It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who likes to edit wikipedia's coke plane pages??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
If you don't know about the N900SA and the N987SA they are planes that were found carrying a lot of coc aine. The threads can be found here for the N900SA and here for the N987SA. I don't wish to discuss the story behind these planes as it is covered at length in the linked articles. What I wish to discuss is who has been editing the wikipedia pages. I did some digging on the two articles on a site called Wikiscanner, in case you have not seen or used it, it is an awesome tool.

So anyways starting with the N900SA here is what I found. At first glance it might not seem to be anything worth looking into but I turn your attention to the International Telecommunications Satellite Organization (Intelsat) (Washington, District Of Columbia) edit. I know there are some people who do use satellite internet so can't point fingers just yet. But what did they edit? As you can see here they removed the link to the Tampa Tribune article, the only main stream media attention this whole story got.

Some might say, big deal they were just removing a link that no longer existed. Well, I feel thats part of the big deal... why does that link no longer exist? It's not like the news site that hosted it does not archive back that far they still have other ones like this for example published in 2005. Maybe CIA planes loaded with tones of coke don't garner the amount of attention Terri Schiavo did. The original is still available complements of the wayback machine, here. It is also worth noting that the only wikipedia article edited from that I.P. address (164.86.207.250) was the N900SA article as you can see here. I guess that was the only thing they were interested in. Now the International Telecommunications Satellite Organization (Intelsat) (Washington, District Of Columbia) has clearly been involved in DOD contracts in the past. But that is not the only thing that arouses suspicion, the very same I.P. 164.86.207.250 can be found on this list of aerospace/defense I.P. list recorded from another site. I will touch more on the DOD connection later.

So, if you are not convinced by the N900SA edits you will need no imagination to see the connection for N987SA. Here is the wikiscan page on that planes wikipedia edits. Scroll on down that list and who do we see but the Dod Network Information Center (Manassas, Virginia). Well just what "information" are they keeping tabs on here? Well here is the actual wikipedia page showing the edits. There is some information added about the Wilmington Trust Company, an interesting ATS search. And some information was removed in particular previous Tail number N8068V serial number etc. I don't know that it's damning info that was removed but it certainly shows that the DOD shows "special interest" in these plane articles. And who knows, maybe whoever it is behind these wikipedia edits could be behind missing records and news stories.

If you look thoroughly you can find some other interesting edits but nothing clearly traceable to Gov. entities.

Anyone notice anything else I would love to hear it. Sorry for all the links but it's the only way I could think to present it.

[edit on 103131p://111 by shizzle5150]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Threads like this make me feel good about this site somehow, like we mean something, ya know? Thanks for the research

[edit on 21-1-2008 by twitchy]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I love wiki scanner, its my website on here. after you find the IP on wiki scan, go to doamintools.com and go to the whois button at the top, run an IP scan to make sure youve got the right person, can be fun some times.

Fox

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
great work shizzle!

Wiki editing is quite the game.

just for the heck of it, why don't you create a wiki page with this info and see what happens? it could become a very interesting editing chess game...Oh and I'd be sure to capture all the relevant pages before you start in earnest...

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by gottago

I thought about that but I would be more interested in SO checking server logs and keeping tabs on the I.P.'s of people that have visited the N900SA and the N987SA threads as well as this one to see if 214.13.166.180 or 164.86.207.250 make an appearance. I don't think he should divulge any other info about peoples I.P.'s that visit the site but simply say yes, they have been here and this was the last date or no they have not. I would not be suprised to see one or both show up.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I.P: 164.86.207.250.

OrgName: International Telecommunications Satellite Organization (Intelsat)
OrgID: ITSOI
Address: 3400 International Drive, N.W.
City: Washington
StateProv: DC
PostalCode: 20008

NetRange: 164.86.0.0 - 164.86.255.255
CIDR: 164.86.0.0/16
NetName: INTELSAT
NetHandle: NET-164-86-0-0-1
Parent: NET-164-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Assignment
NameServer: NS2.INTELSAT.COM
NameServer: AUTH60.NS.UU.NET
NameServer: NS1.INTELSAT.COM
Comment:
RegDate: 1993-01-12
Updated: 2003-04-23

RTechHandle: KE219-ARIN
RTechName: Elad, Karl
RTechPhone: +1-202-944-7123
RTechEmail:

I.P: 214.13.166.180.

