It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

White Supremists march in Louisiana on King Holiday

page: 2
3
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I still haven't seen a study that says whites are not the supreme race . In fact i have seen just the opposite. (documented)

So i guess until its proven either way . [/irony]

But really whats the holiday for the most oppressed people in American history
you know the ones that still couldnt vote after the blacks could . What were they called?
Meh anyway good for them . Right or wrong at least they have the balls to stand up for what they believe . If all the political minded people did the same we might have control of our country.

[edit on 22-1-2008 by Mindless]




posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I dont think anyone in the thread said that all blacks were bad. I think we all pretty all blacks are not bad. I think most of our points are if one side gets to speak then all sides get to speak weather u like it or not.

[edit on 22-1-2008 by mybigunit]



posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit
I dont think anyone in the thread said that all blacks were bad. I think we all pretty much know that to be true. I think most of our points are if one side gets to speak then all sides get to speak weather u like it or not.


WTH really
I must have missed that memo . I mean wow really?



posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindless
 


Which part do u disagree that all blacks are not bad? Nevermind I think I know where we disagree. Where I said if one side gets to speak all side get to...what I should of said is if one side gets the speak all sides should get to speak weather u agree or not. I should of put a should in there.

[edit on 22-1-2008 by mybigunit]



posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindless

Originally posted by mybigunit
I dont think anyone in the thread said that all blacks were bad. I think we all pretty much know that to be true. I think most of our points are if one side gets to speak then all sides get to speak weather u like it or not.


WTH really
I must have missed that memo . I mean wow really?


It's called the 1st Amendment. Personally I think the Klan should be shot for ignorance but their right to free speech is allowed by the Constitution.



posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
No i think i was disagreeing with the "all blacks are bad " part.. In fact yes thats where we disagree.



posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid
 


That pretty much sums it up if Al Sharpton gets to speak who some people in his clan should suffer the same fate you mentioned for ignorance then the KKK gets their free speech too. Plain and simple.



posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindless
 


Guy I dont know if you read it right but Im saying that we agree that all blacks are not bad....are you saying that all blacks are bad?



posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Lol missing that "don't" Almost got ya added to my ignore . Luckly i reread it a few times and saw that . Sry disregard my ramblings .

[edit: I either misread your statement or it was edited to be clearer]

[edit on 22-1-2008 by Mindless]



posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindless
 


Im still confused but ok to clarify my point again everyone should get to speak what they think weather you agree or not. Al Sharpton and his crew and even the KKK I dont agree with points on either side myself but they still should get to speak their mind without worrying about getting lynched.



posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by hildar

Originally posted by mybigunit
I know that is why I said it. White people because we feel guilty about what happened to the blacks have let a lot of stuff slide. A lot of cities be burned. A lot of false accusations. A lot of large areas of cites be ruined because of slavery which slavery is not right at all. But people are getting sick of it and its starting to come to the attention of a lot of bystanders and things will start to change. Oh I also want to go on record as saying I understand why blacks didnt want to fight certain wars for a country that hated them I understand all of this but those times are gone.


Fully agreed and I was brought up in Maine where blacks and whites were equals. So I have never been prejudice in my whole life but when you see your cousin murdered by a black that just wanted to go joy riding in his truck, you have to wonder why they are so bad. And yes here in NC they are bad. In the 2 years we have been back here I have seen my cousin Murdered. A neighbor murdered and I have been robbed at gun point 2 times my husband 4 times and at knife point once each. So believe me its worse then worse. And all of the people were black doing the injustice. yet the police have never caught these folks.

The worst part is it is usually in small towns not in the city. I live way out away from people so its not like I live in a city. I dont even want to imagine what its like living in Raleigh.

Hilda

and you think all black people in NC are like this? kinda a broad brush no?



posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mindless
I still haven't seen a study that says whites are not the supreme race . In fact i have seen just the opposite. (documented)

So i guess until its proven either way . [/irony]

But really whats the holiday for the most oppressed people in American history
you know the ones that still couldnt vote after the blacks could . What were they called?
Meh anyway good for them . Right or wrong at least they have the balls to stand up for what they believe . If all the political minded people did the same we might have control of our country.

[edit on 22-1-2008 by Mindless]


i will tell you one thing that makes you not so supreme. Over generalizing, time and time again on this board/thread. some of you cant distinguish between a lowlife and someone trying to live the American dream. frankly imo that doesn't make you too smart.



posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 761stbp
 


No not all of them are like that. That isnt what I said so dont put words in my mouth. That would be like me saying all Maine people are stupid because I know of about 100 of them in Dover Foxcroft that are. Yet there are plenty that are smart. And yes I can say they are stupid when they allow there police to cover up 14 children being molested by a kindergarten teacher. My son was one of them.

