefer to "disappear" and "reappear" their "buildings, elephants, and Statues of Liberty" etc. in the great outdoors, primarily via the miracle of television. They even successfully "disappear" and "move" their holograms wherever they please. The Statue of Liberty will still be where it was. It is the "disappearing" of it which becomes the first illusion.

I am interested in one particular sentence

They even successfully "disappear" and "move" their holograms wherever they please.

Please tell me which magician has said they use holograms and cite example.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Okay ive read your article and yes its very informative on the technologys behind holograms, HOWEVER as has already been stated you are not backing up any of your claims that it is in use on such a vast scale, and without any kind of medium to project on.
It does seem a little blunt of you to have people read the article you post then ask you to prove your claims, only to refer them back to the article.
Simply cut the relevant pieces of info as we obviously are having trouble picking out which parts of the article prove...
A) magicians are/have been currently using sophisticated non medium based holograms
B) that this kind of technology was/could be applied to 9/11

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The medium used on 9/11 was dispersed aerosol sprays from strategic positions around the wtc, these are specially formulated sprays that are far lighter then air and they created an invisible dense cloud of aerosol vapor for which an image can be projected on.

as for the projectors them selfs they could have been either ground based or air based (satellite/high altitude balloon) or a combo of both.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

Hmmm. You got me thinking about chemtrails. Weren't there supposedly "other" planes flying over NYC that day?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

It is as complete and clear as it is going to get.

I fear you are right.

What is your relevant point in relation to the science of laser holography?

You are claiming that the U.S. Government has kept this amazing holographic technology a secret from everyone except magicians.

True or False?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
The medium used on 9/11 was dispersed aerosol sprays from strategic positions around the wtc, these are specially formulated sprays that are far lighter then air and they created an invisible dense cloud of aerosol vapor for which an image can be projected on.

as for the projectors them selfs they could have been either ground based or air based (satellite/high altitude balloon) or a combo of both.

uhuh.. I hope you're kidding ???

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Yes I know that but it doesn't explain how the level of technology you are claiming is possible. Can you post any evidence supporting what you're saying? YES or NO?

Did you miss the words holography and laser technology? Would Einstein's Unified Field Theory be more explanatory to you? Or you do wish to concede you failed to comprehend what the article was telling you? That article was written in layperson's terms not science peer terms.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

Before i start i dont want to sound like im jumping on your back because im open to any new ideas :]
Do you have any proof of this any pictures of vehicles/buildings/people dispersing the aerosol, any eye witnesses etc. Also how do you explain (as previously mentioned) sound was projected.
As for the aerosol clouds, any kind of high density cloud even with small particles would surely be visible, especially in a non controlled enviroment.

To the poster beneath, there were a few planes overhead that day including one or two helicopters that flew wayyy to close to the impact sites to be a news crew, IMO of course

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

No im not, are you?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by T.Smith

I did not intially claim anything except holography is very real has been used for many years.

I further stated this is a discussion of assessing the probablity and possibility of holography being used at any location on 9/11/2001.

I never claimed I was going to prove it one way or the other. If you or anyone else believes I did, then please link the source and cite my words to that effect.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Did you miss the words holography and laser technology? Would Einstein's Unified Field Theory be more explanatory to you? Or you do wish to concede you failed to comprehend what the article was telling you? That article was written in layperson's terms not science peer terms.

You're just not getting it. Yes you posted a LINK about lasers and holograms. Although that is fine, you have not shown within that article, the technological means to create a completely convincing, 3-d, light reflective, moving, mediumless, hologram. I'm not sure if it's that you simply don't understand the article, you're native language is not english so there is a language barrier, or you are nothing more then a troll.

So I guess at this point, since the thread creator cannot post any relevant info and cannot answer 1 single question about HIS thread subject, the only thing left to do is close the thread.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join