It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greens ARE real

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Now that was some good, descriptive information.

Now, to me it seems more the Paranormal route. The fuzzy gray fog leaves me wondering if it's more "demonic" than "alien".

Look through the Paranormal Studies threads and see if anything seems similar. Do a search using a few different parameters in the search function above.

Let's figure it out.
Cuhail

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
No when I say a fog its not like a cloud fog more of just a greyish background not like a being surrounded by a fog cloud. It didn t seem harmful in any way to me.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Ive searched around demons and demon possession and it just doesn t ring true to me. I do agree all options must be looked into though.

All pictures of demons look evil and frightening, the green was neither of these, I would even say it had a look of understanding about it . The main aim of a demon is to possess is it not? To possess the soul corrupte and destroy it. This being tryed non of this and it could already wake me up, open my eyes and look at it for several seconds then put me back to sleep. It could ALREADY control me why would it need to do all that possession stuff.

Since the visit Ive had no evil thoughts, my personality has not changed , Ive not witnessed any objects moving or suffered any scratches or wounds.

I get scared VERY easily, can t watch horror films without watching through my fingers, take The Descent which to me was one of the most scary films I have ever seen! Well believe me I should have screamed the house down when I saw that Green but I didn t because it wasn t scary, wasn t evil and I believe it controlled my mind in such a way that I saw it but in a way that wasnt scary.

These people that see Greys they report the whole experience as terrifying don t they but this wasn t anything like that.

The grey fog was more blackness with speckled grey haze in it not like a mass of grey cloud.

If it was a demon was the anubis a demon too? I however did not see the anubis though. Thanks for the interest.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Im curious.

I have kept my experience of The Greens to myself as I have never been able to identify with any posts. Nothing ever sounded similar to what I saw so I just remained a guest, reading all the other posts not having the courage to start one myself.

Then Paul the seeker starts a post saying he knows about The Greens, why they are hiding from us but basically they are in control and they are evil. The main point is that someone else has information on something I have seen!

Great. This gives me the confidence that I am not alone in what I saw so I put up a post about The Greens...... then I hear nothing from him. He is the only one that seems to know about them. I would like to ask him if its true what he has wrote mainly because his Greens sound horrible and Im not keen on been visited by things like that.

I know he can t say who his source is but can t he give us a clue? Does he know what the anubis was that followed The Green?

Just curious.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I have finally found an image similar but not exact to the Greens. If you go on the post Yes we are the creation of the Anunnaki by xnibirux play the video. At 3.37 minutes into it this image is very similar to what I saw!
Sorry not sure how to link to another post.

[edit on 3-2-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
[edit on 3-2-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Here you go

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hi Mr. Green.

I contacted Paul the Seeker through his other thread, but he seems to have disappeared.

I too have been in contact with these green beings.

I've also written quite a few posts on the experience, and even made a podcast about it:

Podcast

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you care to hear about my experience, I could write it out again this time in a little more detail...To the best of my recollection of course.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
I am new to ATS, why has my question to Paul the Seeker regarding the "Greens" been deleted? I am seeking answers to what I know to be real is this not the site for that? This is the reason I joined. This is not a drama I need answers.

Mod Note : Check your U2U - private message.

[edit on 22-1-2008 by elevatedone]

If you know it to be real, why do you need answers? Anyways, you've joined the site, and welcome to ATS. Would you mind posting what it is that you know about these Greens that makes you know them to be real? What evidence to you know or know of? Have you seen them? Do you know where they are? What are their habits, needs, etc?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

watchZEITGEISTnow

Thank you so much for posting the frame from the video ITech is not my best skill. I did have a go at it but ended up posting WWF for some reason!
As I said this is the best image I have seen so far, if you imagine the face to be a dark green and the eyes to be jet black. The image even has what looks like a skull cap right at the top of the head.

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by bronco73

Yes I am sorry about my mini rant at the start of this thread. Id made a post only for it to be deleted with a message saying it had been done to prevent further drama. I assumed it had been removed due to its contents not being ATS material, hence I wrote "I know it to be real this is not a drama I need answers"
I now know it was removed due to ATS rules and not that the content was unsuitable.

What do I know about them? NOTHING .
Where did it come from? DON T KNOW.
What did it want? DON T KNOW
Did it say anything? NO
Did it move? NO

You can see where this is going can t you.... all I know about The Green is what Ive already said. It woke me up, looked VERY intensely at me for 5 seconds maybe 10 then closed my eyes and put me back to sleep. It didnt move, blink do anything.
Then as I say I later found out my partner saw it too but he had a closer encounter with it. All the above answers go for him aswell he knows nothing about it either.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

Hi

Wow I don t really know where to start. Ive read your other threads and as far as I can gather you have seen a Green in meditation but it looked aquatic. Can you tell me why you thought it aquatic ? You mention the eyes been very black and like a greys. Did you mean in just colour as the Greens eyes I saw were not the shape of a greys.

