It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATSers in Missouri?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I'm moving to Missouri. I'm from Texas and was wondering if there's anyone from the Eagle Rock area and if there's anything interesting to do, I've been up there and I found nothin' but woods, drug addicted hillbillies and really smelly gros chicken houses. My mom is dying and I can't get a job here in town so I'm moving up their to help take care of my mom and work at one of my parents businesses.
I don't have any friends up in Missouri so I thought maybe some of you folks might be around up their.

Peace,

-Jimmy

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Seriously? Is there no one?
Man that sucks.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I am from MO.

You should live in Jeffco. LOL

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hi I am in Mo. however Mo. seems to be more a place of coming into ones own. Aloneness can become a more positive quality than lonely.

Get out in nature , hit the lakes creeks and rivers. If you start there you'll probably get a different prospective on things.

Losing your Mother is one of the most profound moments in life. There are so many people here on the forum that can help you carry that pain, we have been through it.

Stay in touch.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
My mom is doing a lot better now, she's back in good health, I think she was over dramatizing how sick she was though. Thanks for everyones thoughts and prayers though.

-Jimmy

new topics

top topics

join