It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theft of Official Credentials Could Facilitate Attack At Superbowl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Theft of Official Credentials Could Facilitate Attack At Superbowl

www.hstoday.us]Fu ll Story Here

the federal government’s terrorism threat assessment of the upcoming game between the New England Patriots and New York Giants outlines concerns about stolen official law enforcement credentials, uniforms, weapons, and other equipment that could be used to “infiltrate” the stadium complex to carry out an attack.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 21-1-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Anyone that's ever been to a big game in the states knows that the protective measures are ramped up big time. Even everyday events like baseball games have new rules about bringing in bags etc. so a globally televised, live event would, understandably, garner far more protection but now we find out that the folks protecting us have lost uniforms, identification and weapons?

Perhaps we need to enforce protecting the people charged with protecting us.

www.hstoday.us]Ki mery Report Story
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 21-1-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
i seen where theve also been busting people smuggling using fake vehicles. they say everything from cable trucks to border patrol vans walmart trucks. and they look like real ones. but there not stolen and dont belong to the companies advertised on them. these guys are even wearing the uniforms.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Hopefully this is just some guys trying to watch the game for free.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Well if some terrorists manage to pull that off, expect the nukes to start flying. The gloves will be off. All it is going to take is some event like that to solidify public opinion to get rid of this threat once and for all in a big time way. The super bowl is the most hallowed modern televised tradition of the united states. Public opinion will support ANYTHING should that happen.
Now the conspiracy theorists can start on how it is actually our own government who will do it. LOL.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Ok, I have to spill some news to you all that I knew about a week ago. My mom works for a top airline in Houston, Texas. Well, one of the TSA individuals there that she is good friends with came up to her and told of an incident that had just occurred. She was told that several middle eastern men tried to get through the gate after buying one-way plane tickets to Phoenix and they all paid cash for it. They detained these guys per what my mother said, but she has never heard anything since. All she would say is that it was really serious, but no other details. Now after reading this and adding my mother's story, I am Highly suspicious that something terrible may happen at the Super Bowl!!....

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
dont worry your safe in alaska. i live in florida and i guess here in florida they learn to fly planes. so they dont target disney world. and the dolphins really sucked this year so not high the scale of targets

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by wrangell76

Thanks for sharing.

Wouldn't any terrorist, by now, know not to buy a one way ticket?

Just asking. That is like a major red flag.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Bla bla bla..... Do you have any idea how much stuff like that happens every day?

I heard the same BS about the world series...nothing will happen. Dont give in to the "terrorists are coming" crap that our Government wants you to think.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by luxor311]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

Hi seawolf,
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Could it be a distraction from something else?

But you know I was also thinking that they are constantly testing the system. My mom tells me about this all the time. You would not believe some of the things that go on at checkpoints that never gets out to the public.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by luxor311

Hi luxor311,

You know it wasn't the government I heard it from. It was my mom...and yes this really did happen and it was not leaked to the media either...so I don't quite get where you are saying to not give in to the "crap our government wants me to think"...terrorism is real in this world and there are some of these guys bent on destroying the U.S.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Americans have such short memories and are so gullible.

How many things just like this have happened since 9/11? How many events have occurred where people thought there was "more to it" or it "wasn't the end" of that particular story? How many breaches of security? How many failed attacks, or "lone nuts"? How many reports of suspicious activity?

All of that, and what has happened? Any major attacks? Any minor ones?

It doesn't matter who is responsible, whether it be foreign enemies or domestic, the fear campaign is clearly working. This has happened countless times over the last 6 years, and has never turned in to anything. Yet, Americans act as if it's some new development when we here of another one of these incidents, and we assume something is coming.

I, personally, am sick of the constant fear some people live in. This isn't new, this is going to continue to happen; the best way to deal with it is to just go with it. Don't get yourself all worked up over it.

top topics

join