It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Precognitive Dream Discussion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
reply to post by Algonquin

If you haven't really looked into dreams, dream sign, and their meaning before, I would highly suggest getting acquainted with the archetypal dream signs as well as identifying your own. A couple of a good websites that give a general contextual overview of dream sign meaning are www.dreammoods.com and www.soulfuture.com

Thanks for the suggestion Shakesbeer, I will definately look up these websites for information.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I've had precognitive dreams since.. I can remember. They tend to be short glimpses, situations, 'scenes' (as in a movie). I only remember having them because they feel so real. I have all my senses, while I usually am just a spectator with sight&sound (and the sound feels like it's in my mind anyway). In some lucid dreams I even get some feeling of pressure/etc. Precogs are always vivid with all 5 of 'em.
Anyways, nothing too exciting from me, except that I dreamt of having this long discussion with some buddies at work about how airliners prefer to have no crash survivors due to insurance claims. I had this dream in winter of 2000. The interesting thing is that we actually had this talk in the smoking area of my workplace the day of the 9/11 disaster. The realization hit me pretty hard that day.
Other than that, I dreamt of being ambushed in some ruins. Possibly in the middle east. And for some reason I had a nuclear explosion on my mind.
Well, I'm in the middle east now. Staying clear of ruins though. (A buddy bought it in the dream) :shk:

<< 1   >>

join