It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tint Hominid creature found. PICS!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Wow, check this out. I am not sure what it may be, but, man, is it weird! Please let me know what you think...

www.rense.com...

www.rense.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
thats been posted on ats before. Its old news.

Peace, TSK

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
It really looks like a dried bird to me after the beak has fallen off. The bony beak would lose it's adhesiveness in a drying corpse situation. Look at the lack of shoulders. Those appendages appear to be shriveled wings to me.

Just my take.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This always happens When I go to Pee!

This has been posted before though. Still interesting pictures, I remembe hearing a story similar in Thailand, concerning these same creatures who are the protectors of " Buddha ", they grow from trees. A monk had two in his possestion.

Dep

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Crap. Sorry for posting old news. IO always forget to search here first. My bad.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Geez I hate it when people say: this has already been posted. Its not like the world will come crashing down because somebody posted something. Instead of complaining about their post, make one of your own.

That is an interesting story though, it does look like a little human or alien.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Doesn't anyone else see the bird? It's like the famous "sea monster" pics that turned out to be a shark where the bottom jaw rotted off.

It's a dried up bird I tell ya. With the top beak gone/ broken off.

Either that or it's freaking BEAVIS. Look at that lower jaw. Uh, huh huh, I am cornholio!

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by RANT]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Doesn't anyone else see the bird? It's like the famous "sea monster" pics that turned out to be a shark where the bottom jaw rotted off.

It's a dried up bird I tell ya. With the top beak gone/ broken off.

Either that or it's freaking BEVIES. Look at that lower jaw. Uh, huh huh, I am cornholio!

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by RANT]

the "arm" like structures are not too far off, aside from the finger like appendages? and the neck length. I dunno? but take a peek at these

looks like the beak is pretty well connected. But there are a vast amount of different types of birds.

[Edited on 2-12-2004 by exdog]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
They found it alive remember? How could the bird be alive and rotting and warm at the same time?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJingles
They found it alive remember? How could the bird be alive and rotting and warm at the same time?

Rense SAID they found it alive. The pic is all we have to go on. Notice there are none taken of the living little hominid walking around with his pot of gold? Wouldn't getting a camera be your first thought if you found a freaking leprachaun, not let me dunk him in alcohol...

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
ITS A CHIMPANOPLATYPUS!!!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
i shall call him.............................mini-me

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It's a bit scary looking....

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Apparently noone has considered the possibility that it's an aborted embryo? I asked my GF to look at the pic and that's what she said as well.

If they found it alive then it must have been recently aborted (if that is what it is). They never said they found it walking, or "carrying a pot of gold" (that is funny!). If I found it, that is what I would assume it was... just an embryo.

Also, I did check with my GF (majored in anthro at UW, minor in biology) to make sure that an embryo would be that far developed at that size... yes, it would. Who knows though... didn't they find that pimy people were real? Maybe this was a Pigmy newborn. Just speculating as rationally as I can :-)

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Bah, I'm dumb... I must've skipped the part in the article about it maybe being a fetus. My bad.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum
Apparently noone has considered the possibility that it's an aborted embryo? I asked my GF to look at the pic and that's what she said as well.

If they found it alive then it must have been recently aborted (if that is what it is). They never said they found it walking, or "carrying a pot of gold" (that is funny!). If I found it, that is what I would assume it was... just an embryo.

Also, I did check with my GF (majored in anthro at UW, minor in biology) to make sure that an embryo would be that far developed at that size... yes, it would. Who knows though... didn't they find that pimy people were real? Maybe this was a Pigmy newborn. Just speculating as rationally as I can :-)

I think some do think it is an aborted fetus. Also I read possible feline fetus somewhere.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Do you think it could possibly be fake. That maybe someone made it. Like it was before mentioned, all we have are the pictures. If its not fake, I would probably lean toward fetus.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Can they do a DNA test on this thing and end all this endless speculation?

ID

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This thing reminds me a lot of P.T. Barnum's Fiji Mermaid. Which was believed to be authentic for quite some time before it was found to be half of a monkey sewn to the tail of a fish. The transition between the two was apparently seamless. This could simply be a similar hoax, they have no proof that it was ever alive so it is looking more and more like a hoax to me. If they ran some DNA tests I would be more convinced.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum

That was the first thing that came to mind here too. This wouldn't be the strangest story people have made up to hide the shame of an abortion or a mishap. Poor mothers. And poor, poor babies. When will this end?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

top topics

<<   2 >>

join