It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

first term terrorist attacks if change of president USA.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I predict that if there will be a new president for its first term there will be a terrorist attack just like with clinton and bush. both had mayor terrorist attacks in there first term. And the next attack will also be more agressive than the one before just like with clinton and bush .
bush his frst term terrorist attack was more intense than the one from clintons first term.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I predict something will happen when inaguaration happens early in 05'. Think about it, EVERYONE in american government is present and that includes supreme court justices.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
what happened with clinton? i can't remember that far back... i was like... 6 and a half years old. haha...

and yeah, i wouldn't be surprised for something to go down during or around the inaguaration.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Was it a year or two after Clinton took over that Branch Dividians took place and then not long after that the Federal building in OKC got bombed...I think.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
1st WTC bombing as well.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
oh wow, i remember seeing those on the news now. i had forgotten all about those. when was waco? was that during clinton too? i kind of remember that.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
waco was the branch dividians.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I think that a change of president is inevitable,
whether or not there is a terrorist attack, well i certainly hope not

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I say a change of presidents is all but impossible. With Kerry constantly flip flopping on issues, being so liberal, and now the cheating on his wife thing will definately take away a few from his constituency along with most if not all of the swing voters that wouldve leaned his way.

Once people realize how far left Kerry's voting record is, its all but over for him. Edward would be a good candidate in 08' but his time is not yet and Dean is well Dean.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ausconspiracies
waco was the branch dividians.

right yeah, i know that... but iw as asking if that happened during clinton's presidency as well.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I don't see a change in presidents happening. Actually , this infedelity thing is an old ploy to look more human, I.E. Jimmy Carter. This time it isn't going to work. The 70's were more sexually acceptable. I don't think that there will be a major terrorist attack early in Bushes 2nd term. I believe that it will happen in his last year, so that his VP will be elected next. It won't be Channey, he will have been replaced.

new topics

top topics

join