It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

250+ 9/11 'Smoking Guns'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I will.

250 "smoking guns" in the public domain, available for anyone to review and yet, no prosecutions to bring the "real" perpetrators to justice?

Further, why is Killtown wasting time on the internet presenting this "evidence" and providing these "smoking guns" to you and me and not providing this information to the authorities. Or, are "they" in on it too?

After all, if your as heavily invested in your beliefs, as you seem to be, take action! Or, are you content to just make posts in internet forums about the murder of 3,000 innocents?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeff Riff

I would suggest the messenger absolutely does matter. CT'ers (and I'm not just talking 9-11) is positively full of shady people making amazing claims. They tend to bubble around in the cauldron resurfacing every so often.

Killtown has willfully demonstrated severe decision making problems as well as an unhealthy mental balance. His cyber-stalking and real world behavior make questioning his sanity a honest, valid question. Therefore, his assertions and interpretations should be - rightly so - questioned.

Since I tried to answer your question, will you answer one of mine? Why wont truthers cut the most ludicrous among them loose?

[edit on 24-6-2008 by SlightlyAbovePar]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
reply to post by im_being_censored

I LOVE how you side stepped the interview Val gave about him. I love how you side stepped him posting her personal infomation several times on the internet.

What private info of her's was posted?

i LOVE LOVE LOVE how you ignore the fact that although he refused to beleive how many Jews were slaughtered in the holocaust.

Questioning if the official numbers are accurate is a sin?

All you responded to was him posting copyrighted material. That does not make his a scum bag. Only makes him stupid.

Stupid like you who is breaking forum rules by posting personal attacks?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   

I am not attacking any memeber here at all. Unless you are a sock puppet of Killtown.

Read the quotes of Killtown that I posted regarding the Holocaust.
Read the article in the newspaper where Val talks about Killtown and what he published.
Read the posts on JREF where he posts her infor at least two times.
Read the posts on JREF where he ADMITS doing this.

All your questions will be answered.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurtI am not attacking any memeber here at all.

You shouldn't call and criticize people for being stupid when you demonstrate that you are the same. Here's the rules of this forum that you breaking:

Ad Hominem

For the most part, the new level of discourteous activity is focused on an amazing amount of ad hominen personality attacks directed toward ATS Members, high-profile 9/11 "Truth" personalities, high-profile 9/11 "Debunker" personalities, and even non-public figures those who have been in the mainstream news as reported witnesses the events on 9/11/2001. This type of activity in the 9/11 Forum on AboveTopSecret.com stops now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We will be anticipating another apology from you.

Read the quotes of Killtown that I posted regarding the Holocaust.

What's wrong with questioning the numbers killed of a tragic event? Is it ok to lump the number of murders on a serial killer that they didn't kill?

Read the article in the newspaper where Val talks about Killtown and what he published.
Read the posts on JREF where he posts her infor at least two times.
Read the posts on JREF where he ADMITS doing this.

What private info was posted?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SlightlyAbovePar

The point is that he is taking the information from sources from the media. That is where you are getting your information too. If the source doesnt matter, then what is the point? You are relying on what the media has told you to be the truth to formulate your opinions.....that is what Killtown has done in this article.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

It It would be nice to see you responded with conclusive data and facts, instead of pointing fingers. Just because someones actions' aren't up to par, does not mean the data is inconclusive.

In the world of reality, facts and data speak louder than actions!!!!

I have been following killtowns' contributions to the web for many years. I don't agree with alot of peoples tactics, yet nonetheless his information has a paper trail miles long.

...and your paper trail to your claims? Non-existent?

Data, not words....

[edit on 25-6-2008 by theability]

[edit on 25-6-2008 by theability]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
ThroatYogurt is really slow in his apology.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

No, he is misquoting what is in the media and making assumptions about a lot of it. Read the whole thread, many of the "250 smoking guns" have been demolished on here, by using the actual evidence.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
many of the "250 smoking guns" have been demolished on here, by using the actual evidence.

"Many" does not equal "All". If there is just one left, then I will continue to question.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

i know a nine year old that still believes in santa clause.
that doesn't mean i would throw her testimony out of court if she said someone in her family was raping her.
holocaust denial has NOTHING to do with 911.

there is a perceived 'need' for 'debunkers' to make associations like this. demonization through affiliation.
and yet, these same debunkers will poo poo any kind of 'look who was at the bildeberger meeting', or, 'look at all the conflict of interest between these politicians and the companies they are giving no-bid contracts to, and then personally profiting from'.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by billybob

Great analogy...

I do think Killtown is a 9 year old girl!!

Being a holocaust denier is only one of the things that make him a scumbag in my book.

Look, you guys can jump on the killtown bandwagon. Have at it! You call US sheep? You will latch onto ANYTHING that "appears" to go against the "official" story.

No, "I AM BEING CENSORED".... I will not apologize to Killtown...he is not a member here. If you are in fact Killtown, U2U me... and we can further our discussion there.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
Being a holocaust denier is only one of the things that make him a scumbag in my book.

No, "I AM BEING CENSORED".... I will not apologize to Killtown...he is not a member here.

Where does he deny the holocaust ever happened?

I doesn't matter if someone is a member here or not:

Ad Hominem

For the most part, the new level of discourteous activity is focused on an amazing amount of ad hominen personality attacks directed toward ATS Members, high-profile 9/11 "Truth" personalities, high-profile 9/11 "Debunker" personalities, and even non-public figures those who have been in the mainstream news as reported witnesses the events on 9/11/2001. This type of activity in the 9/11 Forum on AboveTopSecret.com stops now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Admit you were breaking the rules and derailing the thread with your personal attacks.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Thanks for the links......

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   

i haven't jumped on any bandwagon.

a list was compiled. (by, perhaps, 100 monkeys typing on 100 typewriters for 100 years)
the text in the list is quite accurate.

250+ smoking guns.

kill this town.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Wow, when i look at it listed like this..I mean..wow!

That was the most complete list of events I've seen yet.

Thanks for the link.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
The problem is, the conspiracy guy down the block has a completely different list of smoking guns!

If 9/11 really had so many smoking guns, the 9/11 conspiracy people could agree on what they are. If there were really evidence for a conspiracy, the conspiracy people would be able to agree on what the evidence is. They have had seven years to do so, and have gotten nowhere.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Has anyone even debunked any of the 205 smoking guns?

I have yet to see it. Great original post. lots of information. Reasearch KILLTOWN and you can see some of the informaiton collected.

also try team8plus.org... lots of information there.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
Has anyone even debunked any of the [273] smoking guns?

They can't, they can only dish out ad-hom attacks. Right throat spooge?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

If I broke the rules by calling Killtown a 9 year old girl or a holocaust denier, and whatever else.. I am sorry to ATS for breaking their rules. NOT to the past member here.

Now, Mr. Censored, I suggest you refrain from attacking me with your little playground antics and name calling. THAT I assure you will get you at least a warning.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join