It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Well here is the thing; looking at the whole UFO mystery the best I can make of it they only leave two signs deliberately
1. Crop circles
2. Cattle mutilations
you know what I think, that in its self is odd, I mean if they wanted to hide the cattle I am sure they could, just as easily as they could flatten a crop circle, but its what they do to the cattle, always the same (to the best of my knowledge) cored out anus, jaw and tongue removed, as well as parts of the stomach removed... what do cows eat... crops...what do we eat, cows and crops, on top of that look at the numbers of people who allergic to wheat gluten and dairy those numbers are increasing greatly every year

Most of Asia does not eat wheat or dairy as part of their staple diet, I would be interested to know of any cases of mutilation or crop circles in areas where wheat and dairy are not part of the indigenous diet,
I would also like to know exactly, what type of crops receive circles,
also which type of cattle (dairy or beef) end up being mutilated
If you know please let me know I would love to find out for sure
Thank you in advance

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Wow! I wish I had something more to add, other than to say that in my many years of more-than-casual interest in these subjects, I've never heard of either crop circles or cattle mutilations in Asiatic countries.

I've never really thought about it either, so I'm giving you one of these
and flagging your post. Here's hoping the thread gets some good responses!

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
now THAT is exciting...

i never tought in what type of crop the circles have been made....
and cattle mutilation... i never see them right... anyone have any pics ? documentaries about it ?

anyway, great point!

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Do me a favour
if you read this please flag it, not for kicks.. its just that I am sure there are people out there with information specific to my questions the more people who read this I am sure I will hear from someone who is knowlegible about the specifics.
Thanks again

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
yawn. Been discussed before, there's nothing going on..I guess it'll add ats points to your score though?
Oh I thought thats TWO lines? Ok to further add discussion, there IS a mess age contained in the crop circles, and I conclude its a way of saying "we're here! But we dont wanna reveal ourselves yet..just be aware!"
Have you seen that movie "Signs" By M.Night shamalalayan? I think its pretty accurate as to what they theorize is the meaning of these so called crop circles..watch it and see!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22-1-2008 by elevatedone]

[edit on 22-1-2008 by jainatorres]

MOD EDIT - Do Not Edit a Mod Edit

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jainatorres
yawn. Been discussed before, there's nothing going on..I guess it'll add ats points to your score though?

url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread50591/pg1]Mod Note: One Line / Off Topic Post – Please Review This Link.[/url]

Could you tell me where and when it was discussed I would like to read what was said and found out
thanks

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Nope not precisely, but its in my memory bank it doesn't matter you got me with your superior intellect and internet smarts
It seems anything can be re-discussed ad nausea these days so lets just roll with it..I wonder though lately has there been increased activity in Texas to co-incide with the latest sighting?! Someone should look into that

Could you tell me where and when it was discussed I would like to read what was said and found out
thanks

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Never mind I got what I needed

"Every type of domestic animal, and wild game, have been subjected to bloodless excisions of tissue known as "animal mutilations."

Every type of growing plant has received the crop formation phenomenon, including wet rice paddies in Japan.

Linda Moulton Howe
Reporter and Editor
www.Earthfiles.com
and Investigative Reporter
Premiere Radio Networks;
Dreamland Online

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
are you suggesting maybe they're poisoning our food or maybe trying to find a way to alter our food source?????

i never thought about this!!!! interesting-----why attack us---we could all be poisoned for one way or another we all eat grains or meat
however i'd expect this from our gov't's b4 i'd blame et's

definitely a thought provoker and provides an interesting topic to debate!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by foremanator

i once watched on the discovery channel about a bunch of guys making a crop circle...or is that just one of those ways the Government is trying to cover this up....but i would love to try to make on .... i got some pretty crazy design ideas

top topics

join