It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is holography currently available for use and misuse?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Originally posted by OrionStars

I have no idea what post you are referring to as you are not posting what I said with your responses. If you can take the time to post the quote with your response, maybe I can help, if not, I'm going to have to keep asking what you're talking about.

Is that better? When you countered against the link I presented, you picked out of that website what you preferred from the abstract, and left the rest, which proved nothing for you. You did not have time to read the very lengthy full text, is how I know you conveniently cherry picked from the abstract instead which proved nothing for whatever points you were trying to make. All you projected again was, in your opinion, it is impossible. We got that same impression many pages ago.

Instead of saying this, why don't you just PROVE it. See that is one of your problems. You make claims but don't back them up. If you think what I said was wrong, show me and I'll gladly apologize. I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again in the future so it's no big deal. Once again, don't bother saying I'm wrong without proving it as you would require the same of me.

I got this from the description of the invention jfj:

The present invention relates to a process for producing a cryogenic aerosol and controlling the physical properties of a cryogenic aerosol.

I have posted the whole abstract as well and I'm still waiting for an answer as to what this has to ad AT ALL with hollo projection. Before he says anything else, he needs to explain and prove how this has ANYTHING to do with hollo-projection because from my understanding, this invention does the following:

from the link:

The present invention has been developed for its applicability to the semi-conductor and micro-electronics industries and in particular to the cleaning of contaminated substrates, including, for example, semiconductor wafers of silicon and of gallium arsenide, multiple chip carriers, flat panel displays, magnetic hard disks, MEMs (microelectromechanical systems) and other electronic devices.

again... what does this have to do with ANYTHING regarding hollo-projections? I'm waiting!

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by deezee
And there i was thinking it was impossible without using anti-photons or at least splitting photons into pion / anti-pion pairs..

On the other hand, you may have just sprouted a new 911 conspiracy theory:

The towers fell because the holograms required a huge number of miniature black holes, so they couldn't withstand the gravity pull...

Anyway, i'm working on those photos now.. It'll take a while.

Well actually, that black hole theory has come up many times despite my best efforts to keep it quiet

Now if we could collaborate and perfect this black laser we'll be on a real winner commercially I believe.

You'll become familiar with pattern you see in this thread - it's about the argument, not the subject matter or facts or real science and the argument can survive without any of those things

I'm also very keen to see the pics of your laser work

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

By all means, convince selves that primitive Photoshop can begin to compare to highly sophisticated laser holography. You may be able to convince yourselves and others of that. But you will never convince all others, merely because the plural you cajole or badger it to be so, in order to make the plural you feel more psychologically secure in your biased views of life.

Until you figure out what photoshop is, what can be done and what is the purpose of the software. I suggest you keep quiet. Film making is my field pal. So if I were you, I'd be very careful what to say lest you make yourself look like an idiot. Then again, you already made yourself look like a fool by going up against Deezee who actually has knowledge and experience on laser/light projection. Something you obviously lack.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptnCrunch
My opinion on the 9-11 hologram situation, is that the terrorists, backed by a higher power (likely China) did indeed hit the buildings, and that the U.S. was TRYING to use *de-hologram* technology to prevent the United States public from seeing any of this. The technology caused a lot of hologram anomolies, which is why there are so many strange sightings on that day. Although it is said that it somewhat worked in the Pentagon situation, which is why there is so much discrepency in those details.

Holograms of news achors were then used to confuse people through the media, although it was later found that this technology was unnecessary as they could've uesd real newscasters at 1/100,000 the cost. It is my understanding that these holographic reporters cost the United States 80,000,000 in tax money. Still, it was a major testing ground that apparently worked.

Holographic technology, to my knowledge, has extended into many other areas including drugs, food, sports, fabric, sky generation, and even artificial friends. Though these numbers are unsubstatiated, I have it on good faith with a friend who works in the government that 1 out of ever 79 children is a hologram.

Best,
Capn.

And I suppose you can prove your statements cap'n??? Oh wait you don't need to here. You can just say something is true without any evidence and we must accept it as truth. Sorry my bad

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Question

Then I highly recommend reading and comprehending the full text of the article - not sarcasm. You can take or leave the recommendation.

Isn't that like doing your homework?? I don't want to get into trouble with the teacher so I'll wait for you to do your own homework. Sorry.

We do not need anymore of your denigrating sarcasm,

You may not need it but you might want it

simply because it makes you feel more psychologically secure and falsely superior to all others.

You're an optics expert, laser expert, holographic expert, physics expert, quantum mechanics expert and now a psychologist??? You wear many hats my friend

I bow to the enormity of your supra-dimensional brain enclosure

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptnCrunch
My opinion on the 9-11 hologram situation, is that the terrorists, backed by a higher power (likely China) did indeed hit the buildings, and that the U.S. was TRYING to use *de-hologram* technology to prevent the United States public from seeing any of this. The technology caused a lot of hologram anomolies, which is why there are so many strange sightings on that day. Although it is said that it somewhat worked in the Pentagon situation, which is why there is so much discrepency in those details.

