It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sculpture or alien on Mars? Interesting pictures, if real ^^

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Hehe, ATS 1 step ahead again

I would agree that it is a rock formation. But still amazing formed.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
How can you be so sure? Could be anything... Sure, it's likely a rock but who knows..

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

That's the one!

Thanks, Beamish!

Have a star!

reply to post by commodore64

Ignore the knowitalls, maybe it's a [size=0]tiny Martian bigfoot!

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
It kind of looks like the sand people from Star Wars lol

I won't comment on whether I think its a being or sculpture because I just have no opinion
[edit on 22-1-2008 by amanbuthimself]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by goosdawg
reply to post by Beamish

That's the one!

Thanks, Beamish!

Have a star!

More than welcome, goosdawg!

Just one more thing: trawling through the self same large image from NASA, I noticed something that raises a question.

Forgive me here for not knowing the technical terms for the various parts of the Martian Lander, but I found it unusual that the two solar panels either side of the centre of the photo (if that's what they are) appear to be rather clean. A few specks and bits of gravel, but that appears to be it. However, and in stark comparison, the central section has quite a build up of dust and such.
It appears to have gathered quite a bit around the long, thin piping (electrical trunking?) and the accompanying mechanisms, in lengthy dark smears.

This doesn't seem to have happened to the panels. Can someone tell me how this comes about? Do the panels self-clean?

Just an aside, and please forgive if it is off-topic.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
given the terrain and where the shot was taken, the alien would be about 1-1/2" tall, thats one and one half inches tall.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Have a quick look at this:

skymonsters.com...

Seems an interesting way to analys the shot.

H

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by goosdawg
We were just marveling over this image in another thread recently but for the life of me I can't remember in which thread it was posted.
I've done a visual search of threads by the usual suspects, but I couldn't find it.
Guess we'll have to wait until the guilty party happens upon this thread and points us to it.
I'll bet mikesingh will know...

You're welcome mate!
Here it is...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by commodore64
reply to post by internos

Oh this is nice; the photos are probably not fake then. I was little bit worried because Hurriyet is a little tabloid newspaper. Internos, what do you think about it? It seems really strange to me...
It looks really odd to me too, and this is a nice find, of course.
I've never seen it before. I think that this one is one of the strangest objects i've seen so far in Mars Rover photos: even if it turns out to be a rock, it's at least very strange rock, heck!
As you know many of this type of threads are based on "skulls" "faces" and so on: this one shows an oddity, so it's a good find, IMHO: thank you for sharing it.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
CNN video: www.cnn.com...#/video/bestoftv/2008/01/23/cooper.shot.tuesday.cnn

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
CNN video: www.cnn.com...#/video/bestoftv/2008/01/23/cooper.shot.tuesday.cnn

Is that link correct? It talks about a survivor, not about our alien on mars

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

reply to post by internos

News is here: www.hurriyet.com.tr...

and the pictures:
fotogaleri.hurriyet.com.tr...

(picture 9, 10 and 11).

Comodore64 on the fotogaleri site concerning photo #4 you will see a shinny silvery mass on the large rock. This is a Marockie hologram and toward the bottom of silvery mass you will see a sophisticated letter S to the right you will see a small female figure. The silvery mass you will find to have many faces projecting images of beings. You will not see it at first it will take time for you to adjust your eyes to get a visual confirmation.

I have spent thousands of hours viewing and scanning over photos from Mars and the lifeforms I have discovered and named are Marockies, Sandmaries, Martonians, Marmies, and Microtechs. There are many different animals, birds and insects that I have not named on Mars. We on Earth have been kept from the truth about life on Mars and this is no a joke. Rik Riley

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Is it just me, or does this look like a frame from the Patterson film?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

Huh..I saw the female figure, very interesting. Thank you. There are some quite researches here

I couldn't find the other things, but might be because of the poor resolution of the programm I use.
Here is the image rikriley talking about
[img=http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/5559/41112225cx4.th.jpg]

[edit on 23-1-2008 by commodore64]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Beamish

Hehe, ATS 1 step ahead again

I would agree that it is a rock formation. But still amazing formed.

I have a question for you commodore; why would you agree that it is a rock formation? Would you agree because that's what it should be?

I have been more skeptical of people like mikesingh, john lear, zorgon and the likes more than most here on ATS. I think I was probably right in my skepticism as well.
But this... this is different. If these pictures are genuine, this is not, as far as I can discern, a simple rock formation. You can clearly see humanoid buttocks, arms, torso, and cranium. It looks like it's looking at something on its wrist.

I may be taking the bait on this one, but this picture for once shows something that could really be there.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by merka

photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/Help/PIADetQuery.html

Got to the 2nd mars gallery and find spirit. It's the first picture.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by PartChimp

I think this is a justified question, at least because of my personal experiences. Why am I satisfied with the "rock" answer? If i may give a personal answer: I had nothing to do with ufo's or any mystical-unknown things, since I saw once by myself. This "event" was very important to me and I had no one to share it. Therefore I found myself here, where I can share my experiences. I still dont "believe" any single video on youtube or any "mars picture" shown here on ATS. But I think there is some possibility...There is many people who want to share this personal experience of possibility.
And still I believe this is a simple rock. This is maybe a "forced choice". Maybe my judgement is full of prejudice. But it "satisfies" me, because I dont want to stay in a simple pure subjective "belief" situation. This is a complex issue and I couldnt explain here well, but I try to be on the side of an simple explanation. This may be a weakness, but I am still very curious about the "unexplainable".
Thanks for the question and sorry for the english mistakes...

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I honestly don't know. As people mentioned in the other thread where they are talking about it: it also looks like there could be one or two other humanoid-ish shapes there as well to the left and the right of it (the one on the right is slightly more in the foreground. I'm not saying it is but like PartChimp said:

I may be taking the bait on this one, but this picture for once shows something that could really be there.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I found something in the picture!?
dose it pointing to something?
Also is it a rock moving path?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
It looks like some people in the main media are well aware of what goes on in these boards. Earlier i saw this same story on MSNBC talking about that this picture and that it was a buz in the blogs. They made a funny remark of it looking like sasquash on Mars.

Believe it or not, I think ATS really is getting the attention of the world. I believe that high ranking people are actually taking notice that not all people who se UFOs and talk about it are Nuts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join