It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somewhat upset at the lot of you (most of you anyways)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
We manipulate free energy every second of existence! Free energy does not indicate an absence of toil. All everything is.. is "energy" Metabolic movement on all scales is reality. To give is to thus take. In taking you give.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

well thanks for saying im a jedi, ive always wanted to be a lunatic like most of you guys but ill take a miss thanks.
(im joking in case there are real jedi's of course)

i know what your saying and after having looked into it a lot more as i was trying to say i have not continued this as it defeats the purpose of free energy.
Do you have anything else to say or are you just trying to waste your own time and seem knowledgeable?

please do not take offence by what i have said in this post, unless you are a jedi of course.
thanks

[edit on 8-2-2008 by XXXN3O]

[edit on 8-2-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

I know what your saying here. However this moves it on to a totally different debate as its almost unlimted argument as to where and how energy comes to be in this case.
Ive realised from my post that if I do have an idea, keep it to yourself and create it yourself but most importantly share it with people who have an investment interest.
Ill cover my other topic in a new post but thanks for the info guys.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
the proofs in the pudding, make something that works and show some videos. Besides that, we all have dozens of theories laying in our heads on free energy, but what that has to do with this forum being made of wimps, i dont know.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Free energy is an impossibility according to the laws of thermodynamics, which have been proven time and time again. They are scientific canon - the only way you could manage to prevent loss of energy with mirrors is if you're manipulating the very physics of the energy itself.

Sorry to seem closed minded, but I have seen and read about FAR too many failed attempts at free energy for it to seem believable to me. I'm sure there may be ways of slowing down energy loss to near-zero, but there will never be such thing as true free energy.

But that's just my $0.02.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
As you can tell from my Avatar I am a Super Soldier, the top of my head was even made from recycled metal and I can continue to respirate in harsh enviroments. I also am in training to be a Jedi...

Energy will never be "free" as long as people so desperately need it.
If you want to make a difference first you must free people from the idea that they "need" to use so much energy on a daily basis. Then you can explore reasonable alternative energy resources, like using parabolic mirrors to boil water to steam that will turn a turbine and create small amounts of energy using reletively inexpensive parts when compared to traditional solar panels. Or using human waste to create methane gas for cooking etc.

As far as truly free (energy from nothing) energy, everyone else has beaten that dead horse and still not managed to create any additional energy than the beating used initially.
You know, the laws thermodynamics and all

[edit on 9-2-2008 by Tinhatman]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513
Or a jedi... Next his avatar will feature a lightsaber wielding cat or some such.

Hey, don't you ridicule my groupies!

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

please do not take offence by what i have said in this post, unless you are a jedi of course.

HOW DARE YOU XXXN30!

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I'm so sick of hearing about this law of thermodynamics....it has loopholes just like Bose condensations created loopholes for all types of stuff and is one of the factors in currently investigated anti-gravity effects.

If we keep thinking something is impossible because of these so called laws, we;ll never progress. That law maybe true, but there always loopholes, and free energey may just work on entirely different energy systmes/models that revolve around some kind of final T.O.E.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Agreed, the laws of thermodynamics are not violated at all if you have a device that's simply converting energy from one form to another.

So if it turns out that ZPE, or "energy from the vacuum" or "quantum flux energy" or whatever we want to call it, is real - then there is NO problem with making a device that simply converts ZPE to electrical power. It's not a violation of the laws of thermodynamics, nor does it count as a "perpetual motion machine" (since it's an open system, not closed).

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
After a careful study of the whole "free energy" problem, I've concluded that one of the worst things that could possibly happen to humanity (aside from the arrival of aliens) is free energy.

That fact that we are limited in our ability to transmute energy into useable forms is the only thing that limits us from tearing this planet entirely apart, either through wars or by simply turning all of the available raw materials on this planet into something we decide is functional. It's also one of the few things that keeps us from overbreeding ourselves right out of existence.

