It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is holography currently available for use and misuse?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptnCrunch

May I please ask everyone to go to page 19 of this thread and read the excellent post by CaptnCrunch regarding the illogic of faking the 11 Sept 2001 attacks?

I mean no disrespect to anyone, OP or others who post here and disagree...but as I read Mr. Crunch's reply I thought it was spot on, and cogent.

Any others agree?

Thanks

(adding...OK, I have been off for a week or so, so I didn't see ALL of the Capn's posts, just the latest (pg. 19). Which, I still think was cogent, and well thought-outl So, there!!)

(ps...let's keep our humor intact, hmmm?)

[edit on 3-2-2008 by weedwhacker]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
as I read Mr. Crunch's reply I thought it was spot on, and cogent.
Any others agree?

Oh, yeah, CptnCrunch is great!

For me he summed it up nicely even before that post:

Originally posted by CptnCrunch
Holograms of news achors were then used to confuse people through the media, although it was later found that this technology was unnecessary as they could've uesd real newscasters at 1/100,000 the cost.

Even tho he was still joking, he made a great point..

Why use something, that would cost an unimaginable amount of money (if it was even possible), when you could do it for real, for a fraction of the cost.

We were all trying to explain, that if it was a conspiracy, it would not only be cheaper, but also more effective, more convincing, safer and a hell of a lot better in ALL aspects, simply to use real planes.

Not to mention, that it would be possible.

But this is obviously meaningless to those people, who have a tendency to believe theories, the more bizzare, the better.

So... What can you do...

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker
Yes CaptnCrunch did a good job of highlighting the practicalities vs technicalities and most importantly, injected some much needed humour.

I want a copy of his 3D holographic version of Casablanca too

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Double post

[edit on 4/2/2008 by Pilgrum]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This is going to be a difficult subject for a being confined to the 3rd dimension to understand. I am going to add a video to explain how to view the 4th dimension on youtube...same name as here....very soon, okay? I am being taught by a consciousness higher than the 3rd dimension. Otherwise, I would never be able to grasp this. They are literally SHOWING me....then I do my best to explain it. Most of you can look up the current explainations of tetraspace and hear about a terraset. Well, if you are like MOST people, it seems interesting, but you really just sit there and assume the person talking is correct. Why? You can't see it. I don't want to repeat what you can read somewhere else in this post. If you have no knowledge...start here and then come back after this video, okay? : www.youtube.com...

Now, if you understand the "apple" example, then you understand that if you were to shine, say, a flashlight onto the 2nd dimensional surface...the 2nd dimensional being would see the light, but could NOT see the SOURCE of it. We have holograms in our world yes....but 4th dimensional beings do as well. If you project a movie onto a movie screen, you see a 2nd dimensional image. Shadows and light reflection are the REAL 2nd dimension. If you draw an image on "paper" that is still 3rd dimension...even if it is a very thin raise off of the paper. But shadows and light reflection ARE 2nd dimension. You may see a "movie" and your "brain" may interpret it as a 3rd dimensional scene....assuming depth even though you see no depth...because of your "ecperience". If you shine 3rd dimensional light onto a 3rd dimentional surface...but a 2nd dimensional plane...you get a 2nd dimensional reflection. If you shine that same light onto a 3rd dimensional object....like a tree....it is individual 2nd dimensional reflections....but on a 3rd dimensional object....so the variance in depth of the object makes you see the variance in reflection. Your brain puts them ALL together to make a 3rd dimension "interpretation". HOWEVER....if you shine a 4th dimensional light onto a 3rd dimensional plane that is flat (2nd dimensional).....you get a 3rd dimensional reflection. If you see what you think is a "ghost"....it is a shadow of a 4th dimensional being. It's shadow is 3D to YOU. If a 4D being wanted to shine a 4D "movie" onto the 3rd dimension.....you would see a 3D scene. What you don't understand is that there is SPACE where you can't perceive space. For example....9/11....you think the hologram was A) generated from the 3rd dimension...nope....and you think it was empty space and that there was NOTHING to shine it ON....nope. What you saw on 9/11 was NO different than what you see in a movie theatre...no difference. ONLY...it was movie generated and projected from the 4th dimension ONTO the 3rd dimension. So, you saw a 3rd dimensional scene reflecting off of a plane you can NOT perceive as a 3rd dimensional being. Well, you can, but are not. I have SEEN the reflections of the 4th dimension. When you train your brain, you can BEND this reality. Truth..it is ALREADY bent...and folded. The 4th dimension USES the 3rd dimension to make itself up, much like the 3rd dimension uses the 2nd dimension for itself...and so on.

