It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Unmarked UH-1's etc

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
There were two ships involved in the satellite shoot down, and both were based in Pearl Harbor. There were no helicopters involved in it at all, and there were no ships from San Diego involved at all.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Okay once again, really nice and loud so people get it this time

I AM NOT IN SAN DIEGO

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Ok, once again nice and loud for you I NEVER SAID YOU WERE IN SAN DIEGO! I SAID THAT SAN DIEGO IS THE MAIN NAVAL BASE FOR THE WEST COAST!

No matter how you look at it THERE WERE NO SHIPS OR HELICOPTERS FROM THE WEST COAST INVOLVED.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
stop yelling, you're scaring me Zaphod!-whimpers in the corner-
jk

I know you know where I'm at, but you'd be surprised how much confusion I've encounter with those who think I/we here are in or near SD county.

Either way, the Naval station sure seemed busy that day...

Thanks again for the info man.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I know I’m probably a little late to the discussion but here is my two cents. Although, many of you present really solid facts and obviously an intense inherent knowledge of military aircraft I must say that I too live in Orange County (Southern) and I have seen abnormal amounts of air traffic lately. Not just your run of the mill type of aircraft either. I’m talking solid black helicopters, the same as Shakesbeer mentioned in his first post.

It’s pretty intense to see these things in the daytime. They come out of no where sometimes, flying really low. When I say low, to me, from the top of my apartment balcony, I sometimes think I can almost reach out and touch them. From a short distance they appear to be flying right above the trees. It looks almost like a Stealth only a helicopter version (sharp angles and distinctive design).

They emit this low, almost swooshing, sound as they fly around. I’ve seen them at night too; normally flying in formations of two (side by side) or in a group of three (triangle formation). The weird part is on their under belly they have red lights (almost looks like there pulsating). The red lights are also in a triangle formation. I have no idea what those could be. If anyone has any thoughts, let me know.

Now, I’ll admit I’ve always been really intrigued about the possibility of “conspiracy theories” and everything they encompass but I wouldn’t say I’m paranoid. Basically, I don’t let it get a hold of my life. With that being said, I normally wouldn’t have noticed except for the fact that they seem to circle around my apartment at strange times with a frequency that has increased over the past couple of months. I don’t live in a bad area either. At first I just thought it might be police helicopters or just normal air traffic but these helicopters are just too agile and “stealthy” to be police choppers.

I wouldn’t say that there following me or anything I’m just pretty confident that there is something around here that might be of interest to “them”. Possible route or training maneuvers? (FEMA camps in OC, anyone?) Any ideas?

And I know I’m a newb but I’ve been following ATS for a while now. This post and the fact that I too have had a similar experience in Orange County have compelled me to join. I admit I don’t have a huge background on military aircraft so any thoughts or suggestions in my quest to find the truth will help. I honestly believe something is going to be going down this year and this tiny thing that most people would blow off is actually a piece in the larger puzzle.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
The red belly lights are required by federal regulations. As soon as power is applied to the engines they have to light that up to warn people that there is power applied to the engines and they start turning at any point in time. If you want planes at an airport you'll see one on top of the fuselage, one on the bottom. On old planes it was a light that rotated. On new planes it's a strobe light.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
The red belly lights are required by federal regulations.

Like clear markings?

Charger15 - It would seem there are quiet a few of us who have noticed this increase in activity in the area. I think it's funny how military-fans that are not here and don't have these things flying over their heads tell us that it's life as normal (in San Diego), nor have they watched this escalate over the years first hand.

How long have you noticed these guys now?

I had the most "intense" experience with a "4 baller" on Saturday. This guy was obviously circling my street for some reason. He hung around for a good 5 minutes circling at least 6 times slowly. At one point the side door was open too, which is odd considering it was raining that day too. My friend and I stood there watching this guy do an obvious circling pattern around/over us. I had up oc crimecalls, ocsd.org, and chp's website to see if it was a call in the area, nope. Not to mention those agency have nice big lettering on their aircraft.

Saying "hi":

So who are these guys? Is it google updating "google streets" or something then? If so maybe they might want to think about putting markings on their damn craft.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Regarding the military helos: It kinda defeats the point of low observable paint jobs (black, OD, grey) to have highly visible lettering/numbering.

The 4-baller: I cant help but think those 4 balls are part of some sensor package, possibly relating to electric lines, or telephone lines. I have seen helos in my rural area flying near power lines inspecting the towers & things. This could possibly lead to the purpose of the 4-ballers.

As far as I know, and I could very possibly be wrong, but every civilian flight, wether fixed or rotary wing has to file a flight plan. Where they are flying to and from, what they are doing, etc. I'd be willing to bet if you contacted the local FAA office, or a local airport authority they would be able to point you in the right direction in finding flight plans for your area.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Here's a closer shot off one the "4 ballers" plus another attachment. I couldn't get the numbers on it though, maybe next time:

So what does that other attachment look like?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I saw two of these dual prop helicopters flying slow and low over Jefferson City, MO on Thursday, November 6th, 2008 around Noon. Dark green and unmarked, I was lucky enough to be at a stop light and got a good long look at them.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Yes I am very aware of how busy the skies are above me in the OC. In fact, they like to hover above me it seems, at all hours of the day and most especially night. Any for the record I'm not crazy, however if this keeps up I will be. Any advice or comments or questions are welcomed. Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join