It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Is holography currently available for use and misuse?

page: 2
4
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionStars
Now do you want to tell us magicians' "disappearing" and "reappearing" elephant is not 3-D laser technology?


The first magician to ever make an elephant disappear was Harry Houdini...he did it in 1918.

Which proves one of two things:

1) Houdini had access to 3d laser technologies.

2) It's possible to pull the trick off without 3d laser technologies.

Of course, you could totally blow this conversation up if you actually revealed to us your sure-fire proof that magicians use this technology.

Or would that breech the magician's code?




posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionStars
reply to post by jfj123
 


You are wrong.

Prove it.


Which blatantly implies you neither read the article, nor did any other study on holography with laser tech.

Or you haven't or don't understand what you read.


Now do you want to tell us magicians' "disappearing" and "reappearing" elephant is not 3-D laser technology?

Yes that is exactly what I'm telling you.
As a matter of fact that was one of the tricks they showed how was done on the TV show Breaking the Magicians Code: Magic's Biggest Secrets Finally Revealed.


Do you also contend DEW has not existed for many years either?

Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) have existed for quite some time. They are LASERS, MASERS, Particle Beam Weapons, etc..


Holography was developed on the same concept as DEW , with or without the radioactivity.

No, although holography, in some cases, uses lasers, that was not the original concept.
Here's a bit of history about holograms

Holography was invented in 1947 by Hungarian physicist Dennis Gabor. The discovery was an unexpected result of research into improving electron microscopes.
There are several types of holograms:
Transmission holograms such as those produced by Leith and Upatnieks, are viewed by shining laser light through them and looking at the reconstructed image from the side of the hologram opposite the source. A later refinement, the "rainbow transmission" hologram allows more convenient illumination by white light rather than by lasers or other monochromatic sources.

This is of course very basic info.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by jfj123]



posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Essedarius
 


Perhaps you better study the history of magic as well. Houdini was on acting stages, with lifts that dropped the elephant under the stage. The elephant was moved off the lift. The lift was raised back to floor level once again. Modern magic shows involve lasers placing an "elephant" outdoors, and "disappearing" the same "elephant", which then "reappears" in the middle of a highway. Laser tech.

Modern magicians are not necessarily using stages any longer. They prefer to "disappear" and "reappear" their "buildings, elephants, and Statues of Liberty" etc. in the great outdoors, primarily via the miracle of television. They even successfully "disappear" and "move" their holograms wherever they please. The Statue of Liberty will still be where it was. It is the "disappearing" of it which becomes the first illusion.



posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionStars
reply to post by jfj123
 


What makes you think there was not one? The images can be projected from land, sea or air.


Prove it



posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionStars
reply to post by Essedarius
 


Perhaps you better study the history of magic as well. Houdini was on acting stages, with lifts that dropped the elephant under the stage. The elephant was moved off the lift. The lift was raised back to floor level once again. Modern magic shows involve lasers placing an "elephant" outdoors, and "disappearing" the same "elephant", which then "reappears" in the middle of a highway. Laser tech.

Modern magicians are not necessarily using stages any longer. They prefer to "disappear" and "reappear" their "buildings, elephants, and Statues of Liberty" etc. in the great outdoors, primarily via the miracle of television. They even successfully "disappear" and "move" their holograms wherever they please. The Statue of Liberty will still be where it was. It is the "disappearing" of it which becomes the first illusion.


Sounds great !!! Prove it.



posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123
 


The article proved it. What did you fail to comprhend on the article which prove sophisticated availability long before 9/11/2001? You said you read the article, but did you comprehend it?



posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123
 


You are simply arguing for the sake of argument. It is obvious that is your only intent. Argue with yourself. I loathe arguing to argue. I enjoy debate not illogical arguing to argue.



posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionStars
reply to post by jfj123
 


The article proved it. What did you fail to comprhend on the article which prove sophisticated availability long before 9/11/2001? You said you read the article, but did you comprehend it?


Please be specific about which parts of the article show that advanced holographic technology is available to create a completely realistic 3-d coherent moving image without the need for any medium. In addition, the hologram would need to reflect sunlight and emit sound including audio doppler shift.

I am not trying to be a smart @ss, I seriously couldn't find that anywhere in the article. Please post the sections you are referring to so myself and everyone else can see what you're referring to. I would appreciate it and am not arguing just to argue, just trying to get solid factual information.



posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
What about this technology?

Similar?



The Heliodisplay is an awesome interactive tactile 3D display that projects images in midair that one can “touch”, causing the objects to react. OhGizmo secured an interview with the inventor of this technology, Chad Dyner.



www.gearlive.com...

ohgizmo.com...



