It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Staged Invasion to occur around August 2008", says Montuak Survivor

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Why must people keep posting all the fake dates of doom???

This person never said it WILL happen in August, he states it's possible that it will. If it doesn't happen, then it doesn't. Move on.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee

Why must people keep posting all the fake dates of doom???

This person never said it WILL happen in August, he states it's possible that it will. If it doesn't happen, then it doesn't. Move on.

Then the person is going to say september, october, november, etc... I've seen this plenty of times on ATS.

Oh the date was wrong cause we didn't include daylight savings time and stellar drift... or they had to reschedule because they couldn't sync their new I PHONES...blah blah blah

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueff0
Even if this is true, wouldn't you guys think that once someone unveil a top secret military plan, the government is gonna abort the mission, delay it or create a new disclosure plan. And if the alien plan to invade was to foil the government's plan, and if the government plan is aborted, wouldn't they abort their plans too...I mean considering the intention of the alien to unveil themselves soon was so that they can prevent the government from spreading disinformation to the public...and if the government don't intend to do it anymore, the alien won't intend to invade anymore...

So in either case, whether its true or false, it wont occur in august anymore...

lol

[edit on 22-1-2008 by skyblueff0]

Skyblue, I've often heard him state that the elite don't worry about such things as most don't believe it anyway - as you can see in this thread a majority of people believe its bollocks.

Thx

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Maybe this close pass by of an asteroid is a warning to get us all scared and stuff, they fire a rock from the belt to let us know not to stage a pretend alien invasion, or it could be the real deal and we keep telling ourselves its just a pretend one untill they lay waste to our earth.

Or it could be the aliens doing target practice with us by firing asteroids at our planet for fun, a sort of wii space game for them

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scaart
Maybe this close pass by of an asteroid is a warning to get us all scared and stuff, they fire a rock from the belt to let us know not to stage a pretend alien invasion, or it could be the real deal and we keep telling ourselves its just a pretend one untill they lay waste to our earth.

Or it could be the aliens doing target practice with us by firing asteroids at our planet for fun, a sort of wii space game for them

Cheers!

Hahah that made me laugh, I'm glad someone is taking the lighter side of things for once

Yeah apparently comet Holmes and 2007 TU24 are warning shots to the elite, reminds me of the episode in Stargate SG-1 where the Go'uld sent a huge Asteroid towards earth.

Thx

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Then the person is going to say september, october, november, etc... I've seen this plenty of times on ATS.

Oh the date was wrong cause we didn't include daylight savings time and stellar drift... or they had to reschedule because they couldn't sync their new I PHONES...blah blah blah

If any type of alien invasion happens, staged or real, is quite a prediction to me. Seriously, would you see that coming?

Predictions are useless IMO, we're creating our future every second. Just one decision can change the outcome of something dramatically.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Debates like these are excellent to open up our mind to all sorts of possibilities, without any of this then we would be the most boring planet out there.

But this incoming asteroid 3 days after my birthday i will remain open minded, not for it impacting us, but i think it will have sort of affect on the planet.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty
Yes apparently so

However I have seen the 'staged invasion' scenario supposedly being played out since 2003, so I'm not that fussed about this one either

Thx

PS, Marty, the link in your signature bar, graphickinetics takes one to a "suspended account" page. Any other links to lend credulity to the concept? I have read others' input about holograms, but have not seen any proved to my satisfaction yet.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Yeah I noticed that the other day, Holographic Kinetics website is down at the moment.

The concept is basically as many have stated, that the universe is a hologram, even the 'spirit' that inhabits a body, part of Holographic Kinetics is to surrogate the spirit of someone into anothers body, its explained as transference of an electron from the other person into a host, thus the spirit of the other can speak through the host. I don't know much more than that with regards to holograms.

Here is what its about though..

UNDERSTANDING MANS INTERNAL CREATED REALITIES AND CLEARING OF INTER-DIMENSIONAL INTERFERENCE FROM PARALLEL DIMENSIONS WITHIN HUMAN BODIES

DREAMTIME HEALING is about rebalancing of the imbalances of mans internal created realities through the cycles of dimensions man calls time, Dreamtime healing can access the internal dimensional world of all living things, the life force, the invisible, man at times calls spirit, [different from the soul] where all creation is first set up, then flows through into the visible external world of reality. It is an advanced Aboriginal healing modality, incorporating the applied knowledge of Lore that governs the internal invisible dimensions of life that no man can escape, which is different from our external laws that govern our physical reality.

HOLOGRAPHIC KINETICS has the ability to understand the science of the mind, incorporating the maths & geometry of creation and how the original race on this planet the Australian Aboriginals new the keys and could access and communicate to the life force of the being, known as spirit, regardless of its physical form, sending it back through the cycle of time, into internal hyper-space. When the Spirit enters this internal dimension, all things are omnipotent [consisting of great power], omnipresent [as all things past, present and future are present at the same time] and omniscient [an area of infinite knowledge].

HOLOGRAPHIC virtually explains man is a hologram: as every cell in the body stores every thought and memory as it is sent from the subtle bodies within, out to all areas of the physical body and each cell having the ability to holographically reproduce those memories, these areas are called cellular memory and can store trauma from generations down the hereditary line, they can be accessed and cleared.

