It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is holography currently available for use and misuse?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Yes, it is. What are some of the most logically and illogically argued opposition contentions in the discussions on this forum? DEW and holography by laser.

www.fas.org...

"The word "laser" is an acronym for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation. Lasers are finding ever increasing military applications -- principally for target acquisition, fire control, and training. These lasers are termed rangefinders, target designators, and direct-fire simulators. Lasers are also being used in communications, laser radars (LIDAR), landing systems, laser pointers, guidance systems, scanners, metal working, photography, holography, and medicine.

In this document the word laser will be limited to electromagnetic radiation emitting devices using light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation at wavelengths from 180 nanometers to 1 millimeter. The electromagnetic spectrum includes energy ranging from gamma rays to electricity. Figure 1 illustrates the total electromagnetic spectrum and wavelengths of the various regions."

(MOD EDIT: to correct BB code)

[edit on 2/12/2008 by benevolent tyrant]

[edit on 12/2/08 by JAK]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionStars

I think we're all familiar with the ABL system and it's ground based counterpart but what evidence do you have showing the use of holograms? Thanks.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

That was not the purpose of the discussion. The purpose is the serious consideration, of the high probablity, holograms could be successfully used, because they most assuredly existed on 9/11/2001 to a highly sophisticated degree. Developed by the Pentagon and DOD through their own and private labs.

When people cannot see an impact prior to explosion, something is definitely wrong. Explosions are always delayed reactions after impacting another object. So far no one has been able to prove any impact took place at four different locations on 9/11/2001.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionStars
reply to post by jfj123

That was not the purpose of the discussion. The purpose is the serious consideration, of the high probablity, holograms could be successfully used, because they most assuredly existed on 9/11/2001 to a highly sophisticated degree. Developed by the Pentagon and DOD through their own and private labs.

but what evidence do you have showing the fact that holograms of that level of sophistication exist and could have been used as you have described? Thanks.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by jfj123]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I would love to see a hollogram that required no medium and could be moved like a plane. I doubt they exist.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4
I would love to see a hollogram that required no medium and could be moved like a plane. I doubt they exist.

Very good point.
There are some HUGE technological problems that would need to be overcome for holograms as described, to exist so I'm very anxious to see any evidence of these super holograms.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

What don't you understand concerning presenting proof it was used was not the intent of this discussion? Was I not clear when I stated that the first time?

If you choose not to consider the possibility, that is up to you. However, please give free thinking opportunity to those who do wish to consider it, without people having to be bombarded with red herring and ad hominem deflections thrown at free thinking people.

The proof is that sophisticated holography definitely existed and has existed for many years. Successful magicians have used it for many years. That was the primary point of this discussion. What I presented soundly refutes the snide remarks of those calling it "alien technology". Secondary, is discussion on the possibility and probability of holograms being used on 9/11/2001 at any location touted in the "official" reports.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by earthman4

Holograms require the use of lasers - invisible beams - unless placed placed in a medium such as black smoke. The beams will reflect through the black smoke. That is why smoke machines are used during laser shows.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Did you bother reading the article in the initial post?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Has anyone posted about Prince Charles appearing as a hologram?

endrtimes.blogspot.com...

gizmodo.com...

[edit on 23-1-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

What don't you understand concerning presenting proof it was used was not the intent of this discussion? Was I not clear when I stated that the first time?

Here is the name of the discussion as created by YOU.

Is holography currently available for use and misuse?

If you're looking for a YES or NO answer. The answer is NO.

How do we know if it's available? Well we need to prove it's available. So we now need evidence. Is there any evidence it's available? I can't find any, can you?

If you choose not to consider the possibility, that is up to you.

I'd be more then happy to consider it if there were a reason to consider it. Is there a science based reason I should consider it?

However, please give free thinking opportunity to those who do wish to consider it, without people having to be bombarded with red herring and ad hominem deflections thrown at free thinking people.

I'm asking you to support your statement, nothing more, nothing less.
On a lighter note, your extreme overuse of the "ad hominem deflections" and "red herring" phrase is very amusing

The proof is that sophisticated holography definitely existed and has existed for many years.

Thats not proof. Thats a statement claiming proof. Please PROVE that it exists.

Successful magicians have used it for many years.

Please prove this statement and tie it to the technology needed to pull off 9/11.

That was the primary point of this discussion. What I presented soundly refutes the snide remarks of those calling it "alien technology".

I never called it alien technology. I'm calling it non-existent technology.

Secondary, is discussion on the possibility and probability of holograms being used on 9/11/2001 at any location touted in the "official" reports.

From my research, I would put the possibility at ZERO.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

Did you bother reading the article in the initial post?

Yes I read the 1 link at the top of the thread.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

reply to post by earthman4

Holograms require the use of lasers - invisible beams - unless placed placed in a medium such as black smoke. The beams will reflect through the black smoke. That is why smoke machines are used during laser shows.

More or less, this is correct so how do you explain the holographic planes that were supposedly projected without a medium?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Do either of you actually understand the science behind holograms? They make laser images that look as real as any biological or elemental 3-D image. One will never know it is hologram until one tries to touch it. They use colored laser beams and patterns, which makes the illusion of exact 3-D imaging look real.

They use it in Hollywood all the time. Surely people did not think what they viewed on screen was all real did they? In sci-fi and action movies, a great deal of it can be hologram, i.e. "National Treasure".

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I suppose they could exist throught the convergence of two or more beams of light. There is nothing close to that we know of. The prince Charles hologram was made with a medium.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

Do either of you actually understand the science behind holograms?

YES. I now for sure I do and based on earthmans responses, he also has an understanding of holograms.

They make laser images that look as real as any biological or elemental 3-D image.

Incorrect. Although this is an ultimate goal, this is currently not possible.

One will never know it is hologram until one tries to touch it. They use colored laser beams and patterns, which makes the illusion of exact 3-D imaging look real.

On a very basic level this is essentially correct.

They use it in Hollywood all the time.

Where? Cite specific examples.

Surely people did not think what they viewed on screen was all real did they?

No, CGI

In sci-fi and action movies, a great deal of it can be hologram, i.e. "National Treasure".

Are you thinking maybe CGI ?

[edit on 23-1-2008 by jfj123]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
In my opinion, this idea of lasers and "DEW" is quite fantastic, plausible, but unrealistic and I believe it really muddies and confuses people's opinion on the truth movement.

I find topics like this are just bait for debunkers for it is easily debunked and fantastic. Usually pages and pages of thread space is wasted in arguments that really dont bring you closer to the answers.

The main QUESTIONS you should be asking is ...... WHO? and WHY?

HOW? is irrelevant since the whole 9/11 story is intentionally planted with conflicting stories and fantastic theories ment to confuse and obsefucate anyone who seeks the truth.

Sometimes I think that these topics are actually thought up by debunkers acting as pseudo-truthers to have topics the can easily debunk while making these 'troothers' look insane,misinformed and imaginative.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

You are wrong. Which blatantly implies you neither read the article, nor did any other study on holography with laser tech. Now do you want to tell us magicians' "disappearing" and "reappearing" elephant is not 3-D laser technology? That has been used for many years without the radioactivity of DEW.

Do you also contend DEW has not existed for many years either? Holography was developed on the same concept as DEW , with or without the radioactivity.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Does it really confuse? Or should it make them think outside the box?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

What makes you think there was not one? The images can be projected from land, sea or air.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join