It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

250+ 9/11 'Smoking Guns'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
No, I didnt bother to reply to Griff's statement, because once again he is not reading and understanding the posts, not to mention once again comparing apples to cranberries. There is quite the difference between demolition charges going off and steel framing giving way in regards to pressure waves.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Please correct if I'm wrong, but the official version has the building going into rubble without explosives. So, what's a few more? According to you and the official story, it was done with none.

Am I incorrect in stating this?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

A few more...........what?

But you are right, no explosives were used, you did get that part right.

As for the rest, nope.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
But you are right, no explosives were used, you did get that part right.

You state this as a fact, so assuming you know all the 'facts' I'm going to again ask you the question you ignored before. How did the buildings fall with no resistance?

I know you're just itching to answer my question, you must have missed it the last time? And I thought you were going to be the one? Remember? That's OK swampy you get another chance...

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

There is quite the difference between demolition charges going off and steel framing giving way in regards to pressure waves.

Please clarify this statement. What 'pressure wave' would you be talking about?

Is this 'pressure wave' mentioned in the a NIST report? Or is it something de-bunkers just made up to try and fill round holes with square pegs?

I'd really like to know...

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

perhaps he's referring to the propagation through steel of shock waves created by impacts. theses waves, as you probably know, propagate at the speed of sound(through steel that is, WAY faster than sound through air).

IF that's the argument, than we can imagine that every time a drummer hits a cymbal, it should shatter from it's own internal pressure waves. and every time a hammer hits and anvil, both shatter.

ridiculous.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by billybob]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
both shatter.

Not only shatter but become micron sized dust. "Dustification" as Dr. Woods would say.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
As one person put it.

If you were to stand a school bus on end and then drop a small compact car from atop, will the car turn to dust and pulverize the school bus all they way down to the road?

There is no denying the Buildings on 9/11 were brought down with some sort of demolitions not once but 3x. Wtc 1, Wtc 2, Wtc 7.

This is a conspiracy site, so swampfoxe's beguiling remarks and uninformed, baseless, conspiracies should be allowed.

Debunkers use popularmechanics debunking 9/11 myths as their bible. To bad I know that the Pod People, Loose Change people, Vanity fair, popular science, and the Naudet brothers are all connected.

The Pod people started a campaign 6 months before the stupid Popular science article. The pod people were spreading all the stupid theories of holograms, missiles, pods, nuclear bombs, ABL, etc most agressively before the Popular science article came out.

Interesting enough, the Popular Science article uses the Pod People website and ridiculous government sponsored disinformation to debunk the '911 myths'. Straw man tactics.

So these poor debunkers are left with the shoddy editorial and publishing of Popular Science.( crap magazine full of advertising and lies) to 'try' to debunk the truth.

Boy do they look stupid.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
As one person put it.

If you were to stand a school bus on end and then drop a small compact car from atop, will the car turn to dust and pulverize the school bus all they way down to the road?

There is no denying the Buildings on 9/11 were brought down with some sort of demolitions not once but 3x. Wtc 1, Wtc 2, Wtc 7.

This is a conspiracy site, so swampfoxe's beguiling remarks and uninformed, baseless, conspiracies should be allowed.

Debunkers use popularmechanics debunking 9/11 myths as their bible. To bad I know that the Pod People, Loose Change people, Vanity fair, popular science, and the Naudet brothers are all connected.

The Pod people started a campaign 6 months before the stupid Popular science article. The pod people were spreading all the stupid theories of holograms, missiles, pods, nuclear bombs, ABL, etc most agressively before the Popular science article came out.

Interesting enough, the Popular Science article uses the Pod People website and ridiculous government sponsored disinformation to debunk the '911 myths'. Straw man tactics.

So these poor debunkers are left with the shoddy editorial and publishing of Popular Science.( crap magazine full of advertising and lies) to 'try' to debunk the truth.

Boy do they look stupid.

Making a video right now about vanity fair, Pod people, Naudet, Loose change and Chertoff's connections.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Ah yes, the personal attack. A hallmark of the "truth" seekers. Tis truly amazing how many "truthers" are still confused about the posts on this thread. No wonder so many of them have problems understanding the facts.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Pretty sure, that if I go back and count, I've posted more actual evidence (rather than factually inaccurate supposition) than most of the so-called "truthers"

And by evidence, I mean photos, statements, interviews etc.....not cut and pastes from Alex Jones et al.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Aug '01 - Raytheon and US Air Force successfully land pilot-less Boeing 727 using military GPS landing system that enables ground control to take control of hijacked plane. (Der Spiegel, Raytheon)

Aug 30 - Dept of Transportation conducts exercise involving high-jacked plane and a cell phone from it among other aspects of the scenario that one participants describes as being 'very strange' when the actual event happened on 9/11. (MTI)

Sept '01 - 25,000 British troops ensemble in Oman near Afghanistan for 'Operation Swift Sword' and will help US in attacking OBL. (BBC, Telegraph)

Sept 3 - Author Salman Rushdie given US air ban. (Ananova)

Sept 4 - An Israeli owned shipping company moves out of the WTC. (Virginian-Pilot, Real Estate Weekly)

Sept 5 - US pulls the plug on Muslim websites. (Guardian, BBC)

