It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was the reason for creation?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Twice I've understood this question, Once locked up in solitary and once when I had to learn how to play the tuba. The bird sings not because he has the answer but because he has a song. ooooom

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
To Kakou,
You asked;
"How many gods the bibles refer to?
“us” is plural ?
Why is this written this way? Dos god refer to himself as many?
Or maybe we have been created by many gods?

Strange inconsistency don’t you think!"

Not at all!!! That's the trinity.
Jesus said, If you have seen me, you have seen the Father.

Also, "I and my Father are one."
The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Experiance.

As it is written...

"the first trinity:

I AM
I Utter the word
I Hear the word..."

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Thank you for your answer.
The Holy Spirit is a concept which derived from the New Testament and your quote refer to the Old Testament.
You can answer me and tell that Jesus knew it all and therefore he knew what will be writing in the Old Testament. I regret but will have to disagree there because the reference of plural in association with the word “god” in the Old Testament is overwhelming to say the list.
I know that Christianity can’t separate it self from the Old Testament, nevertheless here lays the controversy of repetitive plurals with the word “God”.
An explanation coming from the later amalgam of scripture will not resolve the contravercy.

kacou

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I think .......

If one accepts that we were created by a divine being.....

Who was alone in the cosmoverse, a single spirit in the vast empty lonely void

We were basically an 'ant farm', a 'science experiment'

A simple diversion to help defeat a brief time of loneliness.

Sadly, we also share the ultimate fate of the ant farm

Sea Monkeys replaced us

[edit on 23-1-2008 by pavlovsdog]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Originally posted by dummskot

I am not a religious person, so I am looking for some help from people of faith. My questions are: Why is everything here? (everything = universe, galaxy, planets, humans, fish, bacteria, and/or any other "created" thing.)

If everything were not here, where else would it be? I can't think of a better place.

Not only why is "everything" here, but why are WE (people) here? What is reason that we are in existence?

We are here to connect spiritually with GOD (higher form) to the next level. Spirituality and religion are two separate things. Maybe you need to try to connect spiritually with GOD. Things happen for reasons that sometimes cannot be explained at the moment, given time you may look back and say "Hey, now I understand why that happened".

Good luck adopting. It certainly worked for me.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
dakota....that was heavy!!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Sorry!!!
I was going to post something and decided not to.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dummskot
I am not a religious person

Are you spiritual though?

so I am looking for some help from people of faith. My questions are: Why is everything here? (everything = universe, galaxy, planets, humans, fish, bacteria, and/or any other "created" thing.) Not only why is "everything" here, but why are WE (people) here? What is reason that we are in existence?

May I recommend a fantastic series that I read about in a Nexus magazine. The first book of the series is called "Anastasia". Anastasia is a a siberian taiga recluse, and is part of the ancient Vedic tribe. This tribe has kept some of the ancient knowledge of their pristine origins. Anyways let me try and answer your question from a quote in the 5th book of the series "Co-Creation".

External Source

'Conjoint creation and joy to all from its comtemplation!'

It's my belief, you and your wife must find the joy from the contemplation of your unconceived child. The timing may not be right. Most children these days are born as a result of carnal desires, but that is not how your story is, so you must prepare, dream, and have confidence to smight the doubt of infertility.

Here is a quote from the first book of the series just before the author (its a sorta documentary almost) conceives with this taiga recluse.
A little info to help with the story. Vladimir Megre chartered 3 riverboats on the River Ob in Siberia, on an expedition called The Merchant Convoy to foster economic ties with the far north Russian regions. On one particular day the convoy stopped at a small village on their way back to Novosibirsk. Here, Vladimir runs into two elderly men who tell him of a ringing cedar that was ready to be cut down and they wanted him to take it with him to distribute. he doesn't take it but the elders mentioned healing properties of the cedar tree, which sparked his interest and provokes him to return a year later. when he arrives, under different conditions and intentions, he meets Anastasia. turns out the two elderly men were her grandfather and great-grand father.
i hope i haven't been too confusing, summarizing and leaving lots out buy i can see i might be getting a little carried away too so on with the quote.

External Source
This is the second night in the Siberian Taiga with Anastasia

"Anastasia kept her word and lay down bside me. I sensed the fragrance of her body, which surpassed all other odours. It was more pleasant than the most delicate perfume I had ever sensed from a woman's body. But now I had no thought of wanting to posess her. After my attempt to do so on the way to the glade, (where she lives, no house camp just nature!) which had resulted at the time in an attack of fear and loss of counciousness, I no longer felt aroused by fleshly desires, even when I saw her naked.
I lay down and dreamt of the son my wife never bore to me. And I tought: Wouldn't it be wonderful if my son could be borne by Anastasia! She is so healthy, sturdy and beautiful! The child, then, too would be halthy. He would look like me. Like her too, but more like me. He would be a stong and clever individual. He would know a lot. He would become talented and prosper.
I imagined our infant son sucking at his mother's nipple and involuntarily put my hand on Anastasia's warn, supple breast. Immediately a shiver ran through my whole body and then dissipated at once, but it wasn't a shiver of fear, but something else, extraodinarily pleasing. I didn't take my hand away, but held my breath and waited for what might happen. Next thing I noticed was the feeling of the soft palm of her hand on mine. She did not push me away."
-continued

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

External Source

"I raised my head and began looking into Anastasia's marvellous face. The white twilight of the northern night made it seem evenmore attractive. I couldn't take my gaze off her. Her greyish-blue eyes looked at me tenderly. I didn't restrain myself, but bent closer and, quickly and carefully, with just the slightest touch, planted a kiss on her half-open lips. Once more a pleasing shiver ran through my body. My face was enshrouded with the fragrance of her breath. Her lips didn't utter, as the last time, 'Do not do this!.....Calm Down!', and I had no fear at all. I was still haunted by the prospect of a son. And when Anastasia tenderly embraced me, I felt something indescibable.
Only upon awakening in the morning was is able to realise that this kind of magnificent feeling, blissful excitement and satisfaction was something i had never once experienced in my entire life. Another peculiar thing: after a night with a woman I always felt a sense of physical fatigue, but everything was different. In addition, I had the feeling of some kind of great co-creation. My satisfction wasn't just something physical, but had another dimension I couldn't quite comprehend, one i had never experienced before, extraordinarily lovely and joyful. The thought even flashed through my mind that life was worth living just for this feeling alone. And why had I never experienced anything that even came close to this before, even though there had been all sorts of women- beautiful women, beloved women, women experienced in love.............."
"..........Only Man striving for creation and co-creation, and not for satisfaction of his carnal needs"

I hope this is helpful and HERE is the website for the book series if you are interested. they are only translated to english up to book 6.

Warm Regards

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dakota jim

Very nice there Dakota. I appear to have been wrong about you.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kacou

Holy Trinity

top topics

<< 1   >>

join