It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Staged Invasion to occur around August 2008", says Montuak Survivor

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Even if you have conclusive physical proof, if you know that there are forces outside our understanding, what good does it do? Many have known, and yet they go on to do their laundry and take vacations, eat dinner. Nothing changes on this level. It is all speculation and can only serve to frustrate you. What can you do? Chop wood and carry water, thats all you can do.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I agree there, however some people like to know everything! (Like me). In all honesty, it hasn't made my life any more productive, and maybe it has made it a little less 'meaningfull' with an added feeling of defeat (when I believed it to be 100% true once upon a time).

However, all I can feel at this moment in time, is that I 'may' react differently now than if I never knew of such a thing happening. I said 'may' because I honestly don't know HOW I would react, or whether the prepartions suggested will make me more level headed, cool, calm, and collected.... if things were to go pear shaped. Or I could have a breakdown screaming 'Oh my gawd! Its all true! Run and save yourselves' *shrugs*

Thanks for the replies BTW, much appreciated

Thx

[edit on 15/2/2008 by Im a Marty]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I really find that some things from Swerdlow are believable and the rest is just dis info.....hes still controlled....August 08 WILL NOT HAPPEN....

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
How would you even fake an alien invasion?

Sure, we hear a lot of talk about the-power-that-be using a hologram over a city to convince us, but that only goes so far. What is the hologram going to do, just sit there? How is that an invasion?

Eventually, people are going to catch on those holograms aren't really aliens. And the news will start spreading. I know, I know, the conspiracy minded will say, "but the NWO controls the flow of information!" But, even if you believe the NWO is going to fake an invasion, the fact we're talking about it proves whatever control they have on information isn't very tight.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
staged invasion... heh. I think you guys give too much credit and at the same time not enough credit to the powers that be.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Sure, we hear a lot of talk about the-power-that-be using a hologram over a city to convince us, but that only goes so far. What is the hologram going to do, just sit there? How is that an invasion?

Eventually, people are going to catch on those holograms aren't really aliens. And the news will start spreading. I know, I know, the conspiracy minded will say, "but the NWO controls the flow of information!" But, even if you believe the NWO is going to fake an invasion, the fact we're talking about it proves whatever control they have on information isn't very tight.

I have to agree

About the only way to convincingly stage a fake invasion is to use craft which LOOK like they are not from this earth, but which would actually be manned by very human crews... Fly a fleet of those around, fire a few weapons, and vanish... Instant otherworldly threat.

Personally I can't see it happening... but if it did happen, and it was fake, I bet it would be something like that.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dagar
About the only way to convincingly stage a fake invasion is to use craft which LOOK like they are not from this earth, but which would actually be manned by very human crews... Fly a fleet of those around, fire a few weapons, and vanish... Instant otherworldly threat.

Even that won't work. Because people talk; someone will tell a friend over beer, or while trying to get a girl in bed, or just tell their spouse. And the news will get out.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a Invasion?

kuipers belt..

so .. there are some faction wars in kuipers belt.. and earth is a merely prison.. some internal conflicts.. like us vs.. iran .. etc...

well .. if they plan to invade.. please do so.. it may straighten up those closeminded politics.. oh wait ... a second though.. i think not its a smart ting.. politicians in panic mode are problably worse..

soo..

all this "predictions" .. are they just for disinfo/scareing or something.. since we do all hear doom sayers .. invasion in 2000... no.. 2003? .. no .. now 2008 ? ..

its almost i can ask aliens "are you gonna attack yet?" so many times.. that they might go beserk on earth just to make me shut up

well .. my opinion.. is .. i stay on the fence.. if i see any indication that seems a invasion.. i sign for any rebel force

guess.. i say much rubbish ..

[edit on 15-2-2008 by Viperion]

[edit on 15-2-2008 by Viperion]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
You know most people will believe that it is a real alien invason fleet. Even if it was stage.

Then on the other hand. A hologram might cause a invading fleet to think about invading in the first place. The aliens probably would say,''Hey, they didn't tell us that Earth was that advance and had a space fleet.''

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennethmd
You know most people will believe that it is a real alien invason fleet. Even if it was stage.

Then on the other hand. A hologram might cause a invading fleet to think about invading in the first place. The aliens probably would say,''Hey, they didn't tell us that Earth was that advance and had a space fleet.''

Until the flipping thing starts flickering cause there's not enough power cause someone forgot to pay the electric bill

Sometimes the cleverest of plans fall apart for the silliest of reasons

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The goverment probably got some secret powerplant somewhere on the Earth.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I am getting so sick of all of these kinda threads.
Its nothing personal and its not that i dont belive but, there is never any evidence.