You are confusing "3rd dimensional" holograms with 4th dimensional holograms. Here they are "holograms"....from there...they are just projections. For example...if you were a 2nd dimensional being and existed in the plane of the "movie screen"...you would experience the images and "move around them"...but could NOT SEE the projector or WHERE it is coming from. It is being projected from OUTSIDE your plane of existence. Same thing here. MANY and I mean MANY holograms are used on you DAILY...but they are NOT 3rd dimensionally generated holograms. LASERS COME from the understanding OF the 4th dimension. If you look at a laser dot on a wall, you can perceive DEPTH in that dot. Basically.....4D onto 2D gives you 3D..

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Make sense so far? First of all, you just have to "experience" the reflections and projections of the 4th dimension to understand what I am talking about. If you argue with me, that is only because you are arguing with information from INSIDE the 3 dimensional BOX. Stop looking at holograms like this from a 3D physics perspective. Those holograms are just like the poor man's copy of 4D projections....you see?

With 3D holograms, you project light onto something. Remember the "tree" example? They are ALL 2 dimensional planes...but at different depths....your brain puts ALL of there INDIVIDUAL reflections (they being leaves, branches, etc.) at their different depths from you TOGETHER. Well.....3D holograms just mimic this by creating WAVEFORMS that TRICK your brain into perceiving DEPTH..interference patterns. However, 4D projections are different. If you shine a flashlight onto a wall, you see the "circle"...the 2D reflection, right? You shine 3D light onto the wall and get a 2D reflection. However, if you shine a 4D light onto the 3rd dimension, you do not get a circle. What do you get? Yup....a SPHERE. This would explain people seeing "orbs" and such. "Orbs" are no different than a flashlight on a wall. It is just that you can not perceive the plane REFLECTING that light BECAUSE you exist INSIDE that very plane. However, you see the light...you can't see the source. When you SEE this with your OWN eyes....you will start to understand. No 3rd dimensional "critical thinking" will touch it...and it is quite humerous. No "physics" book can show you. It can possibly describe it, like I am here, but it can't SHOW you. Because the projections are 3D, they look quite real. In fact, yes, you can project a "movie" of a "body" or "person" in this reality and you will ONLY see the reflection...or "the body". It will seem quite real if coming from the 4th dimension. You are seeing FAKE people, especially on "tv" ALL OF THE TIME. When you can learn to "change" your perception, you can LITERALLY see THROUGH the hologram and SEE what it is covering up......yup.......NON humans. They create a magnetic field AROUND their body and shine a MOVIE of a human ONTO the surface of their body and OF COURSE it will cover from EVERY angle. Your mind is being TRICKED and Hypnotized into seeing humans. In truth, their "body" is a 3D "movie screen". You are looking at the "movie" and NOT the "screen".....THEM. Try looking at the silver of a "mirror" once. Why do you think it is silver? You'll see...try LOOKING at IT and NOT the reflection. When you can discipline your mind to do THAT, THEN and ONLY then, will you know what I am talking about. You must learn to look THROUGH the 4th dimensionally projected MOVIE onto these beings' bodies and SEE the BEING. When you do.....lol, you are gonna flip out. They are RIGHT THERE....right in FRONT of your FACE. Not ONLY can they project a "movie", but they can project "other energy" patterns to simulate "texture" and "tactile" existence....heat, texture....a "copy" of a human body. People, it is JUST interference patterns. It is ELECTROMAGNETIC....your nervous system IS electromagnetic. Why do you think an eeg, ecg, or myogram WORKS? Everytime a neuron depolarizes that is an electromagnetic emmittence. In this case.....structure AND waveform are one in the same. Again, this is something you have to SEE to know. When you do, try to remain calm. THIS is how they have been controlling the world. They are ALSO psychic and KNOW if you see them, lol. Trust me. I "dated" one of them.