OrgName: DoD Network Information Center
OrgID: DNIC
Address: 3990 E. Broad Street
City: Columbus
StateProv: OH
PostalCode: 43218

NetRange: 214.0.0.0 - 214.255.255.255
CIDR: 214.0.0.0/8
NetName: DDN-NIC15
NetHandle: NET-214-0-0-0-1
Parent:
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: CON1R.NIPR.MIL
NameServer: CON2R.NIPR.MIL
NameServer: EUR1R.NIPR.MIL
NameServer: EUR2R.NIPR.MIL
NameServer: PAC1R.NIPR.MIL
NameServer: PAC2R.NIPR.MIL
Comment:
RegDate: 1998-03-27
Updated: 2006-04-11

OrgTechHandle: MIL-HSTMST-ARIN
OrgTechName: Network DoD
OrgTechPhone: +1-614-692-2708
OrgTechEmail:

O the wonders of Damaintool

There pretty good hits, ive done some other research of my own on other topics and found CIA & FBI I.Ps as the cause of change.

Fox

[edit on 22-1-2008 by ProTo Fire Fox]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Nice posting and information presented.

Star and flag for the laugh.

It's almost like there's certain people whos' sole purpose is to make sure we on the other side of the playground are not talking about them!! What follows is childish, like grade at break time.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Great work fo'shizzle!

Amazing what you can do with the right tools.

And it's amazing what the wrong "tools" can do to us all...

N987SA was also used to ferry "detainees" to Gitmo:

CIA Torture Jet wrecks with 4 Tons of COCAINE

Have you sent a u2u to SO to see if he'd do it??

Not sure where he stands on that type of sleuthing, and disclosure, but it's worth a try...

At any rate, you know this type of surveillance is happening.

Flagged and Starred!

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
OK .... we have found out by IP trace route that
somebody in Washington and somebody from a Military
Network (Dept. of Defense) has altered Wiki.

OK now we can just call up the FBI to report them
and see how far we get ........ LOL

Dude, I thought it was pretty evident by now
you can't fight big brother
even if he is a crook

what is so utterly amazing to me is they left their
pants down and didn't mask their IP through a
proxy server. That was utterly stupid. Maybe
it was a rookie at the CIA in Langley who didn't
know any better ...... LOL ...... amateurs

This has CIA ALL OVER IT !!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
while we're on the subject
I'd also like to point out that big brother knows you are here
AND who you are and the process for doing it is simple even
if ATS owners don't approve of it.

The CIA could use a port scanner program to monitor
a server's IP address. That scanner searches and listens
to every port on that IP. When you log in you connect
to the ATS IP. YOUR IP shows up on the list. That IP
could then be cross referenced by your hosting service.
The Carnivore box installed searching for what user name
is logged into their host with that IP and they have your
real identification as given to them from a query from your host.

So if you think you come here anonymously ........
THINK AGAIN !!!!!

You can't do anything, they can't find you
if they wanted to.

Yea, I knew you'd bring up the proxy ..... LOL
seems as though there is one extra step involved if your
IP shows up on the port scanner as a proxy server.
Since the gubment has a list of all available proxies online
at any given moment, they just query that proxy server
to get your TRUE IP by reverse trace route. If that proxy
does not give them that info then they will show up monday
morning with suits and retrieve the server logs. If your proxy
server is overseas where they have no jurisdiction, then they
hack the logs of the server. It's just a few extra steps
for them, but they can find you if they want.
So you better behave ..... LOL

The ONLY way to keep big brother out of your business
is to unplug and run stand alone.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
what about tor. i think that makes tracking pretty hard to do atleast by tracking at the destination. you go through quite a few proxies before hitting your destination.

The only loophole I see is it was invented by the military which kind of makes me think they have a good idea of how to work around that!

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Well, I never made any assertion that I think I can go anywhere on the internet without someone (not just the military) knowing I/my I.P. was there. Proxies only help kids at school and people at work check their myspace or facebook page. Or, people in countries that their government censors their access to certain cites, and for that I am glad to see. The only thing that stops people from doing a lot things as far as the internet and "hacking" goes are laws and regulations. This can be evidenced by the young people who have compromised a lot of government agencies networks. I think it's fair to say that if you are part of the entity that makes the laws and regulations, you would be the most likely to get away with not adhering to them.

I also feel that there are a lot of people concerned about being watched here, on ATS for no good reason. Some people have some pretty out there statements that they don't provide evidence for and still think "they are being watched". In the same token out of respect for all people here I will say that it's not outside the realm of possibility. I just feel that there are certain articles that have a higher likelihood of being "watched" than others. I personally feel that the articles on these two planes would be strong candidates as some people have poured a lot of time into taking every path until it dead ends. If anything would make the parties at be take notice it's that they have some smart people on their @ss looking for loose ends.

