It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else noticed increased police presence in their cities?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Holy crap that is some Nazi crap. Tazed for making a statement. Why does this not surprise me. Thats a real bummer bro
That sounds like someone on a power trip but I bet thats not how they will see it in court. You should be the victim in this but instead your the perp. Justice like hell.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I almost didn't catch this reply. Here is a list per Rense....

Blackwater Training US Police
Wayne Madsen Report
10-15-7
www.rense.com...

reply to post by SwatMedic

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I too have noticed this in Costa Mesa CA....its a beach city and during this time of yar we never see cops, but lattly just going out to the corner store i have seen three or four.....not sure what this means or what they r planing, but i can guess its not gunna be good =(

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
There was a suicide threat from one of my neighbors recently.

The police answered that threat by bringing in about 8 guys with M-16 rifles.

"DON'T KILL YOURSELF OR WE'LL SHOOT YOU!"

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
No there hasnt been any increase in police presence in the towns or cities ive passed through.I pass through 3 everyday.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
What may explain part of this is as follows: I had an interesting little jaunt around some websites (although, the reports would require validation!) regarding blackwater. It's owner, Erik Prince (an ex-Navy Seal - huh humm!) is a donator to the Republican party and worked as an intern to Bush senior. His father was a billionaire (en.wikipedia.org...-21)
with Prince being described as a "millionaire right-wing fundamentalist Christian from a powerful Michigan Republican family'', who also had a problem with gays etc, (www.sourcewatch.org...).

He was also a part of the Bush - Cheney 2004 campaign contributors (www.nndb.com...).

A story commom to most of us regarding the CIA flights of prisioners which got so much attention in Europe was highlighted. ''Presidential Airways, whose parent company Presidential Airways, Inc. and its sister company, Aviation Worldwide Services (AWS), are owned by Blackwater, and based in Melbourne, Florida. It received a $2.43 million contract from the Department of Defense to provide "aircraft supports," in February 2006. Late last year, Washington Post reporter Dana Priest revealed a network of secret CIA prisons in Eastern Europe; she received a Pulitzer Prize for her work. It turns out, according to independent media sources, AWS and Presidential were both involved in the chartered flights''.
(iraqforsale.bravenewfilms.org...)

A comment that seems to sum where this all might be heading is as follows: ''Those who see Blackwater in a positive light should review a little history--google "black shirt," google for the Nazi "SA" and "SS" troops. And while you are at it, google "gestapo." And remember that Hitler was elected to office''.

''Blackwater has all the potential to become all of these. And under George Bush (or any other like minded president) we have seen how easily torture, and secret police tactics can be rationalized. And how 9/11 has created the "threat" that Hitler found the threat "Jews, Gypsies, and homosexuals, and eventually anyone who opposed his will. Now it is "fear" of terrorists that is being used to justify authoritarian measures being used to "protect the American people" and preserve their liberty'' Unckel Sam - poster on the site: iraqforsale.bravenewfilms.org...

In a statement to the House Committe on Oversight and Government Reform, 02nd October 2007, Prince stated that, ''all personnel working on Department of State contracts must receive a security clearance from the US Government of at least 'secret' level. (oversight.house.gov...)

Jeremy Scahill also had a bestseller book called 'Blackwater: The Rise of the World’s Most Powerful Mercenary Army'.

He cites its strength in an interview: You tell me what nation in the world has operatives deployed in nine other countries around the world, can boast of a force of 20,000 men to call on at a moment’s notice, has a fleet of aircrafts. I mean, the nation of Costa Rica doesn’t even have a military. So in the case of Blackwater, we’re talking about a heavier force than some nation-states of the world'' (www.democracynow.org...).

So where is all this police training / zero-tolerance agenda heading? The police agenda appears to be just scraping the surface of Bush's private army. If further research were to link this private army to the Bilderbergers, or other secret organisaiton, that would be an intersting thread indeed.

