It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Staged Invasion to occur around August 2008", says Montuak Survivor

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Thanks for sharing this info brother...

yes amazing things will be going on in our future that i feel is true..

i know our brother/sisters & friends from the stars are out there

humanity needs to wake-up and evolve.

TPTB are doing all they can now to create fear in an attempt to keep control...LOL

NESARA/first contact
www.nesara.us...
www.white-knights911.net...
www.luisprada.com...

much love to you and all

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr X
What a load of rubbish. Yawn.

you name it.
*MOAN*

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
thought it a good time to post something here..

new information..

we're running out of august

daz__

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Why is this crappy disinformation topic still open?
Do we really need threads like these to contribute to garbage piling up on this forum?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
August is over on Friday, and I still have yet to see this "Staged" invasion you speak of. How about checking your facts before flooding the boards with such unproven info. This is a reason why us abductees, contactees, and viewers of alien activity are counted off as nutjobs with a need for medication. Sure, beings from ouside Earth are supposed to invade, but not now... they haven't finished building their supply base on the moon.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Maybe the invasion has already taken place, but the aliens are mircroscopic. They very well could be running around my keyboard as I type this very instant. I need to get a magnifying glass..post haste!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kenan
Why is this crappy disinformation topic still open?
Do we really need threads like these to contribute to garbage piling up on this forum?

well it's open till end of august and i can't wait to move it from my diary; but , least we forget the original poster.. it still have a few days to transpire..

daz__

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
No, he misread his facts. It's going to be sometime in September. Sorry for the mistake folks.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaBears
No, he misread his facts. It's going to be sometime in September. Sorry for the mistake folks.

2 days till the end of August and still no sign, and then this quote (above) so then it's in September, then what?
September will come and go then there will be another post saying 'oops sorry, its now due in October' then that month will pass, then the next, then the next and so on and so forth . Please don't post any more threads like this stating a 'hunch' because that's all it sounds like. People just get annoyed when posts like this go up. its wastes time for us reading it and it wastes bandwidth for the site operator.
If you are going to post a thread like this back it up with hard evidence (like a picture of the guy 'predicting' or some other form ) and not just 'hear'say' and conjecture.
Coz I can say I'll win the lottery but it won't happen ( but I hope it does)...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Datawrath, Stewart has been interviewed by ATSMIX twice now, he has even mentioned the staged invasion scenario's during the interviews....

Here's one interview:

ATS.MIX: Stewart Swerdlow, Montauk Project - 64

picture of him because you so desire it...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

I didnt see the invasion fake or real

did I miss it?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
all your base are belong to us.. that guy looks like the oxyclean guy. neato.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

slowpoke.jpg

but seriously anyone who claims to have a premonition about an alien invasion better be prepared for riddicule if it doesn't turn out to be true

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join