I just find it amazing that they would be so "bush league" about this. It just goes to show that they have reached a level of impunity now where they do not care. If it were a game of basket ball it would be the equivalent of pulling out a knife and shanking the guy with the ball. Then the ref. says flagrant foul, he goes to the line bleeding takes his free throws and the game resumes. The game does of coarse resume in this case. Undoubtedly there was a large jet somewhere in the world picking up where the last plane left off. And the money involved in the drug trade, I am sure most people have seen this picture

This was from a Mexican meth raid but still yet, you can't just introduce that much money back into the system without the feds coming down on you, not unless the feds are helping to launder it in black market weapons sales among other avenues. I just want more than anything to see these people ultimately get caught with their pants down for real, like in court. The FAA is "missing" ownership records, the media selectively removed all press coverage on both incidents where normally they would be all over any bust over a ton (sorry Daniel Hopsicker, the vast majority of americans that know about you think you are just another 9/11 conspiracy theorist). The pilot of N900SA walks away while the plane is being searched never to be found. How did the plane get back on the market so quick after being seized? There are just too many things that have happened or not happened in these cases that are NOT par for the course, at least when it comes to drug enforcement.

Brent Kovar did get sued for investment fraud for the whole skyway deal. That doesn't help me sleep at night though. If the cat ever gets out of the bag on these people I would spend my savings to go watch the people who have flooded the market with coc aine for a long time squirm in court. Maybe take the prosecuting attorney out to lunch and say, "you should ask them about this and this, bring this guy in for questioning, have this guys records seized." That would be the best vacation ever!

I also find it odd that there are always investment funds involved with these aircraft as well, I would not be surprised to find these funds being guilty of naked short sales as well. If you don't know what naked short sales are I suggest you watch this

Google Video Link

These people are drug dealing crooks on an epic scale. They bankrupt companies and run coke with the planes while they are doing it. Investors loose, America losses. Why the DOD would touch these articles with a ten foot pole makes no sense unless they are trying to hide something. Keep in mind that just because the I.P. resolves to the DOD does not necessarily mean that they are the entity who is doing the editing.

[edit on 123131p://333 by shizzle5150]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Sorry, I don't like to bump threads but I have to ask the question why the hell no one has any input on this? I have more stars than I want, more flags than I want and for once I saw one of my threads in the newsletter. I really don't give a damn about popularity I want to hear what people think. Should we talk about greys, reptillians, greens, nibaru, haarp (which I think there is something to), moon civilizations, people on jupiter, etc.

I don't mean to be abrasive but why does everyone stop by, give a flag and a star and go about their way? It almost seems as if every one is like, "yea, they sell coke to everyone and have an agency to stop other people from doing the same thing, no big deal move along". I really don't give two Sh#ts about the popularity of the article, I just feel that it is amazing that no one says anything about it. So these two planes hauling epic amounts of illicit drugs get popped, the DOD gets busted red handed editing articles on wikipedia and there are more important things at hand?

Believe what ever you want to believe but there is a war on drugs and how the hell is it that the people that fight that war are the same ones waging it? Do people have no idea what to think about that? The drug war is supposedly costing us billions, what does it say when the people that are fighting it are waging it? I do not mean any disrespect to any members of this forum, I fully believe in extraterrestrial life. My father claimed to be abducted regularly from the time he was in college until recently. I tend to believe him as his son. He showed me a spot on his leg that felt like a rock. He never had it looked into. He was an art major that miraculously got a job with a major aerospace industry and had a better knowledge of how to machine "space age alloys" than anyone else. I later found out after the divorce that he made regular flights out to skunkworks to machine metals they did not know how to machine well. He was a cutting tool engineer that had no reason to be.

I would give more detail but I sincerely fear for my fathers life. If SO or rabbit requested I might arrange a telephone call from a payphone if my father was willing to do so.

My point is that we have so much fed down our throats we don't know what to believe. If there is an advanced race what makes you think they would have anything to do with a people that care for nothing more than their personal gain?

Believe you me, if they got to our planet they didn't do it by being stupid. If there is a god they keep their distance more so than in the time of the bible because we are blooming with technology that can ruin us. All I know is that if there is a entity that knows more than us... they would never have anything to do with us right know because we, the people are such idiots.

