It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

250+ 9/11 'Smoking Guns'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
No need to ask swampfox and captain obvious. They support the official story which has been debunked many times, but they are hoping you dont see the truth in the myrid of ad hominen attacks on truthful threads.

Hate to be the one to let you know, but spamming a website with posts that are full of half-truths and lies, isnt debunking.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Killtown's 250+ page is awesome. Captain Obvious and other debunkers attack it without hard evidence because it destroys their dream world of 9/11 not being an inside job.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Pretty sure, that if I go back and count, I've posted more actual evidence (rather than factually inaccurate supposition) than most of the so-called "truthers"

I find it funny your evidence is always 'somewhere else' in the thread.
You wouldn't know evidence if it slapped ya in the face with a fish, or you hadn't been told it was evidence by your overlord...

You have no evidence and you know it, because you're never here when the hard questions are asked, but pop up like an early morning riser when you think you can knock something down that's irrelevant...

LOL your life must be really boring...

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
250+ smoking guns?

1 is enough, 2 is great, 3, your going down, 4 keep it coming, 5 youve removed all doubt.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Great OP, star and flagged.

Good job KILLTOWN.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordCarpainter
Killtown's 250+ page is awesome. Captain Obvious and other debunkers attack it without hard evidence because it destroys their dream world of 9/11 not being an inside job.

Well said.

Has any of it been debunked?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
He was calling Val at her work harassing her. Calling her home. He even posted an illegally recorded phone call on Youtube.....

3 serious allegations. Let's see some evidence of your claims.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by im_being_censored

EDITED:

Killtowns Video that was removed from YouTube was because of Copyright violations.

killtown.blogspot.com...

There was also another truther from Canada that called Val and others recording their phone calls. Killtown posts about it here:
flight93photo.blogspot.com...

Killtown is not a well adjusted human. Are you aware that he made a memorial site about a young lady that was murdered? Posting pictures of her without the consent of her family. MySpce has since deleted the account.
killtown.911review.org...

After reading many of his posts and blogs I have come to the opinion that his is suffering from paranoid personality disorder.

"This Killtown, whoever he may be, I find it very disturbing that this is a 16-page attack on me personally," said Mrs. McClatchey, who opened her real estate company a year and a half ago. "My business is named. That hurts me personally. It's pretty disturbing. My whole life is out there, a map to where I live, a map to my office. It's a safety issue for me. There's some crazy people out there"

www.post-gazette.com...

From that article:

About Mrs. McClatchey's "End of Serenity," Killtown concludes that either the smoke plume in the photo came from a bomb blast closer to her house, or that the picture was faked by Mrs. McClatchey or the FBI. Killtown writes: "If the first is true, then Val may be off the hook. If any of the latter two are the case, then Val, you got some splainin' to do!" He then proceeds to post her home address, phone number and personal e-mail information.

Here is where he admits it:

forums.randi.org...

[edit on 21-6-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Allow me to add that Killtown thinks the number of Jews in the holocaust was not accurate: (bolding mine)

I've always had a problem with the claimed numbers of Jews that allegedly died there. I keep hearing "6 million" or "1.5 million." That alone is a HUGE discrepency. Some say the number was as low as 280,000.

Suspecting what the Israeli/Palistine conflict is really about, the strong evidence Israel was involved with 9/11, and seeing how 9/11 was faked in general, it makes me wonder how much of the Holocaust was true or not.

I'm not denying the Holocaust like some stupid nazi punk skinhead would, but just now question what was true and what was fiction.....

s15.invisionfree.com...

Killtown is a scumbag and this post alone proves it.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Here are more areas where Killtown admits and RE-POSTS her info (although edited)

Curious, has anyone bought one of these photo? Did you mail it to the owner: [edited]

forums.randi.org...

Originally Posted by carlvs
Hey Killtown,

1) I'm pretty sure posting someone's address and phone numbers is a violation of this forum's rules.

2) I have sent an alert on that message, and included an excerpt from the article which appeared in the Aug. 6th issue of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette which details the HELL you and your fellow conspiraloons have put that poor woman through...

Killtowns Response:

1) You mean these personal details?...(edited)

2) What kind of "hell" did me and my "fellow CT" put her through?

forums.randi.org...