We are essentially addicts when it comes to engery. The more energy we have the more we want. The more we can get the more we build and scour the planet and manufacture junk that we want (not need) and have more babies and put them in huge SUVs that don't just eat all kinds of oil, but also cause massive amounts of pollution and destruction from manufacturing. More people, more babies, more cars, more roads, more everything, including massive destruction.

Number one thing to be over-manufactured with the discovery of free energy are the machines that produce free energy. This stuff probably isn't just going to fall out of a bunny rabbit's butt. It's going to require sophisticated machinery and rare materials, which will have to be manufactured in some way. And how much would you bet that those power machines will have some kind of hideous poisonous byproduct? They always do! Look at the nuclear power plants we already have.

And don't think that with our "free" energy that we're going to just move to other planets and set up shop and that will solve our overpopulation and pollution problems. It won't take many people heading to another planet before the people on that planet either populate it on their own, or decide to put a nice barrer to keep all the foreigners out.

We barely know what to do with the energy we have available now. We have people protesting nuclear power plants. We have people using the available energy sources to create incredibly powerful weapons.

I hope that nobody figures out a good, cheap source of unlimited energy. That will be the end of us all.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Holy alarmist post!

I say making use of ZPE would be the best thing we could ever do.

We already have the technology to wipe ourselves out 1000 times over, with Nukes and other WMDs (I am sure we already have "28 Days Later"-style superviruses and things like that too). Using ZPE isn't going to cause us to destroy ourselves, any more than Nuclear technology has.

Also I believe ZPE is clean and doesn't create waste or harmful side-effects as you say.

The other exciting thing about ZPE is the great freedom it will bring! People will be able to unplug from the whole NWO/globalists system of control and create their own self-sustaining communities. And that's cool

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

You did post in it....

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

While I have to almost 99.9% agree with you on what you have said here as I am a human being.
Look at the facts of human history.
Human beings learn in a cycle. We even have a business model based on our life cycle. Birth, Maturity and Decline (Birth, Maturity and Death).
If you look at the beginning to the end of human life itself in this form.
Lets just say here that it was statistically possible for one single human being to come up with a total solution to solve one of the problems that human beings have and in turn extend the life cycle.
In todays world you have to go through numerous stages and I dont know all of them as ive never wasted my time so much as it is 99.9% impossible as far as I have learned and god only knows where the 0.01% is cause the conventional god left it out.
Look throughout history and you will find people who came out with various theories and overcame the impossible odds that were of those days, the most important one i reckon of our time being that Christopher Columbus discovered the world was round. He was totally ridiculed at first but found the funding to prove his theory right.
What I am getting at is the fact that in those days this wasnt a hard task
as there was no huge media presence or population.
If I stand up here and now and say I have proof that I can create a new fuel source that will make you house run at 1p per year you will laugh as you are conditioned to reject it and our countries rely on a system that is hungry for resources.
Do you think there was any debates over how to create fire when the first human made it?
All I am saying is the even if anyone has the solution to this problem it will never actually get to the people who need it anyway and becasue of the human condition we will fail unless theres some miracle.
I for one dont believe in miracles apart from horrific ones but then again that is just media conditioning is it not?
If I could show proof of what I can create do you really think it would even arrive on a website?? If i really could do this I would be so much more powerful than any government, nwo or religion.
Cant you see that the very thing you serve is making you stop the progression that is needed to solve the problems that humans face?

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

You're using alot of energy typing posts, instead of building the prototype,
my good thinking man...

As Frank Vincent said in Goodfellas: "Go get your (expletive) shine box!"
or, um, excuse me, your "Mirror Sphere".

Love to see it. Just don't shine it in anyone's eyes!

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Free energy has been made many times in many different ways and the fact is it hasn't been implemented for a reason. be careful as those in power find ways to make people "go away" if they do somehow manage to get the masses attention despite media control

top topics

<< 1   >>

join