Sept 7 - Jeb Bush puts the Florida National Guard on alert (WorldNetDaily, MyFlorida.com), Sept 10-11 - President Bush is in FL, state that controversially handed him 2000 presidency (Telegraph), 9/11 - Jeb Bush declares state of emergency in FL immediately after 2nd tower fell (WorldNetDaily), At least 15 of the 19 hijackers have Florida ties. (Augusta Chronicle)

Sept 8 - Marine Aviation group moves further away from where explosion at the Pentagon will happen. (Leatherneck)

Sept 8 - Mock drill at Buffalo Niagara Airport simulated terrorists blowing up an aircraft containing 82 passengers and some of the participants will help at Ground Zero after 9/11. (Univ Buffalo, Highland Hose Volunteer Fire)

Sept 10 - FEMA rescuer Tom Kenney says he was deployed to NYC late Monday night before going into action Tuesday morning, the day of the attacks. (CBS video)

Sept 10 - Group of top Pentagon officials canceled travel plans for next morning because of 'security concerns'. (Newsweek)

Sept 10 - San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown receives travel warning 8 hours before attacks. (SF Chronicle)

Sept 10 - A rookie is asked to temporarily take command of the National Military Command Center inside Pentagon for Sept. 11. (9/11 Commission)

9/11 - Fort Belvoir near the Pentagon was conducting an exercise to test the security at the base in case of a terrorist attack. (Connection Newspapers)

9/11 - An airport emergency operations exercise is being conducted at Fort Myer, a mile from the Pentagon. (MDW, DC Military)

9/11 - Employees at Israeli instant messaging company Odigo received text message warnings about attacks 2 hours prior. (Haaretz, Washington Post)

9/11 - Donald Rumsfeld predicts terrorist attack in US 2 minutes before 1st WTC plane crash (Fayetteville Observer), later predicts Pentagon crash minutes prior. (Telegraph)

9/11 - White House staff given Cipro, a full month before first cases of anthrax reported. (Washington Post)

9/11 - President Bush's cousin escaped death from the WTC thanks to a 'schedule change' the night before. (Ananova)

9/11 - Fiduciary Trust, located in the south WTC, had scheduled an emergency drill for the day. (NY Times)

9/11 - Larry Silverstein is absent from his office on the North Tower's 88th floor because of a 'doctors appointment' along with his two kids who are 'running late'. (NY Magazine, NY Observer)

Sept 12 - FEMA was scheduled to participate in an attack drill in NYC. (9/11 Panel, NYC.gov)

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Killtown's work is astounding. He has exposed the fake videos, compiled the Pentagon evidence, exposed the fake crash site at Shanksville, exposed the "End Of Serenity" photo as a hoax, exposed Warren Buffet's role, compiled all of the major factual evidence..

He was banned from ATS for 'offsite activity' which is one of the most bizarre reasons to ban someone. No professionally run site would ban someone for what they do off of the website. Why do you think he and others researching NPT have been shunned by all of the major sites? Why would the major sites care so much about people showing their theories? Is something more going on here?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Please correct if I'm wrong, but the official version has the building going into rubble without explosives. So, what's a few more? According to you and the official story, it was done with none.

Am I incorrect in stating this?

Nice one...lol....

They havent explained anything and their time is up...... No time has been wasted.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Sorry, but I had explained plenty on this thread...unfortunately all it did was confuse the toofers.

P.S. Griff, you got another one right...no explosives were needed to turn the buildings into rubble.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
DECOYING / STAND DOWN

Sept 9 - NORAD conducts operation 'Northern Vigilance,' planned months in advance, which deploys fighter jets to Alaskan region. (NORAD, Toronto Star)

9/11 - Three F-16 jetfighters from Andrews AFB, 15 miles from Pentagon, are flown 180 miles away for training mission in the morning. (Aviation Week)

9/11 - Andrews AFB, home to DC Air National Guard and Air Force 1 & 2, had no jetfighters on alert. (Newsday, USA Today)

9/11 - US intel agency planned exercise in the morning to simulate plane crash into government building. (Boston Globe, USA Today)

9/11 - NORAD was running war game called 'Vigilant Guardian' in which the commander in charge thought first hijacking was "part of the exercise." (Aviation Week, NY Observer)

9/11 - FAA bans takeoffs at 9:26 am for all civilian, military, or law enforcement aircraft (FAA, Time)

9/11 - A simulated aircraft hijacking was scheduled for the morning by NORAD. (Vanity Fair)

9/11 - Shoot-down authorization not communicated to NORAD until 28 minutes after Flight 93 crashed. (9/11 Panel, Seattle Post)

Feb '05 - Donald Rumsfeld, Gen. Myers confirm there were at least four war games on 9/11 from Rep. McKinney questioning. (C-SPAN)

Omg, they knew, and planned for it. Did they plan it too?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LordCarpainter

don't worry about ATS. ATS is 'mostly harmless'.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

that's a great list.
keep it up!

justice may never prevail, but it should die trying.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

P.S. Griff, you got another one right...no explosives were needed to turn the buildings into rubble.

This may be semantics, but "rubble" is not what what happened. Micron-sized dust would be more accurate.

If you could please explain how that happens, then I'm all ears.

Please remember that at each level of floors, there is a new kinetic energy, so therefore, you can only use 12.5 feet as your height, NOT 1,300 feet.

MGH

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
No need to ask swampfox and captain obvious. They support the official story which has been debunked many times, but they are hoping you dont see the truth in the myrid of ad hominen attacks on truthful threads.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join