It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Staged Invasion to occur around August 2008", says Montuak Survivor

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
He stated in his book that when he sees a butterfly, he knows it is because the aliens want to get in touch with him.

Oh boy. I think it's entirely possible for people to go off the deep end at a certain point of involvement. Anybody involved in the Montauk project (if they were truly involved) has most likely gone off the deep end already, let's face it, the things purportedly done with alien and scalar technology is WAY out there (opening portals to other dimensions for example).

I can see how a persons brain would easily re-wire itself and become loopy if you delved deeply enough into it.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Time to lock and load. Something wicked this way comes. With the global economy teetering on disaster and 2012 around the corner, I expect something to be knocking down our doors soon. See ya all at Gitmo in the near future.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
This image shows a small part of the discovery frames of 1993 SC, one of the brightest Kuiper-Belt objects so far discovered. It was taken using the 2.5 meter Isaac Newton Telescope on La Palma by Alan Fitzsimmons, Iwan Williams and Donal O'Ceallaigh on September 17, 1994.

The two images are separated in time by 4.6 hours, and by comparing them it is clear that one of the objects has moved from upper left of center to a point where its image almost merges with that of a distant galaxy.

That was is 1994 this is the year 2008,i think if there were someone there,they should off been here a long time ago!

[edit on 18/01/2008 by GUNSINWAR]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
another disinfo thread.
nice.

there are no aliens, or an alien invasion.perhaps just a faked one by the NWO .
as we know.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by anti72]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by anti72
another disinfo thread.
nice.

as we know.

lol, dude. The subject of the thread was a faked alien invasion most likely set up by the NWO to scare the crap out of and control the populace. We know that, yep.

If it's disinformation, I'd be damn relieved. I would rather know that real aliens are going to come and kill us than to think that the NWO has the technology to fake one and whipe out/control the population. I wouldn't be surprised if that really is the their plan though.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I have never really paid much attention to, nor placed much stock in UFO's, alien invasions, etc. However the UFO sighting over O'Hare struck me as very different from the usual "and then a beam of light came, and pulled me up into the craft where I was probed, over and over and over...." sort of stuff I had been quite comforatble ignoring. That sighting is what led me to this site. (Which is quite nice, I like it here despite the probing and such) You know how sometimes you hear something and it just hits you funny? You dont really know why, but SOME thing about it just nags you? Well, O'Hare was like that for me. And after being on here for a while I ran across a thread about Blue Beam. This latest sighting in Texas strikes me in a very similar way. Just odd. Something not quite right, but something that strikes me as significant.

In the past, the Powermongers that Be have used fear tactics to keep us in line that "demonize" another race, country, etc. Now they have moved on to "terrorists" a vague threat that can be anywhere, anytime, and is not linked to any specific country, but can be moved to the country of choice. (Wherever the Powermongers that Be see a government not willing to allow their resources to be plundered. At least not by them, often these leaders are plundering those resources themselves) But once they run out of rogue countries that have resources they covet, they will still need to control us, the sheep of earth. However with a global economy and no trade barriers, it would be nicer for them to unite us in fear against another enemy. An other worldly one would seem ideal.

Obviously I have no inside information, no channeled or other source informing me that this is the case. Nor am I convinced it IS the case. However looking at the pattern of "create a fear, use that fear to strip away rights and money from the populace" that has repeated over and over again in the course of human history, it is certainly feasible that something of this sort may be planned. It is also feasible that events like O'Hare, and this new Texas sighting could be early tests of this technology. I saw a hologram of Prince Charles on the news this evening giving some lecture. It wasnt a good hologram, but it was a hologram. So who knows how good that technology might actually be? Good enough to project it onto clouds? You wouldnt have to actually do that terribly often. Once you built up a fair base of "sightings" you could then use CGI and the media for the more interesting stuff.