Let us not forget that Killtown was banned here as well as the JREF Forum.

Here is what the General Manager at JREF had to say:

Killtown has been banned

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Killtown has been banned for many reasons, not least of which was exposing the JREF to potential legal action (which I will not discuss).

Having a theory about a conspiracy is fine. Questioning is good. Presenting and evaluating evidence is what we're about.

However Killtown's personal vendetta is toxic, and it has no place here.
forums.randi.org...

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
ThroatYogurt, here are your specific claims:

1. He was calling Val at her work harassing her.
2. Calling her home.
3. He even posted an illegally recorded phone call on Youtube.....

You did not prove any of your claims. You just posts more slandering comments. Prove your claims or take back what you've said and apologize to the forum for posting misinformation.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
and don't forget to notice that this thread is now about 'killtown', and NOT about FACTS that killtown provided.

typical 'debunking'.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
You know what....there are always going to be those people that attack Killtown...who cares that Killtown has been banned from certain forums?? You know who? The dis-info people that dont care about the truth. Regardless of anything that he has ever said, just realize that he is using media sources to back up his claims, in regards to this post. Get over it. I dont care if you hate Killtown...read the freaking post and respond in an intelligent manner....I dare you

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

IF you noticed on my post. I made it clear what in FACT he did do. Were my statements 100% accurate that you questioned? NO!

Would you like a formal retraction? Consider it done. I confused the people he supports with him. I was mistaken. Yes sleezeball Killtown did support what they were doing.

What I will NOT retract is that Killtown is a vile scum bag that supported the harassment of a woman that did nothing wrong. (see my above post for her statement regarding Killtown.) He denies the body count of the holocaust. He posted and re-posted information of Val.

Anyone that wants to support this internet thug, in my book is as bad as he is.

If you would like a 250+ point by point debunking of that list, It will take me quite a while. But As time permits, I will do my best.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
yes ...attacking the messenger is the MAIN debunkers tool..
ALWAYS....

the messenger is always portrayed as a
"Tin foil hat wearing america Hating Pot Smoking Lunatic
communist Hippie Liberal Terrorist scum."

the messenger is usually one of the most honest and caring types
trying to alert the public at his/her own peril ...

never attacking another member untill attacked first...
thats when the the gloves usually come off.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432
yes ...attacking the messenger is the MAIN debunkers tool..
ALWAYS....

the messenger is always portrayed as a
"Tin foil hat wearing america Hating Pot Smoking Lunatic
communist Hippie Liberal Terrorist scum."

the messenger is usually one of the most honest and caring types
trying to alert the public at his/her own peril ...

never attacking another member untill attacked first...
thats when the the gloves usually come off.

Um nope. Most "debunkers" are Democrat Liberals. (myself included)

No one is attacking a member here. We are attacking Killtown, who IS a disgusting human.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
No one is attacking a member here. We are attacking Killtown, who IS a disgusting human.

What are your thoughts on Giulinani? Who has made millions from 9/11. Who "scooped and dumped" the fallen heros without a moments notice. Oh, that's right, he waited until the day after the gold was recovered before he started, so I guess that makes him a saint.

Who do you consider a more "disgusting" human?

Why aren't we hearing about this from you? Instead we hear how Killtown is disgusting?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurtWe are attacking Killtown, who IS a disgusting human.

"Killtowns Video that was removed from YouTube was because of Copyright violations"

OMG, what a scumbag he is for getting videos removed by youtube! He should get the death penalty for that!!!

ROFL

Skeptics like ThroatYogurt are so desperate.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I LOVE how you side stepped the interview Val gave about him. I love how you side stepped him posting her personal infomation several times on the internet.

i LOVE LOVE LOVE how you ignore the fact that although he refused to beleive how many Jews were slaughtered in the holocaust.

All you responded to was him posting copyrighted material. That does not make his a scum bag. Only makes him stupid.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

What are your thoughts on Giulinani?

He is a dirt politician. I am not a fan of his and VERY happy he failed at his Presidential nomination bid.

Who do you consider a more "disgusting" human?

Why aren't we hearing about this from you? Instead we hear how Killtown is disgusting?

They are both disgusting... if this thread linked to a Giuliani website..I would probably have done the same. But it is not... so I will stick to beating on KillClown.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join