And it has been invented already.

Note the "in mid-air" also. Meaning no substrate is needed for the projection. At least that is what I got out of it.



posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff
 



steam or smoke is used to project the beam on. If there was some technology able to do half of what would be necessary to fool us, I want it. I could make so much money with a projector like that.



posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Its interesting to not that the sillier the topic, the quicker it gets derailed into personal attacks and unrelated topics. This topic degenerated quicker than a thread about Ron Paul.

And the wheels of the bus go round and round ..... weeeeeeeeeeeee



posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
What about this technology?

Similar?



The Heliodisplay is an awesome interactive tactile 3D display that projects images in midair that one can “touch”, causing the objects to react. OhGizmo secured an interview with the inventor of this technology, Chad Dyner.



www.gearlive.com...

ohgizmo.com...



And it has been invented already.

Note the "in mid-air" also. Meaning no substrate is needed for the projection. At least that is what I got out of it.



Actually the Helio Display does require a medium. Here's some info about it.


Though the details are kept a closely-guarded secret, Dyner was willing to provide a general description of the way the Heliodisplay works.

Displaying an image using conventional projectors requires a non-transparent medium, typically screens, walls, or even water, but air, which is transparent, cannot be used.

the Heliodisplay creates a particle cloud by passing the surrounding air through a heat pump, which in turn cools the air to a level below its dew point, where it condensates, and is then collected to create an artificial cloud. The particle cloud is composed of a vast number of individual micro droplets, between 1-10 microns in diameter, too small to be visible to the naked eye, held together by surface tension.


The medium is micronized water droplets.

You'll also notice that any Helio Display holograms are shown in a darkened, environmentally controlled room.



posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
In my opinion, this idea of lasers and "DEW" is quite fantastic, plausible, but unrealistic and I believe it really muddies and confuses people's opinion on the truth movement.

I find topics like this are just bait for debunkers for it is easily debunked and fantastic. Usually pages and pages of thread space is wasted in arguments that really dont bring you closer to the answers.


The main QUESTIONS you should be asking is ...... WHO? and WHY?

HOW? is irrelevant since the whole 9/11 story is intentionally planted with conflicting stories and fantastic theories ment to confuse and obsefucate anyone who seeks the truth.


Sometimes I think that these topics are actually thought up by debunkers acting as pseudo-truthers to have topics the can easily debunk while making these 'troothers' look insane,misinformed and imaginative.



I had to quote myself.

That's where I will stand.



posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123
 


Thanks for the info. Still doesn't involve a medium that has to be put in place before hand right?



posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123
 


I should not have to do that since you stated you read it. If comprehending the article, you would need no further explanation. Why do you keep doing that? It serves no logical purpose.



posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirtonwater

Its interesting to not that the sillier the topic, the quicker it gets derailed into personal attacks and unrelated topics. This topic degenerated quicker than a thread about Ron Paul.

And the wheels of the bus go round and round ..... weeeeeeeeeeeee


Please define why you think the topic is "silly"?



posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
reply to post by jfj123
 


Thanks for the info. Still doesn't involve a medium that has to be put in place before hand right?



The whole display is micronized droplets and the interaction happens as follows

The M2i model includes a proprietary system, called Heliocast, for interactively controlling the displayed image. A sensor inside the M2 identifies the movement of the user's hand in the area of the projected image and the Heliocast software calculates the movement of the object projected.

Hopefully this helps.



posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana
 


You have a right to your opinion the same as anyone else.



posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionStars
 


I already told you I couldn't find the info. You say it's there, as a courtesy, I am asking you to post the relevant info here, as I have done. If it's really there, surely you can post it here??



posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionStars
Perhaps you better study the history of magic as well. Houdini was on acting stages, with lifts that dropped the elephant under the stage.


My point was that it's possible to do magic without 3d holographic lasers. I'll take your odd agreement/insult as confirmation that you feel the same.


Modern magicians ... prefer to "disappear" and "reappear" their "buildings, elephants, and Statues of Liberty" etc. in the great outdoors, primarily via the miracle of television.


You mean "primarily via the miracle of 3d holographic lasers, right? Because they couldn't have done it without 3d holographic lasers.

I want you to take a step back from this and look at the implications of the argument you've made in this thread. This is what you've posited:

The ultra-top-secret technology that was used by the government to perpetrate 9/11 has not been shared with any commercial interest in the private sector, despite its obvious marketability and endless uses...except for illusionist magicians. They were given the technology because they are entertaining and could not make TV shows without it.



new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join