Brei.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Are you kidding me!? I start to pucker up just going to the corner store for a carton of smokes. They are everywhere. Fact, not paranoia.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The basic plan is to use Blackwater, Guardian Angels [increase their membership, and in fact, convicted felons when martial law is declared. The UN forces by the thousands are already here in various locations nationwide and not apparent. Read if you can get a copy, "Signs of Christ" by Harold Balyox. The New Agers actually encourage the recruitment and use of convicts. Reference the NEW EARTH BATTALION......You haven't seen anything yet. Those military and Police that have a conscious and not part of the scheme will be disarmed. Blackwater has already been training law enforcement agencies nationwide inclusive of Feds and state.

reply to post by jpm1602

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
It is only getting warmed up.....

www.rense.com...

www.rense.com...

lib.store.yahoo.net...

memes.org...

kissinger "NSSM 200" depopulation plan.

reply to post by Breifne

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Ive seen at least a two to one increase in the police force in the Tri-city region of New York.(Albany, Schenectady, and Troy)

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hmmm. That's weird. This thread got bumped to the top of my subscription list, but no one has posted recently.

Well, I have an update. I went past the location where I photographed the military vehicles at the fire training center. Yesterday I noticed some movement to the vehicles, and that a few more had been added.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Well round here (French countryside) most police stations close early evening and they all go home.

If you need the police you would get through to the main call centre and they would phone the local "cop" on standby at home who's probably having his dinner or tucking his kids in.

So we don't even notice them, let alone an increase.........yet.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by slackerwire

im in vegas too, and that's no lie. i can't turn a corner without runnin into a cop. it really is way, way out of control... or shall i say, We're way under control.

in all honesty, i can't take it much more of this.

JULY 12, 2008 - WASHINGTON D.C. - MARCH FOR YOUR PERSONAL LIBERTY AND PEACE. Time to see what our true numbers are and our level of conviction. Do or die time.

...or continue to do nothing.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
South Lake Tahoe California,
Since around the 14th till today the 17th, a very noticeable increase in police cars driving around town, very unusual and noticeable at the same time.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Every now and then I take a short cut through the bad part of town at night and I don't see one police officer in sight until I get to the better part of town

Then they are everywhere and so are the camera's. The only reason that there is a bad part of town is because they let it happen!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Reduced police presence here. Used to be pretty bad about three years ago, but there are less around now. It's because we had a riot a few years back during Mardi gras. Wasn't political in nature, though. Just a bunch of drunk college students damaging property. The increased police presence got expensive, so now law enforcement is pretty minimal. It's a fairly nice town, most of the time. Hasn't been so much as a murder in years.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
When the government began beefing up national security they had to pick priorities. Local emergency services and police have needed more federal help for sometime. Amtrack security (I was training) told us in class that they were now able to receive more help from govt. First priority was massive beefing up at airports, including all the scanning equipment, and the high tech arials etc. We all need to look around us, as there are still missing suit case bombs. I had a terrible dream years ago that the whole fwy 10 corridor was blown up. I saw a string of small mushroom clouds
as I looked down from crestline (in my dream) The FBI has not found them. I cannot say more now.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I live in Livermore California. An East Bay town about 30 minutes from San Fransisco, 20 minutes from Oakland.

There's so many cops in this city its rediculous. But this has been escalating for a couple of years now. About two weeks ago I noticed "Volunteer" Police cars cruising the streets. All white cars with the berrys on top. Usually two people per car.

I see a lot of pigs (yeah pigs!) every day on my ventures about town. I keep my head on a swivel because I'm on probation

Peace

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I'm reviving an old thread hoping to find out if anyone else is seeing/hearing a lot more cops recently. I don't know if it is just because of increased car accidents around here (Willoughby, OH), more crime, or just cops trying to scare the population.

In the past few days I've heard sirens (mostly from cops) several times within a few hours throughout the day.

edit on 14-9-2010 by theuhstuf because: grammer

<< 13  14  15   >>

join