It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tehachapi Covert Underground Complex

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
its a suburban neighborhood.....there is nothing there.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by exnyconnection

would you be interested in more crap? check out the thread rabbit holes - searching for alice. crap or not this would be an interesting vacation spot for you to check out. god's country. remember to wear your gps. bear creek is just over the ridge. you can camp there.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I wonder where this nice little work of fiction came from.

Source:
www.geocities.com...

SIMs:
Security Interdiction Machines (SIMs), are the key component of the system. These machines are remote controlled robots, that use electrogravitic levitation (T.T. Brown style) for mobility. They are self contained, and include a rechargeable power source, an anti-personnel EM field generator, a flight control/propulsion system, a low power radar based terrain avoidance/target detection system, GPS navigation, a visual/infrared "gun camera", and a EM based command/control link. A SIM has the appearance of a silvery ball, approximately 75 centimeters in diameter. They make no detectable sound during flight, and are therefore very stealthy, especially at night.

The SIMs primary weapon is an anti-personnel EM field generator. This field generator interacts with the nervous system of animals including humans, and most ETs. The range of reported effects include pain, paralysis, partial or full unconsciousness (including "missing time" events). At it's most aggressive setting, the EM field generator is capable of causing near instantaneous death from respiration/heart failure. The effective range of the EM field generator is strictly limited, and is most likely no more than 6 meters for mild effects, and 3 meters for death. Under extreme circumstances, SIMs may also use a Kamikaze style suicide impact to disable the target.

While the author urges complete avoidance of the Tehachapi underground complex in general, and SIMs in particular, should any individual inadvertently encounter a SIM, the potentially lethal nature of these devices argues strongly for a policy of destruction on sight. Therefore, I offer the following information, from the strictly limited perspective of self defense.

Since SIMs depend on a rechargeable power source, their flight endurance is limited. Use of the anti-personnel EM field generator will further deplete their power source, especially if used multiple times, or at the more aggressive settings, or near the limit of effective range. Also, the T.T. Brown style propulsion method places severe limits on SIMs weight. The implication being that SIMs are NOT armored, and therefore should be highly vulnerable to any form of mechanical impact, including small arms fire. Finally, their high rate of electrical power consumption should make them easily detectable with infrared sensor equipment.

No picture of an operational SIM is currently available. (GO FIGURE.)

[edit on 24-3-2008 by rocksarerocks]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I grew up there and still have family there. Spent a lot of time partying growing up in those very mountains. Never saw a death orb, UFO, Flying Saucer, or even one government vehicle. This guys has a lot of times on his hands. I bet he's never even been to Tehachapi before.

I drove there again today just to make sure I never didn't miss this huge government complex somewhere on a drinking binge or something lol...nothing but a bunch of houses, windmills, and the good nice folks that live in Sand Canyon. I wonder how much tourism will go up in the area now .....

If this is real then they sure pay the residents a great sum of money not to talk, they are employed by the complex, or threatened into silence. The entire population would have to be "in" on it. I find that very hard to believe especially since there is plenty of property for sale throughout the entire area and any new residents would then have to also be "in" on the information of this complex.

This is 100% false...I wouldn't rule out a secret government base in the area given its history (i.e Edwards AFB, Lockeed Skunk Works, and others) but this is definitely not it.

Back to the drawing board my friend....

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Yes, I have to agree that the reporting of this area being a hideaway for aliens is bunk. Just for the fun of it, I have inspected a number of the designated areas as being UFO places of interest. I have gone there completely alone, having to hike into some of the more remote places and found they are not as described. For instance one area designated as a landing field that was next and submerged from a road actually was on a hill above the road. Of course there was no evidence of a landing area, ony an old house foundation close to an occupied house and a barn with horses.

It's all bunk

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I want to believe it, this kind of stuff fascinates me, but you got to admit that all of these pictures are a little if-y. I live in Tehachapi and have been out to this area a bunch of times, there are little shacks and run down houses all over the place out there. The main types of housing are trailers. Like I said, I want to believe it, but there is just not enough evidence to suggest it. You gotta admit, it's not exactly Area 51 (which, by the way, you can zoom in on and get bit s of information on Google Earth!). The fact that you cant zoom in at hi res on Google is simply that it's out in the middle of the dessert, and nobody really cares about getting a close up of a gilla monster's #. You can't, however, cut someone down for spending their time putting together a website about something that interests them, what did you do today? What dreams do you have that I don't agree with that I may smash like a retarded spider? I hope that the person that did this is right about it for 2 reasons: how cool would it be to have an alien/human installation in my back yard, and so that the maker of this sight may piss in all of you nay sayer's faces in front of your spouse! That was kind of harsh. I do not apologize!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I lived in Tehachapi for about 6 months and my humble opinion was that a a lot of people lived in a town with very few job opportunities. One grocery store, a K-mart, one motel, and a few schools. I was told everyone commuted, which makes sense. But my little conspiracy mind always thought there was something else going on. lol

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Many of the people in Tehachapi work at Bakersfield, California City, and Edwards Air Force Base. No shortage of jobs to be had. I once knew someone who commuted from Tehachapi all the way to Burbank, a nearly three-hour drive.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
My wife and I are naturalists and photographers and hike throughout the Tehachapi area. We have spent time in Sand Canyon as well. We have never seen robots, aliens, reptile humaniods, military presence, anywhere. Now I am aware of bases around Edwards, but Tehachapi is a pretty regular and beautiful place to live.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Interesting, that information is no longer there. Along with the atmospheric lensing. Very curious.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Which story on the page of links covers the information posted here? Can anyone tell me?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
It seems to be a completely different link now. There is no sign of the original web page. Probably just as well. It was totally bogus anyway.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowhawk

Yeah, but I know Steve, and he doesn't do anything without several reasons.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join