To know the truth, you must be able to handle the "ego deflation". If you want to continue to "believe" you are "smart", fine, go ahead. No one is stopping you. But, if you are TRULY concerned about THIS topic, then you must be able to expand outside of "science created" belief systems. Your "science" is a FRAUD and they KNOW IT. It works well enought to cover 3D...but NOT reality as a whole...which was the POINT...to preoccupy the 3D mind

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The difference between "3D" created "holograms" and what you saw on 9/11 is just that. It was NOT a "3D" hologram. It was NOT a hologram AT ALL. You PERCEIVE it as a "hologram". HoloGRAM. Holograms are mimics of 4D projections. What you saw on 9/11 was a REAL 4D projection. You see? Very REAL looking isn't it. Well, it should be.

Your very BODY is a PROJECTION into this reality. You look the way you think you look HERE because that is the nature of THIS plane. However, it is NOT you. Fear will play a huge role here. Most will NOT want to see for themselves. They would rather "argue" and "debate" about it...without having to take that step. This is human nature. Most people 'argue' and 'debate' about serious issues that they would never have the balls to take a REAL stance on....same thing here. I am not saying YOU people. I am talking about "society". There are those that would WANT to see, even if it frightens them. I can tell you that it is only scary at first. The beings showing me take steps. Much like you can fold a piece of paper, they can FOLD this REALITY. Crazy stuff man, you just have to see it for yourself. I will look at my hand and they will fold it. Or SHOW me the HIDDEN "depth" or "space" IN my hand that I could not SEE before. Kind of like walking into a closet and then changing your perception to interact with a GIANT world WITHIN that closet.

Cover your right eye and hold your left hand in front of your left eye. Now "rotate" it...so you see your palm, then the back of your hand. As a 2nd dimensional being....though you have to be able to discipline your mind here....your brain is "wired" to "assume" 3D....would NOT understand what it saw. Much like a baby has 2nd dimensional perspective....this is why PEEK-A-BOO works. It can NOT comprehend where your face went when you covered it....or, can't comprehend DEPTH. Get it? Well, from THAT perspective, if you start rotating your hand in front of your face....the only way you could perceive that would be as "SHAPESHIFTING". Why? You can't perceive thet "Depth"...or addtional "dimension" for it to rotate. Similaraly, aline your hand so that it is at a perpendicular angel to the direction you are looking...at IT. Now you see your thumb and forefinger. Okay. Imagine being a 2nd dimensional being. THAT would be the body. Now...if you suddenly LOWERED one finger, you would see a NEW finger......or "shapeshifting". The true being in front of you...the "hand" is ALL of that. However, from YOUR perspective as a 2nd dimensional being, you only see THAT angel...no DEPTH. To suddenly show you a different finger would freak you out! You would suddenly "debate" about how that violates "thermodynamics" lol. Nope, it is just that you couldn't perceive any ROOM or SPACE for the other fingers to hide.

Well, same thing here. The "Reptilians" are NOT just the "human" form. But, in THIS plane, you can't perceive anywhere for the REST of them to "hide". When they "move" through this dimension, they can suddenly appear to "shapeshift". Nope.....just like lowering a finger to a 2nd dimensional being.

Reptilians and Demons are the SAME thing. Whatever you want to call them. They are REAL. When you learn to see them, you will know. It isn't that they aren't there, it is that you are not LOOKING. They ARE there. To those who can not see it, you are like fish in a barrel. They direct ACCESS to any 3D coordinate. For example, on an X and Y plot graph....as a 3D being you can just find the coordinate and reach down and plot that coordinate, right? You do not have to follow a 2D path. Similarly, look at one of those "maze" puzzles on paper. To play, you are simulating yourself as a 2nd dimensional being. If you play as a 3rd dimensional being there is nothing to play....just reach down and mark an X where it says "finish". Get it? As a 3rd dimensional being, you have an additional option of "Travel". Much like a car can only move forwards, backwards, left, and right.......

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
....well if you are a plane, you can ALSO do those things, BUT...you can go UP and DOWN as well. It is an additional OPTION...that is all. You could bend the 2nd dimensional plane, but a CAR would still have to follow the road, get it? The "length" of that road would still be the same....slight distortion. A plane as additional options to get from A to B.....or take the direct path. Well, what APPEARS to be the "direct path" to a 3rd dimensional being is NOT the direct path to a 4th dimensional being.