I used to meditate about 10 years ago but found I didn t have the time and I just stopped really. Plus I was never very good at it. I never came across other entities especially like this one. I was asleep when it woke me up definatly not meditating and how can two people see the same thing if it is something to do with other dimensions?

Yes I would love you to go over what you have seen and why you think I have seen this Green being and what it all means really. Thank you.

I also should put you in the picture as to what happened 10 months or so before the Green appeared. We were on a family holiday in Cyprus and hadn t been there that long. We were all asleep one night in the appartment when our small son woke us up. Apparently he was crying "Why don t they speak " but I never heard this at all. I got up to go and see him then the rest is a haze. I remember been pulled by my stomach up as if through the roof and shouting down to my family but couldn t make them hear me. Then I remember been on a bed and something was next to me pulling things out of something. It was like pulling tissues out of a box one by one. The ordeal ended with me been forcefully pushed back into the appartment bed on both my thighs. The next day I had two large bruises on my thighs. My partner said once Id left the room he felt very very tired and that I was gone ages. The whole thing was terrifying .

Then the next year the Green appeared which was not terrifying it was almost calming and understanding. Any ideas? The two must be linked .

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

Ive tryed several times to open your podcast but can t. I ll maybe try again.
Looks like you ve decided the Green I saw wasn t the same as the one you see in meditation. Ive tryed to take up meditation again to see if I encounter it again but all I get is lots of flashing, can t be doing it right I guess. I can t even imagine what a being would look like in meditation , is it just an image in front of your eyes ? Does it move around like a being? Is it solid?

I may come across you in another thread who knows. I guess my questions prove the Greens can t be of the same doesn t it.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Earthsister's "green":

www.theprojectatearth.com...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I have reason to believe now that they are pure shapeshifters not reptilians. in other words the reptilian isn't their true form it a manipulation

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Wow I cant believe this thread has come back round. Your photo is good but his eyes were dark black, black like a grey. They also were not cat like they were more round but tear drop in a way. I didnt see the pupil he was too far off .

I know think he was a hybrid. 1/3 human, 1/3 reptile, 1/3 Gray.

I dont know anything of shapeshifters

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
shapeshifting has to take its toll on the being who applies it; god bless em

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Hey Mrs Green,

I heard about these beings when I was a child, I had a 'mysteries of the unexplained' book, UFO's, Atlantis, Count of st. Germaine etc

In the book, there wasn't really much other than hear say, the odd sighting from here in the UK, but a main point that they lived underground, were often seen in/near caves and valleys.

As I grew up I was interested in all of the unexplained stuff and I started reading up on it all. I discovered the hollow earth theory and that supposedly these people were far more advanced than us and had been living underground for thousands of years (supposedly went underground just before a big war). They eat plants and fungi and are highly telepathic, intellectual and spiritual. For any information I can only suggest google!! Google Telos, hollow earth, Agartha, Olaf Jansen and Admiral Richard E Byrd. These should give you some things to look through, there a brief summary of these and other ideas and accounts on:

www.crystalinks.com...

Just found this one, going to give it a read myself:
greyfalcon.us...

Hope this helped you find answers,

thanks. EMM

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectroMagnetic Multivers
Hey Mrs Green,

I heard about these beings when I was a child, I had a 'mysteries of the unexplained' book, UFO's, Atlantis, Count of st. Germaine etc

In the book, there wasn't really much other than hear say, the odd sighting from here in the UK, but a main point that they lived underground, were often seen in/near caves and valleys.

www.crystalinks.com...

Just found this one, going to give it a read myself:
greyfalcon.us...

Hope this helped you find answers,

thanks. EMM

Hey thanks alot the links are great. Yes I think at the time some beings from St Martins land were mentioned, this is a land underground. Thing is how and why did they come visit me
He was very spiritual and left me with no terror of him at all. Yet he said nothing or did nothing, he just stared. What do these beings come to the surface for I wonder and why come into my house

This was over 5 years ago now but I still think about it everyday, hoping he'll come back and give me some answers but maybe he was just passing through I dont know. From his eyes it did look like he lived in the dark alot, they were so dark black I dont think he would have liked light too much so maybe he is from underground.

Thanks for the reply.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
You may find this thread of some interest. It depicts some human looking green children that came to a town in England a long time ago. There are no pictures of course, but I find the subject too be fascinating.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join