I belive, no, i know aliens are as real as the hole in my but, and i know for sure that they're here, thats not the problem.

The problem is, i used to get absorbed by threads like this. complete belief.
Then when the date of the "prediction" passed, i was heavily dissapointed nothing happend.

Same case here. I dont buy this shizzle anymore because i just know for sure im getting disappointed.
Wheres the proof.
There never is any proof.

Now i dont want Earth getting invaded and hell breaking loose all over the planet, thats not it so dont get the wrong idea.
What i do want is that finally the world is witnessing that aliens DO exist and DO fly around here.
I have complete trust the good-guys will deal with the bad guys so i will even look forward to it but i just dont buy it anymore because i bumped myself into this tree to many times. I am not allowing myself to get complete absorbed by it anymore, like it used to happen with all the inavsion and/or disclosure predictions.

proof proof proof

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

LOTS and LOTS of chinese lanterns or weather balloons?

Why didn't they just take earth a million years ago? Or 2 thousand years ago? Why wait till it is polluted and in ruin?

If you wanted to buy a nice house, would you wait till it becomes run down and not worth a dam and the toilets leak and the electrics don't work and then it costs you twice the investment just to fix it?

Nah, i don't know so much about this.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Ok i went to this guy's site and it is a business. No matter what the sign on the door says, it is on the main street and it is a business. If he was simply trying to get the message out why charge for it?

If i knew something and i wanted people to know why would i charge for it? Does it make it more believable when you have to pay for it? Who knows?

"Hey sir - your car needs a new battery"
"NO it don't!!"
OR -
"Hey sir, if you pay me $200 i will tell you what your car needs"
"Yeah, ok - here you go."
"Your car needs a new battery"
"RATS!! ok fit one"

hmmmmmm... sound familiar? It's a business. Will we ever be able to prove he was involved at or in Montauk? Probably not.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The "KUIPER BELT ALIENS" (KBA) are according to **ALL** available "information", some kind of "Galactic Alliance" of many different kinds of Benevolent ET Groups that are now within the Solar System. The KBA are technologically and scientifically extremely advanced and many of the "Etheric Entities" within the KBA are defined as "Etheric Transdimensional Entities" (ETE), who have never before seen this Solar System anyway.

The KBA are comprised of the Ataeians, the Leonians, the Sirians, the Krell Elders ("Celestial Cosmic Elders"), the Hatona Council, the Ohalu Council, the Andromedians and many different "Transdimensional Etherical Entities" that have travelled from "Parallel Universes" and "Parallel Dimensions" to explore, understand and develop their "DIMENSIONAL CONSCIOUSNESS" within this Universe.

It is ALSO believed that the Pleiadian Giants, who are genetically linked to the Pleiajarians from the Pleiades Star System and the Planet Erra, are part of the "Galactic Alliance" as well. Apparently "Humans" are genetically a "mixed" and very "hybridized" group, that have a mixture of Reptilian DNA and Mammalian DNA, hence the Kuiper Belt Aliens (KBA) do NOT want any such hybrid mixture of Reptilian DNA and Mammalian DNA being taken from Planet Earth into Outer Space. Therefore the KBA have created a kind of "Martial Quarantine" on this planet.

There are many, many forums with very good information about the Kuiper Belt Aliens (KBA), and the KBA have built up a massive number of "Space Ships" in the millions to create "Martial Quarantine" in this Solar System to prevent TPTB (Satanists) from creating any kind of "Galactic Empire", that is duplicate of the Satanism that is going on upon this planet.

This planet is now seen as "strategically important" in regards to the location of Earth, within the galaxy, situated on the outer edge of the Milky Way Galaxy, and therefore many ET Groups want control of this planet, however TPTB (Satanists) DO NOT want to share control, so there is a massive build-up of "Space Ships" in the Solar System, which could result in some kind of "Alien Invasion" after August 2008.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Hmm, i'm getting married in August. The funny thing is ive been thinking lately that i wont be getting married because some thing might happen. And thats b4 i came on here & read this Post!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Well, all the best in your marriage, I am sure it will be swell!!

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty
Well, all the best in your marriage, I am sure it will be swell!!

Talk about off topic!!

But it sure was funny!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Anyone hear about the new phoenix sightings, some are going berserk over it!

Time to re-evaluate this thread I think.

Blue Beam? Or Real? Whats going on hey!

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty
The real invasion may prevent the 'illuminati' from performing the Staged Invasion, which order it will play, is unknown.

I've always has a weird feeling about August this year, like something is going to happen, but it's just a feeling.
I wonder if you can put a bet on for: 30-40,000 dead, terrorist attack, lizard-eye stadium, Bejing?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join