When you see galaxies far away...that is because you are perceiving the most direct path from a 3D perspective. However, it is folded to a 4D being. It can, in many cases, just "skip the maze", get it? I know....hard to imagine. You are in a 3D "PLANE". It will REMAIN that plane no matter how it is altered from outside of itself. If you tie two ends of a string together, you can make a loop. You could also put your fingers in it and stretch them out so that the "loop" is VERY narrow. If you resided IN that string and say there is a "barrier" between the knot.....and your friend was on the other side of that knot.....to GET TO YOUR FRIEND you would have to travel all the way around the string. It does NOT matter HOW you "shape" the loop of the string. If you are being INSIDE of that string, you still must travel its path...it will stay the same length regardless and you will not perceive HOW it is bent anyway.

If something suddenly shows you an additional "option" of travel....you could rise up OFF of the string and land back down on the other side of the knot and your friend would call it MAGIC.

Well I have traveled A bit "perceptually" in the 4th dimension. For example...if you are playing a video game of "racing a car"....if you hit a straight path of road, you are not going to move Left or Right...correct? So the scenery changes, but the car appears still. It is only perspective. If you move forward, you are NOT required to move left or right, are you? Even in real life. Well, if you are only assessing someone's "left or right" movement and they are only moving forward, they would appear STILL to you. For example....driving on a highway. When you become aclimated to the forward movement, you are paying attention to left or right movement. A car in front of you is moving too, but if it is the same speed...it appears motionless, right? Well...what is your decide to "perceptually" travel in one of the other options afforded in the 4th dimension. You could sit STILL on your chair and not move left, right, backwards, forwards, up. or down. To one who is only assessing 3D movement, you appear still. Why? Your movement is outside of their perception. If you "perceptually" travel into the 4th dimension...say to see a beings OTHER bodies...you can appear to be still. But, you doing the same thing as traveling along the path of your hand....(the hiding fingers" and going through it to reveal the fingers behind the one in front. This is the basis for "computed tomography". Without the scientists understanding the 4th dimension, they could NOT have made that device.....same with LASERS. They could NOT have made lasers without interaction with 4D beings...period. They would NEVER have looked outside their plane. The "demons" showed scientists this technology.

Anyway, you can sit STILL and travel though the bodies of these beings.

They can BEND the 3rd dimension like you change the shape of the tied string. Unless your perceive OUTSIDE the box, you will NOT know it happened. So, beings have shown me. See, for example...4th dimensional beings are just like fish in a barrel to 5th dimensional beings. Humans would NOT have started to become informed of what was occuring here if higher dimensional beings did not come and show us....ones that are NOT trying to take control. For me, they have shown me how to perceive and have bent my reality. It is kind of cool when you get over the "fear" part....

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
For example...I will change my perception and they will BEND my hand. It really isn't bending on the 3D plane, but from a 4D perspective..it IS. Then, they show me the additional "depth"...the "space"....."room to hide" within something like my own hand. I can't explain it.......hyper3D? It expands and I see the "space between". Funny, I read a lot of dave matthews lyrics.....some of the stuff he says really shows he has seen some of this. I know that "Satanists" do...but they will NEVER tell. That is the difference. The "Illuminati" KNOWS this stuff. They can travel with "additional options".

The other beings here, which you can't "see" because they are not on YOUR plane are breaking down the control. They are here, but you can't perceive them. The Demons have trouble because THEY can't perceive them either. It is THIS group of beings protecting me. As the "demons" try to stop me....the higher beings stop them in ways that the DEMONS can't understand. They are not trying to "hurt" demons...just correct the cancerous energy to make them WANT to take advantage of us. Because, humans are just as insanely violent to other animals here...these beings observe this. In there eyes, it is not about which "group" is right...it is about WHAT is right. If you choose to see your own insanity...they will help you. They understand that a lot of evil human nature is induced by demons on a different plane we can't see, so they are going to stop the PROBLEM that makes both the demons and humans and any other out of balance life form do this. Basically, this is cancer on a larger scale. THIS is why the illusion is going to be shown. This is what they mean by pulling you up to a higher dimension. But they will NOT do that, if you have a cancerous energy yourself. Why? You will see how EASY it would be to prey on lower dimensional beings and could not be trusted. It will be what is in your heart that will be assessed. Can you resist YOURSELF. Then, if you can, you will be helped to heal to a point that will get rid of the need to "resist" anything. Mostly what you are resisting is the influence of demons. If you can resist them here, you should be quite viable at a higher dimension without their influence. Get it? Then you will be removed.