Hilda



posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by last time here
look guys...as an american mutt who happens to be considered black
in america, I APOLOGISE for everything ever done to every one of
you by a black person. now, it's YOUR responsibility to know and
understand ALL BLACKS DON'T RAPE, ROB and STEAL. there are good
and bad in EVERY RACE... i see these threads and usually the same people
are the ones complaining about THE BLACKS in THEIR TOWN as though
all of them are killers. damn, it gets old. it's the same when the same
posters start the anti-JEWISH covert crap....damn y'all...can't you
understand? I personally don't give a damn who marches where. it's
their right, ignorant or not. i think both the KLAN and the NEW PANTHERS
are idiots. you must realize that when you paint everyone with a wide
brush, you are cheating yourself of one of lifes pleasures on this earth.
it's character NOT color. please stop with the "THE BLACKS, THE JEWS"
crap....we are all different individuals!!!


I think you were trying to quote me on something. Yet you got me all wrong. I never stated that all blacks are bad. In fact my brtherinlaw in Maine is black. He is very nice. I would trust him with my life. But you also need to realize that here the Blacks think they can run everything and be the boss. Not be equals. I want to be equal with everyone. Whites, blacks, mexicans, chinese, jews, ect. that is the way I was brought up everyone is equal. Yet here I feel like I am white trash every day because when I go in the store I have to walk by the filthiest mouths in the world. then when I walk out I have men pinching my butt and saying hey pu**y you want some of this and then they grab themselves. No one needs this at all. It gets worse believe me, the stores drive them away and they go to the next store.

My 74 year old aunt came down here for a visit last year and you dont want to know what some old African American said to her. It almost gave that woman a heart attack. She told me she will never come back here again. My way is this if you want respect be respectful. If you want me to dislike you then be rude and filthy. I havent had much respect at all around here from the African Americans but I am still nice to all of them. It is the way I was brought up to be. As I also am respectful and polite to all of the Mexicans around here. But I have noticed they show respect back.

Hilda



posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaoticar
Not "quite" as pathetic as Quanell X and his "New Black Panthers" marching arrogantly into the centre of a pro-Joe Horn march and getting shouted down by approximately 1000 Horn supporters:

Quanell X and the New Black Panthers confront Joe Horn supporters

And isn't the most fundamental tenet of "free speech" the protecting of speech we disagree with?


I'm still trying to figure out how something that happened in 07 is relevant to me stating "...so far this year".
And also, I think I did mention Top 10 not #1.

I rarely enter these race motivated threads because as everyone can see, there is an aggression towards black people on this site by alot of members. Which is why I rarely even post. Some of you just amaze me with the things you say.

Example (hildar), this dude blames the whole black race for what a few black people did. Its also interesting to see how he reduces them to just a mere skin color. They were criminals, no need to reduce them to a skin color. Criminals exist in every race. Its people like you guys who keep this racial tension alive an well. Just stop reduceing people to mere skin colors.

I knew I made a mistake posting in this thread because I realized it would turn into this big thing about Double standards and the "Woes of the Black Race". I wouldn't expect any less from sheep who react just as the article inteded for them to react. I bet if people didn't get banned for racial slurs, most of you who posted in this thread would have a field day.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by ChronMan]



posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChronMan

Originally posted by Chaoticar
Not "quite" as pathetic as Quanell X and his "New Black Panthers" marching arrogantly into the centre of a pro-Joe Horn march and getting shouted down by approximately 1000 Horn supporters:

Quanell X and the New Black Panthers confront Joe Horn supporters

And isn't the most fundamental tenet of "free speech" the protecting of speech we disagree with?


I'm still trying to figure out how something that happened in 07 is relevant to me stating "...so far this year".
And also, I think I did mention Top 10 not #1.

I rarely enter these race motivated threads because as everyone can see, there is an aggression towards black people on this site by alot of members. Which is why I rarely even post. Some of you just amaze me with the things you say.

Example (hildar), this dude blames the whole black race for what a few black people did. Its also interesting to see how he reduces them to just a mere skin color. They were criminals, no need to reduce them to a skin color. Criminals exist in every race. Its people like you guys who keep this racial tension alive an well. Just stop reduceing people to mere skin colors.

I knew I made a mistake posting in this thread because I realized it would turn into this big thing about Double standards and the "Woes of the Black Race". I wouldn't expect any less from sheep who react just as the article inteded for them to react. I bet if people didn't get banned for racial slurs, most of you who posted in this thread would have a field day.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by ChronMan]


that was uncalled for I did not say that, I said I have respect for everyone that is respectful. And DUDE I am not a DUDE!!