KINETIC energy comes from the harmony of the Infinite universe, as free flowing balanced energy. When captured by the act of a thought, it becomes potential energy, aligning itself into plutonic geometry forming a crystal, which now stores memory and locks into the stress point of the body, in its own separate dimension known as time. This is created by the universal mind of its creator, passing through the cellular memory of its being.

DREAMTIME HEALING using HOLOGRAPHIC KINETICS is about the integration of an internal invisible and an external visible world of assisting people with their internal created realities that are not being addressed or understood by main stream mental health denying them their rights of being healed. Follow this link for an exposition of concepts related to the practical and theories from areas that are covered, accessed and cleared with many case studies.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Ok, so it seems like the credibility of this hinges on the Montauk Project, so is there actually any evidence that Montauk happened? Everything I've seen on it has simply been people saying it exists/existed with no actual evidence, so could someone actually direct me towards some proof of this?

Montauk the place exists. And it even has a shelter etc. under a park. As for all the Philadelphia Experiment / "it turns out all your favorite TV shows are FACT not FICTION" stuff... Perhaps not.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This is what now, the forth or fifth straight year there has been a doomsday prophecy posted for August involving aliens? It is the same exact thread we have seen dozens of times. And the same responses: Intelligent people labeling it a fake and gullible posters and flat out frauds telling us we need to be ready for the end of the world or some alien invasion that never comes to pass. This is one big reason you have to take ALL threads on ATS with a grain of salt. This type of fraud and hypersensitive paranoia runs through every thread to some degree.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Yes and this year we are all that peeved of nothing has happened that we plan our own invasion, please help us all

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Well I first read about it in Blue Blood True Blood - which I got in 2002, and it stated that things would heat up in 2003. However this book is not my only source of info, but also deprogramming sessions held with Stewart with regards to 'Greenstar' Project which also I found out info during my own sessions. Greenstar Project is the programming of 'staged' Alien/Ufo scenarios within a persons' programmed 'matrix' or mind, all of course with trauma based programming as a child, similar to what Cisco Wheeler has written about (without the religious overtones of course).

Please tell us more about these sessions and what is meant by programing. Sounds interesting.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Well I first read about it in Blue Blood True Blood - which I got in 2002, and it stated that things would heat up in 2003. However this book is not my only source of info, but also deprogramming sessions held with Stewart with regards to 'Greenstar' Project which also I found out info during my own sessions. Greenstar Project is the programming of 'staged' Alien/Ufo scenarios within a persons' programmed 'matrix' or mind, all of course with trauma based programming as a child, similar to what Cisco Wheeler has written about (without the religious overtones of course).

Please tell us more about these sessions and what is meant by programing. Sounds interesting.

Its not that interesting really, it was all about visualising trigger archetypes at the Pineal Gland and seeing what surfaces, such as feelings, images etc... Then integrating the stuff that surfaces into the overall personality, because its like having Multiple Personality Disorder in programming terms called 'Alters'.

Mind-Control and Programming Research Thread by Merger describes a lot about the programming and mind-control aspects.

Thx

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
seems to me that ufo's are becoming more and more frequent...and they dont become wreckless enough to show themselves- The incident in Texas could be a warning or them trying to make contact and show "we're here"

although it will always be fought- you really got to believe they have good intentions...and if theres one race out there, theres certainly more races. I dont believe they would all come here and take over earth.

they clearly are more governed and self-diciplined than us- we kill our own people.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
With all due respect, does this information come from Prophet Yahweh?

[edit on 22-1-2008 by manticore]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Thanks for the link. It relates to something else I've been looking into recently. Sometimes I think deprogramming is the programing if you see what I mean. Thanks again.

I like, and am trying to be more positive these days. Let's hope those nasty little Aliens are satisfied with the rest of the Universe and leave us be.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
While alot of people are no doubt huffing and puffing at the 'psychic' sources used to gain this information,

I have heard this in many other areas from many different people. A staged event is supposed to happen and they will use holographic technology etc.

When I start to see things in the sky I for one and going to ask myself "Is this real". What scares me is that the other X Billions of people on this planet will not even know to ask that question.

I really DO hope there is a federation of the light willing to step in for humanities sake, they would most certainly know the dire situation we are in. Just KNOWING that there is someone out there willing to help us is important, but the people don't know that. For all they know, the first large craft they see will be here to kill and harvest them.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I am an open minded person, but to be honest I don't give Swerdlow too much credit. I tried to get through his book "Montauk: The Alien Connection" and found that it was way too out there, even for me. He stated in his book that when he sees a butterfly, he knows it is because the aliens want to get in touch with him. He has many books but I won't be wasting my money on any more of them. I found the one book to be so disjointed I had to put it down.

In my opinion, there won't be any alien invasion this August.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
This Swerdlow joker is my favourite Fiction Writer of all time, his best work is the claim that the Dinosaurs were the Reptillians feedlot and when humans come here from Lyria we brought with us our mamallian species and proceeeded to cull off the Dino's.

I stopped listening to him a year or so ago when I finally woke up to the principles he and others use to get your cash....move along nothing to believe here.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join