I hope this helps.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
4-D? What is 4-D in a three 3-D world of earth? Density is not a 4th dimension. Otherwise, people would be walking around with nothing inside of their height, width and depth - 3 dimensions with filling inside (density).

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionStars

lol.....look, I understand your statement. But EVERYTHING you said can be found in a PHYSICS text. You are making a 3rd dimensional assessement. You are seeing density from YOUR point of view. What is density anyway? Basically, that comes down to electronegativity within an atom....it's bonds.....it's size. But you are viewing "atoms" from a 3rd dimensional point of view. Your question does not apply. Look, I understand the frustration....I do. But, if you are going to assess this, then you MUST understand the properties of an electron "cloud"....no "electrons" at all. Scientists TELL you there are "electrons". Nope. A certain amount of energy is allocated out in any situation and it assumes the most effecient usage of space...a sphere...or they say a particle. However, when it rejoins the energy that surrounds a nucleus...it delocalizes. There are only electrons if the atom decides there should be....interference patterns. The appearance of an electron is NO different than the manifestation of a "thought" in your mind. The thought is not your mind...it is a result. Well, electrons are NOT the energy...they are the result. The consciousness around the nucleus of an atom is NOT bound to the 3rd dimension....scientists observe it from a 3D point of view. Okay...then explain a double or triple covalent bond. You can't...not from a 3D point of view. This is why scientists say, "the electron cloud is really just a probability plot". Nope. Just like they say an atom is 99% empty space. Nope. It is NOT. There are complimentry energies that are PHASE cancelling each other out....this is why electrons "pair". Nope. No electrons...no pair. Just various energies..in frequency...with the ability to alter their "PHAZE". They can increase amplitude, change frequency, and alter phase. Then with the standing waves produced...is the manifestation. This is the VERY nature of your OWN MIND.

What IS density? WHY did THAT come up in your mind? Answer that first for me, okay? What do you MEAN by "density"?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Thats amazing. The 4d postings have to be the longest posts that make absolutley no sense I have ever seen. This guy must have spent a couple of days writing all that. It appears that he truly believes this stuff. Or, he is trying to make everyone look like fools or distract them by thinking about nonsense.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Aww poor little guy. Actually, that was dumbed down and off the top of my head. Enjoy your fantasy, okay? Give me a huge Baaaaaaa...you know, like the sheep? Come on, you know you want to. Just one?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The truth is....your mentality is quite readily apparent. The fact that you use SOMEONE ELSE'S quote to express YOURSELF. No wonder EVERYTHING I said went RIGHT OVER your head. Your binary, copycat mind was immediately triggered....the ego deflation kicked in....and you felt a need to "insult" that which you can not comprehend. Yup...welcome to Earth. Home of the insane.

Tell me, any thoughts of YOUR OWN? Any quotes of YOURS? The truth is, you can NOT debate this. You will though. Your very response allows anyone who can think to profile you with ease. In fact, you will continue to argue unless I drop this first. So, that is what I will do. Your "ego" will feel the need to say something back.....easy to predict. But, after awhile...and a few complaints to your "online" friends...you will get over this. Then, you will move onto criticizing someone ELSE that is over your head. This is a symptom of wanting to "BE" right over learning what "IS" right. So, go ahead...give the "response". Let out that passive/aggressive "charge" that is built up....(anonymous critic) and then you can move on. Okay? Thanks. You get the last word. I give it to you, because you wouldn't stop until you had it. Of course, you will now argue that what I just said is "wrong" and I am "insane". Then you will go "read" someone else's ideas somewhere, store them, and use them as your own in some forum. Right? K, have fun insulting that which you can't comprehend or conceptualize.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by adampants2007

