It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Place to Find a Masonic Obelisk

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

No, then I don't know what you mean. Are you telling me that you aren't going to allow the discussion of the Trinity Obelisk being Masonic? Loosing patience with what exactly? Please clarify.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Loosing patience with what exactly? Please clarify.

Non-answers to questions put to you. Obfuscation. I originally thought this was a "bait" thread, I see nothing since to deter that thought.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Twitchy, I asked you for an answer to my question (Why is the Trinity Memorial Masonic?) in your own words but you instead cited an additional obelisk which you felt was 'Masonic' in origins. I do not know how many other ways I can phrase the question.

The alleged 'Masonic' nature of the Vance memorial is no more so than the Trinity monument as well. Even though Vance was a Freemason he was also a Confederate hero, a Senator and, most nobley, a supporter of the rights of others. The monument was dedicated to his endeavors, not his Masonic affiliation.

In regards your quips dealing with Prince Hall, all Masonic jurisdictions are seperate and it is contingent upon the indivdual Grand Lodge to recognize our Prince Hall brothers. As of this time I believe 37 of the 51 Grand Lodges enjoy mutual recognition. As a side note, odd how this fact alone goes a long way to disprove some sort of nationally controlling Masonic hierarchy.

[edit on 31-1-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Non-answers to questions put to you. Obfuscation. I originally thought this was a "bait" thread, I see nothing since to deter that thought.

What exactly are you telling me Intrepid? That I haven't addressed the questions I've been asked here on this thread? Bullocks. I was asked why I thought the Trinity Monument was Masonic, and I've responded for going on 20 pages now complete with links pictures.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

What exactly are you telling me Intrepid? That I haven't addressed the questions I've been asked here on this thread? Bullocks. I was asked why I thought the Trinity Monument was Masonic, and I've responded for going on 20 pages now complete with links pictures.

WRONG ANSWER!

twitchy, is it safe to say that you will not be moved from your position if God himself tell you differently?

Then:

reply to post by intrepid

Depends on which God... God or G-D? There's a difference you know. LOL

Loosing patience with what exactly? Please clarify.

ATS is NOT your playground to screw with people as you see fit.

Thread closed. I see no further purpose for it. Feel free to submit a Complaint.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join