It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somewhat upset at the lot of you (most of you anyways)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I have read and researched the topics on abovetopsecret for the last 5 years and to be honest I have found this site to be accurate 25% of the time. For the sceptics first of all who read this, no im not selling a book, no im not a super soldier, no im not an alien, no ive not had an abduction, no ive not assassinated bill clinton as you all know. I have become a Jedi!

Of course I havent!
Anyways my point here is to discuss two things.
First of all I began browsing the internet in 1996 with sites such as theunkown.com. secrets.com and unkown.com, all of which dont exist anymore or are overtaken by corporate bullpeek I also worry about why abovetopsecret.com still exists? (not to undermine anything just the fact that it exists)

I have read many stories which involve alien abductions, mp3 players being abducted and PC gaming coming from freddy mercury. But the most important things I have read include microwaving technology to make "terrorists" feel that they are on fire and run away, I also read a thread around 4 years ago about the concorde being discontinued, i also read a local newspaper about a guy who had made a car that runs on water, another one with the cars tht runs on methane gas, for what its worth could have read a thread on unlimited energy!

anyways my two points i want to make and this one i will answer any of your questions on are
1) I am in the process of making a new energy source that will make energy free for anyone (i know this will make a lot of questions come my way so i will attempt to answer)
I have not developed but have a theory that will enable light to bend on itself to create infinite energy using mirrors that are perfectly drawn, this does not allow any escape of energy. The reason I bring this to people attention is because I cannot gain any sponsorship. For any sceptic imagine a sphere mirrored on the inside, lets say you could slow light down to enter this sphere, the light bounces to create power etc, and release slow enough to capture of course, etc etc as im [Mod Edit] off having to explain this as ive done so bloody much.
I have went to numerous gov bodies and entered the Virgin Earth challenge and still I get no reply other than conatact your local MP, which to my surprise is a joke as i get reffered to my local energy supplier who do vice versa.
my second point is hard to explain in another 1647 words so ill keep it breef, imagine you were for example and including a poloticians financial advisor, you recruit two people who are financial advisors and have control of a football (soccer) players account and also a CEO's account of a bank, at this level these people trust you (agent) to deal with their finances as if they were your own. If im wrong and any professional wishes to challenge me go ahead as im in it. Now imagine thee people meet up once a week and have this control, however there bosse have control of politicians and their bosses companies etc. This is what the illuminati are and how it works. I dont have a theory, i know this as I have been approached. The thing that dettered me is the fact that if you give the secrets you have yourself written off, eg credit rating ruined, home repossed etc.
I have so much to say that I cant possibly say it via a damn 4000 word forum or whatever.
Im new to the above topsecret forum although i fear it might be a grass zone for wimps. Whatever it be I wish you all a happy new year and I hope its a time for us to build on our futures and leave the past!
To those of you who have a bad feeling fear not for the feeling is the feeling of a good feeling in the making and your right.

[Mod Edit: Title Edit. Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 1b. Thank you - Jak]

[edit on 23/1/08 by JAK]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Paragraphs are your best friends.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by Don Killuminati]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Don Killuminati

maybe so my man

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Interesting to say the least xxx. I'm not trying to shoot you down, but if you have been trolling around on this site for long enough, you'll know how many fruitless claims have been made by people claiming "free-energy". And the majority of these all have some sort of working theory or hypothesis.

In order to get funding for something like this, you would have to be able to convince investors that it would be a worthwhile opportunity for them to invest in your creation. Problem is, that without anything to show them, you are basically just telling them about a sweet idea you had. if you have any more insight into your design, please post it here so we can have some meaningful conversation.

Also, you are allowed to post more than 1 time in a thread you have started, so there is no need to get angry at the character limit. But you should know that having been trolling for so many years.

Give us some more info so we can help you along with your ideas in the most collaborative way possible.

peace

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Ummmm.... even if you could somehow construct mirrors that reflect 100% of light... all you have managed to make is a photon capacitor. You can bounce the photons around all you want, but your not creating any new ones. Best case scinerio is NRG in = NRG out.
Where exactly is all this "free" energy coming from? Mirrors (at best) are just reflecting the energy already present.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by b309302]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Pfft, that'll never work. You're obviously some sort of super soldier or alien.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mattguy404

I must be eh,
The fact is that I researched and was told that thsi is impossible unless a mirror was created that is perfect, this I have a theory for, im not saying I have created this. Even what you have said is a breakthrough as nobody has actually tried it.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by b309302

The whole point is the fact that you are reflecting light means that you are mirroring the energy eg recreating

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Don Wahn

the reason ive been getting a little angry is that i have two points, one is the whole free energy thing although it maybe a little far sighted, the illuminati thing is entirely truthful and not specualative, ive not had a good enough chance to explain both although i think i might be mistaken maybe on my free energy theory.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
There is no such thing as "free energy".. You must make something to draw the energy in which you are using out..
Thus even using mirrors means you must first consume much energy to create these mirrors.. Then the man power to set up your foundation..
Clearly not free energy.. And using that word is very misleading to most people who dont understand about how energy works..