Hi adam, why the insults? I for one don't see any new technology or extra dimensions being necessary to project a crappy, wispy image. If your convinced that it was done using extra dimensions, fine, but is detracts from real discussions about real methods and does indeed make everyone considering that there might have been a projection of aircraft on Black Tuesday look like crackpots.If your theories are strong, you wont need to insult people to make your point. If your convinced about this 4th dimension theory about the Great Manhattan Swindle, may I suggest that you make a thread about it and not muddy the waters in the reality based discussion on this thread.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Funny, was just involved in the advance in the holography area and came across these vids:

Full 3D holography, in this case done with a mirror though:

Floating Kate Moss hologram from 2006:

Nessie in Tokyo:

[edit on 10/2/08 by flice]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Sorry...just one more thing. I HAVE to do this, so that people can observe simplistic "manipulation". Unless they remove your first reply, this will be quite obvious. Now people, do you see? Read his FIRST reply. Ignorant, unaware....thinks HIS reality IS reality. And the most important thing....HE INSULTS...right? Read it. He INSULTS. Then, when I respond....look carefully at HIS response. He says....WHY the insults? Do you see? This is a VERY common discrediting technique. However, weird he would do it when you can read he insulted ME first. Strange, but anyway. You can SEE his own insanity. You can see that he does NOT see that HE insulted first. OR, the more probable, what he was doing was BAITING me. Strange he would intentionally USE that technique with a record of dialogue. Normally, people like this guy will do that in a VERBAL debate....say "why the insults" and then try to REDIRECT the conversation before it can be addressed that is was HE that insulted. This would be equivalent to slapping me and if I slapped him back...running to mommy and saying I slapped him......WITHOUT mentioning that HE instigated it.

This VERY method is used on the media ALL THE TIME. If his mind is this corrupt....if he NEEDS to use such techniques...then the truth is, he is NO different than ANY disinformation agent. As they use the SAME type of manipulative techniques to redirect the focus of the "tv" viewers.

I know I said I would give you the last word. I will now though. Why? Because, your intention......your character....has just been revealed. No viable argument....just the intent to insult. It is there for all to see. Buh bye.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by adampants2007

WOW.This is getting weird. I just scrolled up to check if perhaps I had inadvertantly insulted you adam. I didn't. I also did not post anything from anybody elses postings.Wait till the real paid attackers show up, they will REALLY insult you and you won't have to wonder about it. I merely suggested that your thoery is far enough away from the mainstream that you should present it in its own thread.

You seem sincere about your beliefs, and these unwarranted attacks against me only serve to make you look un-credible. Before accusing me of being a nay-sayer and a detraction artist may I suggest that you read a few of my thread postings? You will doscover that I put forward some theories of my own that many people do not want to consider, just as you do.
I see your "new" here, or just a new name, but whichever is the case I sincerely hope you have a thicker skin and not go bonkers when someone responds to your postings in the future. If you want your theories to be taken seriously,and apparently you do, being polite and replying to people in a cogent manner is the way to go, because not only will folks think your a crackpot if you attack those who question your theories, you will end up being booted off the forum. Relax a little, it will help.

P.S. The biggest thing I think you are missing is the apparent fact that we are on the same side regarding whether there was an illusion performed on Black Tuesday, it seems we both are certain this is the case, the primary difference is that I am not certain how "the lady was sawed in half" before our eyes, but I think that the fact that what we were shown is impossible is the real point that the curious should know. I think your veiws should be heard, but your methods here are faulty, you will catch more flies with honey than vinegar and venom.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by adampants2007
reply to post by OrionStars

lol.....look, I understand your statement. But EVERYTHING you said can be found in a PHYSICS text.

Since any and all qualified physics books consider the fourth dimension to be theorectical, perhaps you will share with us your physic books versions of the surreality of the fourth dimension?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by adampants2007
Sorry...just one more thing. I HAVE to do this, so that people can observe simplistic "manipulation". Unless they remove your first reply, this will be quite obvious. Now people, do you see? Read his FIRST reply. Ignorant, unaware....thinks HIS reality IS reality. And the most important thing....HE INSULTS...right? Read it. He INSULTS.

Please learn to detach your personal self from your personal opinions. Perhaps, you will then understand that when people oppose your opinions, they are not insulting the personal you.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join