It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe that Alex Jones is a just man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
It took Zeitgeist to open my eyes about the subject of NWO and loose change to educate myself about 9/11. I then watched endgame and learned a little about Alex Jones and some of the things that he likes to explain. All this # about him being fake, or a puppet of the vatican are completely out there and I believe it is disinformation. This is how I see it... we have a person who has the ability to capture people's interests and tell them about what is really going on in this world, then you have people who are immediately saying he is crazy, he is a terrorist, and some people claim that he is a CIA agent. He expresses a lot of the same things that are mentioned in zeitgeist. If he is false, then zeitgeist must be false, and unless I read or hear something well organized about why the government would want us to get upset about the NWO.. I will believe these people. I don't see how targeting very small demographics and filling them with false truth is any efficient. A majority of the people are the lazy uneducated people that they are. They want us to be smart? I do have to admit that I don't know why they are still alive to spread more info, but I do know that Alex Jones was a supporter of Hunter S. Thompson, and if you are against HST, you are a fraud.

Also about him and Charlie Sheen.. I believe that not all celebrities are heartless bastards. Some actually have a sense of morality but lack the guts to say something.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I like Jonesy, but I wish he'd drop the religious dribble and grow out of it. Apart from that, he is one guy with huge balls to say and do what he has done...actually amazed he is still alive, him and David Icke.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I agree... all the people running around youtube or message boards etc. saying "Alex Jones is an insider with the ______ and _____ he doesn't want you to know about _____."

They are painfully transparent in their motive. I can't imagine that anyone honestly thinks the man is fake, when he dedicates his entire life to fighting the NWO.

Alex Jones is not Rush Limbaugh, he's actually passionate about what he says because he knows it to be the truth. IF he were a fake or a phony it would be just as crystal clear as it is with all the 'broadcast journalists' shoveling propaganda in the media. Regardless, there are still 'people' (disinformation agents) who want us to believe he's somehow tricking us by keeping an eye on our liberties and country.

It's just a sign of the times. We live in a backwards society where the lie is a truth and people who tell the truth are called liars. If you ask me, it's all part of the sick twisted luciferian society we live in . People have their heads on backwards and are doing their best to confuse everyone else.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
oh no ,Alex`s evil secret has been exposed!!!!
HE IS A MAN......lol......sorry.......had to do it

He`s over the top but what the heck....the whole N.W.O
thing is Way over the top.......so why not Alex.....can you blame him?

some nights I`m easily as mad about it all as he is.
how could you not be mad as all H ?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I think Jones is an actor that likes to be in the spotlight. I would like to think that he believes in the fear that he is pushing, but after watching endgame, I am not sure. His fact bending, over dramatization is a bit of a turnoff to me. I think I was a bigger believer of his movement before I watched endgame.

I certainly don't think he is a disinfo agent or whatever he is claimed to be. I just think he likes the attention he gets from marketing fear.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432

He`s over the top but what the heck....the whole N.W.O
thing is Way over the top.......so why not Alex.....can you blame him?

Definitely can't blame him for seeming over the top. Alex is integral in waking people up to the outrageous things that have gone on under order of the elite. Such as the outright murder of millions of people by governments around the world.

Every DAY Alex uncovers new stories and takes calls from people who are 'in the know' about all kinds of horrific and unbelievable stuff.... the scary thing is that it's all REAL. Now taking that into consideration, it's easy to see why Alex breaks out into impassioned speeches and has to shout at the microphone sometimes. He is observing and reporting on a world that the average citizen is too afraid to face (the real world).

[edit on 22-1-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by corey1337

i don't feel he works for the cia or any government organization.Our government are drawn into doing axis of evil,becuse the elite has a strangle hold on them.If the government does not do what they tell them to do they will end up like JFK.Through out history the zeitgeist have assassinated leaders of countries that do not comply with their demands.They will hire general people to cause an unrest in society and make the government look bad.And our government look bad already.You have to think outside the box for there is plenty of trickery and deceit.I have to say that Alex Jones is a prime example of someone hired to cause civil unrest.Why doesn't he ever mention the real people and the secret society that's above all secret societies the jesuits.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I watched Zeitgeist, Endgame, and many others (Matrix of Evil, Freedom or Fascism, Secrets of the Matrix, )... I'm very familiar with the works of Jones, Coyman, Icke, Russo, Tsarion and many others...

My take on Alex Jones AND David Icke is:

As Above So Below.

Peace

top topics

join