It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on Mars? Amazing photos from NASA probe reveal image of mystery figure on Red Planet

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

Thankyou sanity at last good on you for putting that together and i agree NASA and the like are loving this, we can look like real fools sometimes i'm realy mad that it got in to the paper in so much as i have already stated why would they disclose anything when we react like this to a rock and a very small rock shape imagine if there is something more substantual gosh how then would we react then. Not that a tabloid rag has any credibility anyway. But it was some very sharp eyed poster on ATS that found it first he or she should get a kick back from the paper.

But as another poster has already said its intresting with something like this there seems to be a genuine intrest in life on Mars and other planets but just a shame they were duped with this picture as it takes credibility away from proper investigation.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
CNN has another video about this story.

Sasquatch: Fact or fiction?

They show the Mars image as well as interview a bigfoot researcher.

See what you guys started?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Spidersnarf

Hi Spidersnarf, I have encountered in my viewing of photographs taken from the Sojourner Pathfinder mission on Mars a female Sandmarie, a tiny humanoid. The long haired dark skinned female Sandmarie showed her naval intentionally to let us know that they were conceived like we humans on Earth. The male Sandmarie nearby was laying on a rock with a baby on his stomach. Nearby the bald male Sandmarie it looked like a mandelin musical instrument.

From the Viking 2 lander mission I discovered a Sandmarie riding a camouflaged vehicle and a cyborg hiding behind what looked to be a artifical rock similar to light weight fiberglass. How do I know it wasn't an ordinary rock because the cyborg was holding it like a shield.

These Sandmaries I so named are very tiny humanoid beings. They have the technology to stealth themselves believe it or not. I have learned to see in 3D on Mars and it is because I picked up a visual code thru thousands of hours of scanning the Martonian surface. I can see thru the Sandmaries stealths that blend into the surrounding surface colors.

Here is your first lesson in trying to see the Sandmaries. First you must believe that you will be able to see them to help get rid of your mental block that you can't. If possible veiw your monitor in a dark room and then take your hand cuping it like your viewing thru a tunnel up against your eye and make the opening the size of a pea. Yes you may be laughing but this keeps the spuratic light from reflecting back into your eye and blinding you. Since what you are looking for is very tiny objects and Sandmaries and even their babies you must take your time and move slowly when scanning or viewing the pic.

First clue look for 2 tiny eyes this will help you get your bearings. You will also be able to see other lifeforms when viewing and it is in fact a small world your looking into. Again be patient it will take your eyes a while to adjust to see these anomalies similar to looking at a 3D hologram.

From the various satellite photo missions I determined Mars was set up on a visual grid similar to recorded history on a still shot photo disc. The recorded history on the surface is like multiple double exposers from past and present history. In other words similar to tatooing the surface and many will not see what I am seeing but a few will be able to see and comprehend. Rik Riley

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
NASA is trying to make us look like morons and we're falling headlong into the trap! Next time if there's something genuine, they'll turn around and say, "hey! You guys really are morons!"

Duh. Just caught that?

Like I said like two pages ago, the fact that this is being reported on at all proves that they already know it is nothing. I mean FOX News airing this? You guys should have seen this coming already.

I also said that they would reveal this to be a rock to discredit those overzealous truthseekers that see aliens in water stains and do more harm to their own credibility than good.

NASA: Mystery Creature On Mars Is Wind-Carved Rock

However, NASA said the creature is a feature of the atmosphere -- a rock 2 inches high and carved by the Martian winds, according to a CBS News report Thursday. local6.com

Guys you are not going to get the real deal here. At best you will find minor clues but nothing as solid as a walking two-inch Martian. Understand that if it makes the major news circuit...it is probably some sort of disinfo, something they can explain as military (even if it ain't), or something that they are positive is nothing more than a rock.

A two-inch rock to be exact.

Happy hunting,

- Lee

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley
reply to post by Spidersnarf

I'm at a loss as to where to start...

No doubt you have been scouring Nasa photographs of the Martian surface for a long, long time, and during those extended, lonely hours, have begun to see things that others simply cannot. I read with interest, and some surprise, your technique of finding these "Sandmaries".
Does simply screwing your hands together to form a visual aid counter-act these "creature's" technology?

Does that sound right to you?

Would the same technique work for our own alleged stealth-tech to such an extent that on its first outing into a combat arena, the enemy simply would have to peer through a loosely formed fist to see our troops coming?

I have learned to see in 3D on Mars and it is because I picked up a visual code thru thousands of hours of scanning the Martonian surface.

Well, ok..firstly, it's generally designated as the Martian surface. This quote of yours alarmed me somewhat, and raised a serious question:

Is it at all possible that you have been looking into your monitor for too long?
This also rang some bells:

Here is your first lesson in trying to see the Sandmaries. First you must believe that you will be able to see them to help get rid of your mental block that you can't.

If they're there, as you plainly state they clearly are, why should anyone have a mental block in seeing them?
Surely if these creatures are going about their (long Martian) daily business with impunity, then why hasn't Nasa picked up on it? We run their photos through basic programmes (in comparison to theirs) such as Photoshop, and nothing like you describe ever shows up, so why do they release photos with such amazing, though hidden, content?

Does this not indicate to you that your continued, and no doubt genuine search is...how do I put this politely...having an adverse effect on you?