Holograms of news achors were then used to confuse people through the media, although it was later found that this technology was unnecessary as they could've uesd real newscasters at 1/100,000 the cost. It is my understanding that these holographic reporters cost the United States 80,000,000 in tax money. Still, it was a major testing ground that apparently worked.

Holographic technology, to my knowledge, has extended into many other areas including drugs, food, sports, fabric, sky generation, and even artificial friends. Though these numbers are unsubstatiated, I have it on good faith with a friend who works in the government that 1 out of ever 79 children is a hologram.

Best,
Capn.

Are you serious? Please tell me that you really do not believe the absolute nonsense you posted. I have more faith than that that you can come up with a more likely scenario.

China? Let me ask you this: If the USA had enough time to assemble the equipment for some kind of ' hologram coverup ' what in the world makes you think that they could not get enough resources to the event to stop it in the first place? Hmm?Instead of sending some F-16's to either shoot down or force to land the offending plane, you really think the govt. would send a holographic projector to try and hide the attecks? That is bordering on insane, and I worry that you are not seeing things well.

The entire post you wrote sounds like someone responding that was asked the following question: " What is the least likely scenario you can think of concerning 9-11?" What is the least likley and least sensible ? You would win hands down if it was a contest !

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Then I highly recommend reading and comprehending the full text of the article - not sarcasm. You can take or leave the recommendation.

Isn't that like doing your homework?? I don't want to get into trouble with the teacher so I'll wait for you to do your own homework. Sorry.

We do not need anymore of your denigrating sarcasm,

simply because it makes you feel more psychologically secure and falsely superior to all others.

You're an optics expert, laser expert, holographic expert, physics expert, quantum mechanics expert and now a psychologist??? You wear many hats my friend

I bow to the enormity of your supra-dimensional brain enclosure

As I stated before, this guys switches faster than Kerry flip flops it's incredibly annoying.

Oh well, can't teach those that don't want to learn.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

By all means, convince selves that primitive Photoshop can begin to compare to highly sophisticated laser holography. You may be able to convince yourselves and others of that. But you will never convince all others, merely because the plural you cajole or badger it to be so, in order to make the plural you feel more psychologically secure in your biased views of life.

I'm not trying to be rude but am curious. Could you tell me what your native language is? Thanks, this may help us understand better from where you are coming from.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

Eyewitness, I think you can rest easy that capn' doesn't really believe the diatribe he posted. I think he's just trying to pull Orions leg by posting even more far fetched theories than his.

He also posted another joke thread talking about how the main characters in the star wars prequels were all hollograms and not real people. So I'm pretty sure that this is just a joke just to show a contrast on Orions pseudo scientific arguments versus Deezee's arguments.

[edit on 25-1-2008 by Question]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Okay!

I admit it!

I know nothing about holograms. You guys got me. But I thought Casablanca being a hologram was pretty good.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

You are having a most difficult time with abstract concepts. I located the article. I read it. I comprehended it. I posted it as my reference source. How is that "doing your homework for you" via you?

That opinion would be dead wrong. I loathe sarcasm, and always appreciate fine satire. Mark Twain you are not.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I always give people the benefit of doubt until they expose themselves as scammers. They never get the benefit of the doubt from me again.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I always give people the benefit of doubt until they expose themselves as scammers. They never get the benefit of the doubt from me again.

You must not own mirrors in your home then

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I'm not trying to be rude but am curious. Could you tell me what your native language is? Thanks, this may help us understand better from where you are coming from.

Since you asked, perhaps, you are so accustomed to the improper use, you have little to no concept of the proper use of the American English language. Perhaps, there is also a very wide cultural and age span difference at work. The sub-culturals arising from the 60s never interested me.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question

You have a severe problem making illogical analogies work for you. So does everyone, but many realize it. Unfortunately, you never have. Abstract concepts are not your forte either, or even close to it.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question

Well I saw that coming from the cellar of my bomb shelter

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Thnik of it this way, Eyewitness. He started out scamming, and then gave himself away. That cost him for credibility with intelligent people.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Since you asked, perhaps, you are so accustomed to the improper use, you have little to no concept of the proper use of the American English language. Perhaps, there is also a very wide cultural and age span difference at work. The sub-culturals arising from the 60s never interested me.

soooooo, what's your native language?

The implication is that you were born in the USA and english is your native language. I do not want to be accused of putting words in your mouth so I don't want to assume anything here so a direct answer to my question might help. And of course feel free to tell me you'd rather not discuss it and I'll never bring it up again.
Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Thnik of it this way, Eyewitness. He started out scamming, and then gave himself away. That cost him for credibility with intelligent people.

On the other hand some might say he was telling intellectual jokes and those of sufficient intelligence understood and appreciated them. Of course this is just my opinion

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

and yet you actually were in favor of one of capn'crunch's wacky joke threads some way back
Guess you just admitted to losing your own credibility as well

Maybe you're right and there maybe is an age difference... so what are you? 12? 10 years old? Just asking since you're still obviously denying the basic principles of light/holo projections put forth by the only people here who actually use their brains. On that matter... have you gotten a CAT scan? because I honestly think you should get yourself checked out. Or are you afraid the doctor will be a hollogram as well?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join