Anyway, it is something to consider. As for "why August?" Well, our elections are held in October. It would be a nice excuse to declare marital law and suspend them. Indefinitely. Kind of like the 9-11 attacks were a good excuse to suspend some of our constitutional rights, (The Patriot Act, indefinitely) Again, not something I BELIEVE, but certainly something within the realm of reason. At least the kind of "reason" that follows 9-11. If you had told me in 1999 that that whole 9-11 scenario was going to occur, and our country was going to do all the things we have since done, internally and externally, I would have said you were nuts. I could see someone trying to attack us, maybe not in that way, that was pretty unexpected, but I am surprised we have gone on so long without someone trying it. Lots of people in the world are pretty pissed at us, or our government actually. But I never would have believed our reaction to it, and how it has impacted our constitution. I wouldnt have believed we would willingly give up our rights. I would have never believed we would hold people without charging them and torture them. (openly anyway, I knew the CIA and such did stuff like that covertly) But I would have never believed the populace would stand by and accept it happening in the open. I really believed we were more noble than that.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by anti72
another disinfo thread.
nice.

as we know.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by anti72]

Stop making so much sense here anti, don't you realise your mind has to be completely fried to believe in this kind of stuff. Now with how everyone is so desensitised to things they have to produce even wackier material to get saps to get out their CC's to buy their material!!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
So in August of this year we are either going to have a false flag Alien attack or an actual, real Alien attack/invasion?

LOL... suuuuuurrrreee....

This may not be as stupid as it may sound considering that the media has recently done a backflip and is now trying to brainwash people into considering aliens\UFOs are real instead of brainwashing them that the idea is ridiculous.

It must be happening for a reason...

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Sorry, but i think its a bit hard to belive. I dont really like the 'Followers of Stewart' bit, sounds like a cult

Fox

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty

Originally posted by biggie smalls

Very interesting story.

Do you have any more information about him?

I would like to hear more about the 'hyperspace' project. I have read about Project Blue Beam and the whole Dark Knight thread, and that interests me actually.

Thanks for the thread, I'm going to have to check into this a little more.

Kudos

Well Hyperspace is the 'top' level of reality which is actually 'God' itself. Consists of color, tone, archetype, and is the reality where the USS Eldridge dissapeared into during the Philedelphia Experiment. Everything in the universe actually has a 'color, tone, archetype' associated with it in Hyperspace, even 'you' as a soul/spirit. This is the foundation of his work, for he teaches techniques that utilises this to better oneself. Ie Color therapy, chakra spinning, archetype visualisations etc..

GeeGee, I presume you're the GeeGee on Hyperspacecafe?

Thx

Oh dear so that what he believes.......No invasion then. Just more paranoid delusion.

You know what: I think I'll get in contact with some psychiatrists and take a 10% cut for all the new work they can get here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Since I remember the prediction of this very same staged event that failed to materialize last August I am going to go ahead and just stare blankly like I was addressing the boy who cried wolf. How many times will there be another staged event with holographic imaging of aliens destroying the Earth happening this August! When it doesn't happen this August it will be next August! Now, I am generally not a skeptic but this reeks to me.

However, I would step down my incredulity and pay him attention if sometime along this year leading up to August we received some press release from the White House saying aliens are very real and very dangerous. Something along the lines of HW Bush speaking about "the very real threat" during that infamous speech. Then I would say you got something here. Otherwise I call shenanigans.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

yes, the fake invasion. the NWO will have to run a giantic, hollywood-like event to make people believe.
again, it´s more obvious to think there is a NWO than aliens.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by merryxmas
However, I would step down my incredulity and pay him attention if sometime along this year leading up to August we received some press release from the White House saying aliens are very real and very dangerous. Something along the lines of HW Bush speaking about "the very real threat" during that infamous speech. Then I would say you got something here. Otherwise I call shenanigans.

As awful at it would be for the country, I sure would like to see George Warmonger Bush talking about aliens in his fakey cowboy talk with his little smirk on.

"The Aliens hate America. (pause) They hate our freedoms. (pause...smirk) But you know what I say? Bring it on. (smirk...blink) We will kick your alien A$$e$ all over the known universe. Or run up the biggest darn deficit imaginable trying to make it look like we are. (smirk)"

Lol.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

again, it´s more obvious to think there is a NWO than aliens.

