It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Staged Invasion to occur around August 2008", says Montuak Survivor

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Why August?

Last year there were predictions here about something happening in August. Someone else posted that there had been other predictions for August in previous years.

What's so special about August?.. Is it because everyone's on holiday and lying on the beach asleep, so they can catch us by surprise?... lol

Why August?

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty

From his news section on his website, he is stating that a staged alien invasion is to occur around August 2008, o

The real invasion may prevent the 'illuminati' from performing the Staged Invasion, which order it will play, is unknown.

He has also stated that Comet Holmes (name?) plus other 'objects' projected near earth are 'warning' to the controllers of the planet.

Thought you may be interested in this information as its quite 'revealing' to say the least

Thx

thanks for the post marty, just a few questions. when you say a "staged invasion", does that mean a faked(staged invasion) or an invasion in stages. Also.....Stewarts website is advertising a trips to France in June/July...that costs around $6,000...........um we are going to be invaded in august...um....what should we do.....um....let us organize a trip of hidden Historical France...and the Bolivia until July 27...and then we sit back and watch the invasion. The further i look at this site, the more it strikes me as a buisness.....its got alot of products.....has Stewart any sort of Physical Evidence to support his Claims of an invasion in August.....simple folk like myself need that kind of thing. Did you see the book on what colours you choose and why....$125....come on dude? Stewart even has a shot at the Tony Robbins market.....

taken from www.expansions.com
Take a PROACTIVE ROLE in your life experiences!
• Do you desire MENTAL & EMOTIONAL WELL-BEING?
• Would you like to create INCREASED FINANCIAL WEALTH?
• Are IMPROVED, SUPPORTIVE RELATIONSHIPS in all facets of your life important to you?

It appears they have covered a lot of "alternative thinking" bases on this site. Perhaps we should take this prediction of an impending invasion as some creative PR or at the very least with a very polite "grain of salt' as alot of people will be directed to Stewarts site and thus his products as a result of your post.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Thanks for writing - and all valid questions.

If it is a PR campaign, then its been going on since 2003 - its basically supposed to have happened many times since then.

Staged invasion means a fake one. The 'stages' have already been happening for a few years, ie a lot of info about space, comets, asteroids, mars, music to polaris - and its a LOT recent in the last few months, to desensitise and prepare apparently.

Yes a lot of people complain about price of the products, you're not alone there, I actually got them a while ago - was cheaper back then.

The trip to France is supposed to reveal important information about either the real or staged invasion.

Also - he isn't the only one who claims this - I belong to another forum, where people who have developed psychic and Hyperspace skills report the same thing about Kuipers Belt. One person made a rather long trip into the mountains to get peace and quiet, and did her work. Came back a little bewildered as she scanned a Draco ship instead of the other beings at Kuipers Belt. I've known her for years and have met her on numerous occasions, not really someone who would make things up in my opinion.

Other than that, I don't have any other information other than my personal experiences when I followed the work to a T (I still read the site and communicate, but it doesn't consume me like it used to).

Thanks again for the questions!

Thx

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
This is good it will give me a reason to use my AR 15 WOOOOOO HOOOO
if this is true?

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Update on Kuiper Belt Aliens

Here's an update about the aliens at Kuipers Belt.

From here.

February 13, 2008

Kuipers Belt Update
I know that you all have been waiting for me to tell you about any news from space. There really has been a mostly silent attitude from that region. I know they have their reasons.

I can tell you now that beings from Sirius A are definitely involved--although their function is unclear. There are beings from other universes, meaning, not from our reality. You can say that they are from alternate or parallel universes to this one. Most, if not all have never been experienced before.

I have mentioned previously that many insect-like beings are involved. They seem to be most willing to communicate, but that is more out of their curiosity than about providing info.

I can tell you that they are hurling asteroids and meteors at this planet, the Moon and Mars as a warning. They purposely miss. I know that this assembled group has an agenda of their own. They are also not love, light and peace. BUT--they are also NOT Illuminati or reptilian.

We will see more and more incidents being reported on conventional media. I feel 2008/9 will be very busy with space news. It is important to be discerning and understand what is staged and what is real. It may be dificult to tell at times.

I hope the quote isn't too long, I wasn't sure what to leave out - It is a small update so hopefully should be OK.

Here is an image depicted of a Sirius A being - from Blue Blood True Blood, original painting my Daelume of this forum. Click to enlarge.

[edit on 13/2/2008 by Im a Marty]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Becus its far enough ahead to build up anticipation and talk among the community but not close enough to be revealed as a hoax too soon, which is exactly what it is. Whoever started this story should be banned. Like the aussi block rubbish...

Originally posted by Dagar

Why August?

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I see you didn't mention the Romulans or Ferengi..had you done so I woulda b een much more worried, but I heard the Orion Confederation are weak and their tech is only a few hundred years beyond ours, I think a few Nukes will scare them back to their holes!

The beings are supposedly from the Orion Confederation, Ohalu Council, and Hatona Councils, plus other types of beings.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
It is not a invasion force. It is a blockading force.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by kennethmd]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
seriously, has anything, and I mean anything, that has been stated or predicted by people supposedly associated with the Montauk project, ever actually come to pass?

