It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heath Ledger, Greatest Genius Actor of His Generation, is Dead...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
He'll be missed, i think ill change my avatar to him and write a message, leave it up for a week or so.

R.I.P Heath - - Fox

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
CBS New York reported drug packets found in the room.

Then I never heard another thing about it.

How could they get that wrong- they said it came straight from the police
report- which by the way- are those reports available to the public
(such as the smoking gun?)

Also- weird about the rolled up 20 testing negative... there are few reasons to rolled-up a twenty--- other than to inhale powered narcotics...

TPM

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I don't think he wanted to kill him self, I think either what ever he was taken effected his body, or what ever illegal substance he took did it to him. But I really doubt he would have wanted to kill him self and even if he did then I don't blame him totally if he was becoming mentally ill.

He probably over worked him self, not enough sleep too much to think about, travels, remembering scripts and maybe method acting his way up.
Then his personal life too, but it seems like it was not a long term decision maybe depressed yes but it may have taken place within a few hours of thought if he did wnat to die. But it does not make sense if he had people waiting for him and telling them to wake him up. Maybe he wanted to method act near death or something and he wanted to be rescued before he became fully dead or something crazy like that.

Anyway it's another sad story, many would love to be in his shoes and many would hold on tight if they got as far as him. Some fall away I suppose from it all and are too young to take it all on. Maybe some parts are too deep to act at certain ages, who knows.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
It is looking like a natural death as time goes on...

a heart attack at 28? Could it have been the pneumonia?

TPM

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
reply to post by HighDefinitionFilms

Greatest genius actor of his time ?? based on what ?? I agree he was good but "greatest"?? no.

Please don't go off the deep end like all the Cobain loonies...Heath Ledger was a good actor but not the "greatest"

saying that makes you come off as a love-struck fan.

It is a tragedy though.

someone said it finally.
tragic? sure....he was a young dude and he leaves a child behind....that of course is tragic.
to lump him in the genious category is a bit much though....he was a 'decent' actor and that is about the size of it...
he was gonna get catapaulted to the genius category for his role in dark night? meh, i don't think so.

have we forgotton such great and genius rolls like casanova, brothers grimm, and ned kelly .....
------

his career is not all that fantastic looking when i look it over.
you have brokeback but i think he got whatever recognition he got for that film cause the material, not his fantastic acting.
he was good in 10 things. he was good in a nights tale. he was good in the patriot.....that is his career right there.
far from genius

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join