It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black box UFO Secrets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Because of the disclosure project i was pretty convinced something big is going on but
these series convinced me with my eyes closed.
Turn on your volume because these are all about SOUND.

Who needs the UFO Picture/Video discussion ( REAL/FAKE) with declassified recordings like this.

It doesn't matter how good a picture or movie is.
Also doesn't matter if it's fake or not.
People always will say FAKE or REAL anyway.
I think these declassified audio recordings will make FAKE or REAL sayers silent so they can search together for the truth

These are from the documentary Black box UFO secrets
I posted them on my youtube page.

nl.youtube.com... ( my favorite )

nl.youtube.com... (Airshuttle Pilot UFO sighting)

nl.youtube.com... ( Lufthansa Pilot UFO Sighting )

nl.youtube.com... ( Japan Airlines UFO Sighting )

If anyone has additional audio recordings of sightings please add them to the thread.

Abovetech

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I saw these on youtube already, and before that the original program..so thanks for collecting them

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Well, glad you all liked it!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I enjoyed this program when I first saw it on the History channel. I do not understand how this kind of evidence can be brushed off. It truly is better than any photographic evidence because it is actual eyewitness tesitimony from credible people.

With all of the evidence that is out there, declassified or not, along with audio recordings such as these, how can people still be skeptical?

It reminds me of a scene in the movie Jonny Dangerously when Tommy Kelly presents a ton of evidence against Dangerously to Danny Devito and Devito replies "It's too flimsy, it'll never hold up in court"

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Thanks, I saw this documentary before but I never got the chance to record it. The first one is my favorite too.

new topics

top topics

join