Is it not possible that staring at a monitor, through a "mechanism" that strongly focuses its light, all in a darkened room, might be making you see things that, well, just aren't there?

And as for this:

From the various satellite photo missions I determined Mars was set up on a visual grid similar to recorded history on a still shot photo disc. The recorded history on the surface is like multiple double exposers from past and present history. In other words similar to tatooing the surface and many will not see what I am seeing but a few will be able to see and comprehend.

I have to admit that you've lost me there, and, no doubt, a lot of other folks on ATS. Are you saying that the satellite photography has captured prerecorded scenery that, somehow, transcends time and space?

Wow.

Rikriley, this post may come across as if I have adverse opinions regarding the possibility of life existing, or having existed, on Mars. That is not true. Some of the work done by J.Skipper on this site:

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

indicates that there may well be surviving, and thriving, biological life on the red planet. Whilst not completely conclusive, he does have a strong arguement for this possibility gleaned through hours of research.

However, your arguement doesn't, I'm sorry to say, come across as well.

I really think you have to spend some time away from the monitor. Go out. Meet friends. Have a beer. Barbeque.
But before you do those wonderfully normal things, please, please I'm begging you, post one, just one photo, of a Martian Mallard.

I'd pay cash to see that.

[edit on 24-1-2008 by Beamish]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Oh dear, I though t the post by rikriley was a joke! I didn't realise it was meant to be taken seriously. Now I've re-read it I see that it is meant to be serious...

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
yeah well, I was double reading that post as well... I kinda KINDA get a littlebit where he tries to go to with his in some form wierd formulated story. But I am very curious on what he actually meant with those "stealth" creatures.

But if those rovers ARE on Mars, there is actually activity there on that planet then ... this is shown in the past couple of years in several photo's where really actually were things flying in the matian skies. I'm sure many of you have seen them already and know where I'm talking about.....

Here's actaully an decent picture with the "path" to the "humanoid"

I don't see anything in the part what's given as "graffiti" on the pic.....

The part what is said about seeing the "humanoid" or creatures, you haev to be ready to believe that it is actually possible in the 1st place that a thing like that could be there, otherwise it's hard to convince yourself alone....

I'm convindced there's a lot over there, while we only can guess.... but common sense is telling me that there IS something there. Quite a lot.

the question remains, is this humanoid picture a thing what can support this case? it could...

it raises questions, and creates the possibility of something "being" there.

If you don't believe there is something, because your believe system won't let ya, then everything there is just a wierd rock.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I know, I know!!! I bet he's Ron Goldman and Nichole Simpson's killer!!
Has OJ been booked a flight to Mars yet?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by timelike
reply to post by Beamish

Oh dear, I though t the post by rikriley was a joke! I didn't realise it was meant to be taken seriously. Now I've re-read it I see that it is meant to be serious...

Yep. I've tried the whole cupped hand trick on moon pictures. It does help to reduce glare, quite a bit. It doesn't always reveal anything anomalous, but it has been much more efficient than just staring at the screen.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
what the humanoid also reminded me to, was Roman statue's..... the pose the humanoid has has the same style as the roman statue style when they made those things of they're Gods from back then...

God Mars for instance (funny huh)

Here's another sitting Roman Statue:

and here's another sitting statue of a mermaid, ...

I'm no Art historicus, but there must be a statue with almost the same pose that humanoid has in the picture....

also wierd is still the path to the humanoid..... no?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
There are a few site that are also breaking down the figure and this site even produces a face with blurring detail.

Credit to Johnbro for the pic from skymonsters.com

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Eight pages and I still can't figure out whether this picture
has been officially debunked or not?

Can anyone enlighten me please?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by pmexplorer

The people at skymonsters.com from my earlier post thought he could debunk it but failed to.

May end up being one of those gray areas, where we just don't know.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

Ok thanks.

Can anyone tell me if this has been noticed / posted yet?

Please view image here:

aycu15.webshots.com...

Despite the time I've been here I still am unsure how to post
an image in my post, I would have posted otherwise.

Thanks..

[edit on 24-1-2008 by pmexplorer]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

this is getting interseting...
people are coming with their imaginations....
has anybody checked the actual size of this figure??

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhain
There are a few site that are also breaking down the figure and this site even produces a face with blurring detail.

Credit to Johnbro for the pic from skymonsters.com

um all I can say is WOW! That image looks just like every single Alien representation I have ever seen. I went to the original link you posted and I am floored.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
i got tired after a few pages. i think its a drunk guy and the other(the hand brake) is pointing and laughing (look at u, u fool!) :-) get up.. bob the boozer.. quick get up smile for the camera dammnit.

yea good on NASA.. they need the public in on it for revenue. i reckon have to be the slowest bunch of..erm. i could of floated to mars by now... set up camp, bred ten hundred kids..had the kids mining :-)

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
hey guys our little humanoid friend is getting alot of attention lol, the Main web site for my home country of peru. www.peru.com

have put in an article about it here

peru.com...

it is in spanish they say this was discovered by "amature astronomers" lol i guess i'm an amature astronomer lol. anyhow if you understand spanish go ahead and read its kinda interesting. they also say that NASA haven't made any major comments about the object and that they simply said they image was taken with pancam filters and it was taken in Gusev Crater.......

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join