It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

250+ 9/11 'Smoking Guns'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
reply to post by im_being_censored

If I broke the rules by calling Killtown ... a holocaust denier

Now, Mr. Censored, I suggest you refrain from attacking me with your little playground antics and name calling. THAT I assure you will get you at least a warning.

He doesn't believe the holocaust happened???

What playground antics and name calling?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Throat Spooge is not my screen name here. I suggest you learn to use it properly. As far as Killtown being a holocaust denier, I pasted what his thoughts are on the holocaust. I didn't write them. IF you would prefer to discuss this further, please use the U2U option.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

Throat Spooge is not my screen name here. I suggest you learn to use it properly. As far as Killtown being a holocaust denier, I pasted what his thoughts are on the holocaust. I didn't write them. IF you would prefer to discuss this further, please use the U2U option.

Thanks

You say I attack/call you names because I typed a different version of your name??? Or does the "yogurt" part in your nickname not refer to semen? If so, what does "yogurt" in your nickname refer to?

Yes I read it. No where did I see the denial the holocaust ever happened.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Can you read? Use the U2U option if you wish to discuss Killtown's anti-semitic remarks. Thank you

I asked you to use my name properly. "Spooge", if you know what your talking about is a corrupt computer file.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

You obviously can not read...so no response is necessary to you trying to back peddle away from your remarks on another forum.

In regards to my name, it is a term used often by therapist that deal with patients on a ventilator. It is called Throat Yogurt or Lung Butter (obviously not medical terminologies). It is the secretions that are suctioned out of them to keep them from aspirating.

Not sure why you are so hell bent on semen?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Thanks for posting that TY. I never knew that Killtown was a Holocaust denier. Always thought that he was just some Internet clown.

It looks like the mods made the right decision when they banned him.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I see the "ThroatYogurt" dewd finally revealed his location and real mindset.

No surprise for someone who literally spends all his waking hours trying to debunk 9/11 conspiracy theories.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Your obsession with killtown and myself is obvious. We and other investigators have proven that no plane crashed in Shankville and now your obviously resorting to personal attacks and derailing of threads.

So as it stands 250 smoking guns of 911. Nice, research all of them and share the links in other forums and to your friends. Spread the word.

Good job Killtown, pat pat,. Your name will go down in History. THanks buddy. Keep up the good work

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It stops now.

Back on Topic.

We're not discussing the other members and member names here.

Last Chance.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
EDITED TO STAY ON TOPIC

[edit on 8-7-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

/10- 9/11: The Johnstown "Terror Team" Cover-up

Two chapters by Ewing2001 and John Doe II (Team 8+*)

Pt1: 9/10: The Johnstown-Cambria Airport "Terror" Team -By Ewing2001
Pt2: 9/11: What's happening at Johnstown-Cambria Airport? -By JohnDoe II

Pt.1
The Johnstown-Cambria Airport "Terror" Team
By Ewing2001

December 6, 2004

The final procedures: Johnstown, Pennsylvannia and DC

Many 9/11 researchers pray it all over again: "There were lots of warnings."
It was more than this. The United States lied to us.
During 2001, especially in the summer, they mentally prepared, drilled, trained and brainwashed local U.S. communities about a pending (bio-)terror attack, including in the areas of Westmore County/Johnstown/Shanksville, Florida, DC and New York.

In these 2 parts we will once again focus on the Johnstown Area, which was 30 miles away from the official crash of "flight93".

On September 10th, 2001, the day before 9/11, the Cambria County Local Emergency Planning Committee, had their final "terror meeting" of many, which took place in the area around Shanksville....

They were not alone.

www.sirdave.com...

Let's make this very clear at this point, every focus on "warnings" or "wargames" only, is misleading and supporting the "negligence theory". 9/11 was not the result of negligence.
The United States orchestrated the attacks on highest military- and intelligence level and sent their representatives into the particular areas.

Despite claims of some researchers, it is not clear, who and how many of the White House officials had been actively involved in the whole 9/11 plan, but some of them, who have, had strong connections to Douglas Feith and the PNAC think tank.

One of the key persons outside the White House, which obviously had prior knowledge about a pending attack, was Rep. John Murtha in Pennsylvannia, who had a huge address book with military contacts.

During the last days before 9/11, nothing was as usual.
Various anti-terror teams in the United States, met to exercise and analyse a pending terror attack. Some of them "did" 9/11.

On September 8th, at the Buffalo Niagara airport (NY), an Erie County practice run included a "full-scale terrorist exercise".
More than 350 participants were involved in this exercise that simulated an aircraft landing with a terrorist on board and the threat of an explosive device on the plane.

On September 10th, as reported by Newsweek, a group of top Pentagon officials suddenly canceled travel plans for the next morning, apparently because of security concerns.

On the same day, the NRO, another U.S. Intelligence Unit, prepared the last steps of their Sep11th-"scenario":
Crashing planes into their headquarter.
Furthermore, the NSA received a coded terror message: "Tomorrow is Zero Day".

Please read the rest here www.sirdave.com...

290+ and counting

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join