It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I develope mind powers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This is my first thread so forgive me if I don't get everything right.I'd like to know if anyone knows or can direct me to some info on developing mind powers that you think you may possess.I have done searches on the internet only to come up with dozens of sites that offer their "secret" methods for some ridiculous price.I'm interested in real info that has been known to bring results.I have had several instances of premonitions that have been too detailed and numerous to just be coincidence,but come at odd times and I don't realize what it was until it happpens.Kind of Dejavu.If anyone out there can help me,I would gretly appreciate it.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
From the work of Stewart Swerdlow (www.expansions.com) a Montauk Survivor, says to increase mind power is like going to the gym, you need to 'train' the mind.

exercise: Pineal Gland expansion (Larger the Pineal Gland, more psychic you become). Visualise a spiral going from the centre of the brain (where the gland is located) all the way out into the sky as far as you can 'imagine'. Then bring it back into the Pineal Gland. You would have gotten some information whilst doing this exercise - may come later on as a flash, or a knowing of information.

Also try the same exercise from the Solar Plexus, as this is the area that 'absorbs' information.

There are more exercises, using visualisation 'Antennae', which is from his book 'Healers Handbook'. ie, Gather Alternate Reality information, deep space travel, radiation detection, earth change detection, Contact Sirius A beings, etc...

Hope it helps

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Thank you very much for your reply,Marty.I'll look into these things.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sidewinder216

If you check out the thread on prophetic dreams, I just put a method for having conscious visions on there that works for me. Do you want to expand on your experiences so far? Also I completely agree that the pineal gland is where our psychic abilities are triggered.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
please do not operate on mind frequencies 10 thru 40. If you do we will have to erase your abilities.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I've never really had any luck with developing my mind powers, but maybe this site will help you.

PSIPOG

Good luck ;D

-Will

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I think you may need to adjust your desire, so that what you are really concerned about is coming to understand the universal consciousness. Mental powers, as you call them, come with a lot of responsibility. I advise you first to seek a basic understanding of the universe and of yourself (including those sides of yourself you are repressing). If you still want powers after that you may just find them developping on their own.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by Silenceisall]

[edit on 23-1-2008 by Silenceisall]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
My two cents worth: Start by practicing meditation. Simply learning to clear the mind of unnecessary thoughts (and learning the difference between necessary and unnecessary thoughts) will make the suggestions of the above posters easier. It will also get you in tune with who you are and what you already have. We could all benefit by spending more time in quiet solitude.

top topics

join