It costs lots of money just to build a device that can power something else.. Hence free energy is not true.. Solar power.. Sure the rays come in free of charge, but man needs to create something to capture that energy.

Hence Free energy is a lie...

Look at it this way.. if you even move your little pinky finger you have spent a small amount of energy..

So my question is what is free energy anyway??? I hear so many people talking out their asses about it.. but dont seem to get it..
Takes power to make power...
Even if you where able to move things with your mind and not have to move one body part, your still expending energy...
So to get to free energy is just a dog chasing its tail IMO.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Recreating? ... okay then, whatever word you want to use... Like I said, best case is NRG in = NRG out. Your not "recreating" any more photons then you started with. No matter how many "flawless" mirrors you bounce the light beam off of, your end result (at best) is the same number of photons you started with. You can recreate this lightbeam till infinity, but the end result is the same amount of photons you started with. So whats the point?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
As a member of the illuminati, you concern us with your plans for free energy. It will ruin our plans for complete global control over the worlds resources, which is keeping us in power! We cannot fail!

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Infinite

You disappoint us

Haven't we told you before not to expose yourself?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
It is true though dont you agree? people come along with idea's on free energy, some people even claim to have managed it, they show a video, or pictures, sometimes just a description, but then what happens? A group of debunkers plot enter the thread and within a matter of hours the idea has been blown away,(without investigation) and the inventor is forced to walk away empty handed.

If just one of these machines works and is debunked to the level where its laughed at then thee goes another weapon against all the crap our governments throw at us, If one of these machines works and the debunkers who are paid to knock it down manage to do their job then those debunkers need to be dealt with when the fiction becomes fact.

To those who are paid debunkers are you not ashamed of yourselves? what about your children? your families? you should be, and when all is fixed you should all be hunted down and held accountable as should the politicians who do this to us also.

Even here on ATS i have noticed a change ever since november 5th it seems that the site is starting to allow itself to be managed, why are they not banned? its plain as the nose on your face what these people are upto, perhaps a mod can answer honestly ? are any of you paid to cover up the truth?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I here ya. I have been tring to figure out stuff to in my head as far as energy goes. In the link provided I have studied laser light through crystals. Now I have this in my mind somewhere, where I do not know. But I feel that it has to be cut just right to give the resulting responces to achive a helpful outcome. But, like you I have no funding. I have a 50 year old oscope with some meters, and yet I can not find enough of what I will need to do proper testing. Until I do then I can only speculate of what it mean. I do see dancing light inside the moonestone and it was tanilizing. But as far as power output I only got 50mv at 15 herz. Now I have tried other crystals as well, this reading was in par with quartz ones as well. Hope you find some funding and to find someone to help you cut ot shape your mirror.

[edit on 1/21/2008 by zman]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mattguy404

I second that.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The four free forms energy we have available to us today are solar, wind, tidal and thermal, and we haven’t even scratched those surfaces yet, so I do not see us going in other more advance directions anytime soon.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
You're idea reminded me of the "solar sail" propulsion system NASA is currently researching.

en.wikipedia.org...
www.howstuffworks.com...

It also reminds me of the plot from Hellraiser IV, where that guy builds the giant mirrors in space to form the Elysium Configuration, which is a gateway to hell. You better be careful!

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Cthulwho

Ive had a look at the info you highlighted and I think im gonna create two seperate threads as ive tried to address two totally different large topics with one.
I appreciate the feedback and as far as the other guys Ive guessed how it wouldnt technically be "free" with the development and research etc however it would be cheaper than fossils. At the same time however I am beginning to believe its all just a con anyways with global warming information.
3rd post maybe lol

cheers for the feedback guys

[edit on 8-2-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattguy404
Pfft, that'll never work. You're obviously some sort of super soldier or alien.

Or a jedi... Next his avatar will feature a lightsaber wielding cat or some such.

As for the free energy: The PTB, oil, coal, heck even the car makers don't want it. Just be a good consumer and take your soma, ok?

Besides, this guy's got you beat:
www.cheniere.org...

He's already got a patent too:
www.rexresearch.com...

You think we'll ever see this in the public sector? I'm not counting on it.

Thanks for the blind idealism though, it's cute in a way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join