I think there could very well be aliens. But if there were, and they were willing to be seen as often as they have been, why wouldnt they just pull out all the plugs and just SHOW UP? The Government would have to know about them, if this were them, and clearly they (the aliens) arent going to be afraid of our little weapons, we couldnt even take Iraq. I think even G.W. knows better than to shoot at something capable of traveling through space to get here. He only picks on countries known to be disarmed.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

take a look at this thread and deny the possibility of holographic imaging is not up and running.

not to mentioned the ats thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The "KUIPER BELT ALIENS" (KBA) are real, and i know people who have had psychic and "non-linguistic" telepathic communication with the KBA, who are currently within the Solar System. They are some kind of "Galactic Alliance" of the good guys, the "ET Groups" who dislike the Draconians, the Greys and the Illuminists on Planet Earth.

The KBA "Galactic Alliance" has many different ET Groups, such as ET's like the "Leonians", the "Insectoids", the "Pleiadian Giants" and many other kinds of ET Groups. So what the KBA are doing there in the Solar System is not completely understood, but many believe they are wanting to create some type of "Alien Invasion" of this world.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Montauk survivors
'Trans: Formation of America' can be read in it's entirety here:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Byrd left me with Bennett, who went into a long winded recitation on an interpretation of the Bible deliberately intended to further distort my Catholic instilled perceptions. "Christ was an alien in this land," he was saying in accordance with his learned Jesuit mind manipulation techniques.

"Once he landed in Earth’s plane, it was plain to see he was a leader in inter-dimensional travel, We (Jesuits/aliens) followed his lead since he was the first to slip into Earth’s dimension...."

Chapter 15

"Sen. Robert Byrd Former Terrorist" (2:03)
www.youtube.com...

...on the edit: from the OP, etc.; Southern CA fault is overdue 150 years:

February 8, 2008, The Earth Is Shaking: Over 350 earthquakes have been recorded in California over the last 5 days. Many were in the moderate range and the Bay Area seems to be in tectonic stress at the moment.

www.expansions.com...
news.nationalgeographic.com...

[edit on 12-2-2008 by anhinga]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jarheadjock

Itll be nice to see Proj. BB up and running to really see how it works.

With the dramatic increase in ufo and paranormal sightings lately,
I wouldn`t be supprised if we have aready been seeing BB at work.

and constantly increasing in intensity and volume over time.

could be.?

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Here is what STEWART SWERDLOW is saying over at Expansions.com about the "Kuiper Belt Aliens":

"Kuipers Belt Update

I know that you all have been waiting for me to tell you about any news from space. There really has been a mostly silent attitude from that region. I know they have their reasons.

I can tell you now that beings from Sirius A are definitely involved--although their function is unclear. There are beings from other universes, meaning, not from our reality. You can say that they are from alternate or parallel universes to this one. Most, if not all have never been experienced before.

I have mentioned previously that many insect-like beings are involved. They seem to be most willing to communicate, but that is more out of their curiosity than about providing info.

I can tell you that they are hurling asteroids and meteors at this planet, the Moon and Mars as a warning. They purposely miss. I know that this assembled group has an agenda of their own. They are also not love, light and peace. BUT--they are also NOT Illuminati or reptilian.

We will see more and more incidents being reported on conventional media. I feel 2008/9 will be very busy with space news. It is important to be discerning and understand what is staged and what is real. It may be dificult to tell at times."

www.expansions.com...

So it does look as if the Kuiper Belt Aliens are "amassing" millions of "Space Ships", apparently people are discussing around "3,000,000" with something like "30,000" newer "Space Ships" arriving every month in the Kuipers Asteroid Belt and the Great Oort Cloud! The KBA are also supposedly a "Galactic Alliance" of "Leonians" (Felinians), "Insectoids", "Giant Pleiadians" or "Nordic Pleiadians" and entities from the Hatona Council and some factions of the "Orion Confederation"?

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Take a PROACTIVE ROLE in your life experiences!

• Do you desire MENTAL & EMOTIONAL WELL-BEING?
• Would you like to create INCREASED FINANCIAL WEALTH?

• Are IMPROVED, SUPPORTIVE RELATIONSHIPS in all facets of your life important to you.

Simply choose the time, format, and either Janet or Stewart and you are on your way to a better, more productive life today!

Price: $100.00 - $325.00

NO THANK YOU PLEASE !!!!

"3,000,000" with something like "30,000" newer "Space Ships"

Thats overkill if ever i saw it.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 13-2-2008 by h3akalee]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join