Hilda



posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hildar

Originally posted by last time here
look guys...as an american mutt who happens to be considered black
in america, I APOLOGISE for everything ever done to every one of
you by a black person. now, it's YOUR responsibility to know and
understand ALL BLACKS DON'T RAPE, ROB and STEAL. there are good
and bad in EVERY RACE... i see these threads and usually the same people
are the ones complaining about THE BLACKS in THEIR TOWN as though
all of them are killers. damn, it gets old. it's the same when the same
posters start the anti-JEWISH covert crap....damn y'all...can't you
understand? I personally don't give a damn who marches where. it's
their right, ignorant or not. i think both the KLAN and the NEW PANTHERS
are idiots. you must realize that when you paint everyone with a wide
brush, you are cheating yourself of one of lifes pleasures on this earth.
it's character NOT color. please stop with the "THE BLACKS, THE JEWS"
crap....we are all different individuals!!!


I think you were trying to quote me on something. Yet you got me all wrong. I never stated that all blacks are bad. In fact my brtherinlaw in Maine is black. He is very nice. I would trust him with my life. But you also need to realize that here the Blacks think they can run everything and be the boss. Not be equals. I want to be equal with everyone. Whites, blacks, mexicans, chinese, jews, ect. that is the way I was brought up everyone is equal. Yet here I feel like I am white trash every day because when I go in the store I have to walk by the filthiest mouths in the world. then when I walk out I have men pinching my butt and saying hey pu**y you want some of this and then they grab themselves. No one needs this at all. It gets worse believe me, the stores drive them away and they go to the next store.

My 74 year old aunt came down here for a visit last year and you dont want to know what some old African American said to her. It almost gave that woman a heart attack. She told me she will never come back here again. My way is this if you want respect be respectful. If you want me to dislike you then be rude and filthy. I havent had much respect at all around here from the African Americans but I am still nice to all of them. It is the way I was brought up to be. As I also am respectful and polite to all of the Mexicans around here. But I have noticed they show respect back.

Hilda


Hilda don't take this wrong way, but i think you need to travel the world more. I've been all over this country and a few places around the world. Let me tell you there are mean and evil people all over in every color. Everyone of us has taken a bite of it.
Oh and chances are the blacks in area that don't show respect to you probably have very little respect for themselves or anyone else regardless of color.....



posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hildar
 


reply to post by hildar
 


hildar, I think you should reread some of the posts you made. You are boderline-racist, if not already racist. A common thing I notice with racists is they will say something along the lines of "I'm not racist, my really good friend is black. I'd take a bullet for him." Its always a similar line to that.

Honestly, I have no respect for you after the comments you've posted. I've seen some of your posts prior to this thread and got this stupid idea that you were someone who drew reasonable conclusions, silly me.


And you didn't have to directly say anything, you did a good enough job of conveying your distrust and agression towards the Hue man.

DUDE.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by ChronMan]



posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I never really considered my town to be racist... until Monday. I saw signs in yards that read "Happy James Earl Ray Day". (No Joke!) I saw Rebel Flags on flagpoles. I even saw a swastika. Not sure if that last one is by definition racist. I actually talked to one of the guys with the sign in the front yard. He explained that the Section 8 housing that is being built nearby is driving propety values down. He said that "they" (black folks) rioted when Rodney King got convicted, why didn't "we" (white folks) riot when OJ Simpson was freed? I didn't know- he informed me that "we" didn't riot because "we" are civilized, unlike that jungle animal, the (n-bomb). I asked this guy if he was in the KKK. He said he's thinking about joining. Wow.
Unfortunately, he did have a point, albeit a small one. My town is a upper- to midddle class town outside our state capital. In my graduating class in high school there was one minority kid. One. It's becoming more and more integrated yearly. One reason is the cheap housing that has been springing up around here.
I asked my dad, and he confirmed that property values are plummetting due to the Section 8 housing, and other cheap accomodations locally. The drug trade has come more into the limelight, and more arrests have been recently made.
My question to the man in the yard was simply: "Can't we all just get along?" The irony was lost on him, I am sure.



posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ChronMan
 


Dude, not to be rude or be mean but i do believe she was stereotyping, not being a racist. There is a difference between Stereotyping and being Racist. Stereotyping is a generalization of one race while racism is the dislike for everyone of that race.

::: In regards to others who believe that there is a reverse inequality, i would have to agree with you, and personally i don't see it as fair that African Americans get more rights when it comes to freedom of speech it should be equal.

Also I am not racist nor do i stereotype, in fact i treat everyone(and i mean EVERYONE(diseased, challenged, race, religion, etc...)) equally, but seriously i get annoyed when African Americans use the race and/or slave "card", what i believe is that the ones who use those "cards" are very ignorant to history and how slavery originally worked. O.K. so they were slaves and oppressed, so what, other races had been enslaved before they were. Slavery was just using the conquered people, from a battle and/or war, as a labor force, but you don't see any other race complaining, most notably the European races (because of the Roman civilization using slaves from all over conquered areas). Now if recall correctly, many African tribes had been fighting each other by the time the European settlers got there. Since the tribes had been fighting one another some one had to have won battle and got the conquered people as slaves, which they sold to Europeans for 3 things: profit, getting rid of them, and getting their land. Now based on that, why should they(African Americans) get more privileges than any one else.



new topics

top topics



 
3
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join