That whole legend is like a "twilight zone" episode, and I've yet to see anything even remotely proven regarding any of it.

If so, what?

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Time will tell. Until then im stocking up on ammo. Thanks for the story

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Blah blah blah staged alien invasion blah blah.

I might have taken a second look at this had I not been duped by GhostRaven last time. Its a plausible concept since I have read up on the BlueBeam stuff, but it just seems way too out there.

I guess only time will tell if any of these guys were remotely onto something.

Now if someone would have said "there will be a flurry of UFO sightings, some of which will be covered by mainstream news outlets", then i would have been astonished, but as for a statement coming from a guy who participated in a program that supposedly never existed, thats a bit of a stretch for me.

Until we see something aside from speculation on this toipic, I'll remain a bystander

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Dagar

The only thing I know about August (other than it being the month of my birth and named after some Roman emperor) is that the occasionally spectacular Perseids meteor shower peaks during this time.

I recall around 13-14 years ago on August 11th the entire sky flashing yellow with squillions of rather awesome meteors streaking by (I thought it was all for me as it was my birthday... go me!). It's easy to imagine what one or two (or more) suggestible types would make of that.

I do tend to think this invasion stuff is all bollocks but I'm not one for ruling anything out. Food for thought and all that. Ehhm, sorry for butting in.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I would like to be the first to say that if the False Flag event doesn't occur in August, 2008, then it will definitely happen in August, 2009!

Okay, maybe August, 2010.

August, 2011, at the very latest.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
I would like to be the first to say that if the False Flag event doesn't occur in August, 2008, then it will definitely happen in August, 2009!

Okay, maybe August, 2010.

August, 2011, at the very latest.

LOL! I actually had a different topic, but it was quite long. It originally said "Between August and November 2008". So I should have said 'around September' or 'around October'.

On that note, JohnnyAnonymous of ATSMIX has interviewed Stewart and had posted the information today.

ATS.MIX: Stewart Swerdlow, Montauk Project is the ATS.MIX Discussion thread.

Thx

[edit on 15/2/2008 by Im a Marty]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennethmd

Blockading what???....the massive amounts of humans trading and traveling in space, or are they blocking the massive amounts of aliens and alien trade coming to earth....come on guys.

BTW...to the OP....thanks for you reply earlier marty, certainly more food for thought and as always, politely put.... cheers mate

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

Originally posted by kennethmd

Blockading what???....the massive amounts of humans trading and traveling in space, or are they blocking the massive amounts of aliens and alien trade coming to earth....come on guys.

BTW...to the OP....thanks for you reply earlier marty, certainly more food for thought and as always, politely put.... cheers mate

Have you ever heard of something call defensive blockade? It is when you use your own fleet to defend your own ports,from a enemy invasion force. It also when a Nfl football player block anyone from tackling the quarterback.

Now tell me,why would they put together a invasion force in the same planet system they are going to invade? Beside talk about a invasion was going on since 1999 or 2000. If they were going to invade. They would already have done so.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

The concept is basically as many have stated, that the universe is a hologram, even the 'spirit' that inhabits a body, part of Holographic Kinetics is to surrogate the spirit of someone into anothers body, its explained as transference of an electron from the other person into a host, thus the spirit of the other can speak through the host. I don't know much more than that with regards to holograms.

The 'known' name for it is: Walk-in (as stated they walk-in)

as always

Valorian

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I can only say what I've heard and read, so forgive me if it is a little vague.

Many conspiracy researchers - and even Swerdlow claim that Earth (and our solar system) is under Quarantine. Michael Tsarion states its earth based with the energetic "Van Allen Belt. Its structured in a way that certain DNA cannot leave this field.

Swerdlow states that the occupation around the system is also a means to prevent 'escape' by Cabal. My opinion is that its also far enough not to cause damage to earth if there is a war against themselves out there (different races - different objectives).

Not done by now - not sure why, could only speculate. Could be part of the overall 'desensitize' public if enough people knew, who knows. Maybe takes a very long time to come up with a strategic plan for planet takeover - I ain't a Military War Strategist heh.

Either way, its interesting news - a tad different, with a sci-fi theme spun into it to make it appealing perhaps. I still like to read about it - maybe thats why I'm having the most vivid alien/ufo based dreams!

Thx

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valorian

The concept is basically as many have stated, that the universe is a hologram, even the 'spirit' that inhabits a body, part of Holographic Kinetics is to surrogate the spirit of someone into anothers body, its explained as transference of an electron from the other person into a host, thus the spirit of the other can speak through the host. I don't know much more than that with regards to holograms.

The 'known' name for it is: Walk-in (as stated they walk-in)

as always

Valorian

Yes thats correct, I was explaining it the way HK teaches it - as it has a scientific twist to it. Following Swerdlows' teachings, he also states it as a walk-in. However calls them 'mergers' when they are different aspects of your own self - ie ET in origin, same 'soul', different existence, where as another entity is the walk-in.

Thx

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Yeah, its common knowledge that there are two different UFO invasions going to happen.
Posted about it somewhere long ago here. One is 'evil' and another 'good', as mentioned here. Interesting post...lets see what 2008 brings!

Peace

dAlen

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join