I can't believe that people are just O.K. , what ever, they fixed that article. But there are reptilian people out to kill us all!!!! Sounds like the plot to a bad godzilla movie. Go watch godzilla while the CIA sells your children coke.............

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by shizzle5150

I just found this thread, and watched the vid
you had in your post about short selling. I heard
about the coc aine shipments and and downed
plane and it's ties to the rendition flights.

I'm already considered a foil hat devotee among
all that know me, the saddest part is I've always
been at least in the ballpark. I was living in the
Bay Area and witnessed the progression of events
beginning when Gary Webb busted his piece in the
SJ Merc News. I'd bring it to peoples attention,
and they'd be like 'sure, like that really happened...'
It's very heartbreaking to see so many people,
some actually close friends, that are so clueless
about the (un)reality we are lulled into residing in.

Blame it on the MSM, TV, the entertainment
industry and sporting industry as well the the
education system, the financial sector, organized
religion... see what I'm saying? With a reverent
nod to the Dr. Martin Luther King, what happened
to activist churches, preachers who at least stand
up for human rights. Are they so afraid of offending
their flock (of sheeple) by bringing political discourse
into their sermons? Can't dent that collection plate!

Rotten to the core institutions are made up of
compartmentalized individuals, blind to the big
picture and functioning at their level, on a need to
know basis. The ones that do know the big picture
reflect over a shot of whiskey, hit off the ice pipe
or a .45 in the mouth. Or they are just plain evil.

I don't know what to tell you my friend, I have
tried to quell this angst with chemicals, therapy,
atheism, exercise, God, more chemicals... no
chemicals, spirituality. The weight of the world
and others ignorance of the real picture is a tough
burden to bare.

For me it has to be a spiritual solution. That's
what I keep coming back to because it's at the
very least, the easiest on the mind and bod. It
gives me an illusion of hope. If I'm right that's
great if I'm wrong it's great too. And I never quit
trying to awaken others.

My dear girlfriend is a devout Catholic. She ran
to that when I was trying the chemical method
of shouldering the burden. Since I've come around,
she's starting to also. I have to say her faith has
sustained her. Now I have her thinking about watching
my back with a 12ga when shtf and why Ron Paul is the
only reasonable choice.

Don't give up, shizzle5150. Go where you are loved.
Find like minded individuals, be a loving person
and prepare for the worst. That 'I told you so'
vindication might have to ride on a .308 round.

[edit on 1/25/2008 by papiowhisperer]

[edit on 1/25/2008 by papiowhisperer]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

At any rate, you know this type of surveillance is happening.

Flagged and Starred!

Im sure its happening way way more than we think. They have the means but mostly the WILL to monitor us all. The future is even more scarirer.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Fantastic stuff, shizzle. And I shared your frustrations. I have to go with gottago on this: I really think you should create a wiki page with your research. Scott Ritter recently said that we need to stop sitting in our living rooms waiting for the corporate new bird to come along and puke down our necks with the latest regurgitated news. We have the same facilities the intelligence services and the new agencies have: namely google. While we still do, use it.

I really think we have to start creating our own media base. Recently I was at a public Q&A forum with a British MP, some broadsheet journalists and Ken Loach, the film director. Myself and some friends got together and managed to coerce a sensible discussion about the 911 commission report fallacy and imperialist social-strategems without getting hounded out of the building. It took some cunning questioning but we did it. The problem was, I didn't have a damn camera on me: it should be on youtube right now but it isn't. I'm hoping to buy a digiCam next month (if I don't get made redundant again)

My point is, let's not get frustrated about the corporate media. It's corporate. Yes, they are controlled. Let's move on and do what we can. You've got some nice research there, I really appreciate the links (gonna put that film on my blog radicalfilms.co.uk), but seriously set up a wiki with that info. We just have to flood them with this information. What's a few stooges with nothing better to do than edit wiki pages for 'The Man' against 100,000's of us?

Let's keep our eye on the ball: the information itself.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
americandrugwar.org

www.youtube.com...

Let's hope with time and people like this on the move it will all come out.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
sorry, that's americandrugwar.com and stopthedrugwar.org...

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The coke plane news may be altered on Wiki, but thanks to ATS, the whole story lives on forever...
unless ATS drops its story though.

[edit on 26-1-2008 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Unfortunately, Big Brother can do whatever the hell it wants. Oppose it? They'll silence you after a while.

Good post thogh. Flagged.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join