It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were in contact how would you get evidence

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
Aliens did give me this technology the learn and build upon my understanding of it

They gave you this technology?!? Really?!? So you can monitor all humans as well?

BTW: By now i know you're not talking about technology in the usual meaning, which is what confused me at first.

If you're talking about beings of "light" (what a stupid word, but hey, there is no better...), you should have said so. I wouldn't call their "technology" technology..

I can explain how that works as well, if you want.

as you said a lot of it seems like fancy words to you but it is a reality to them and me.

Well, i actually believe you, when you say it is a reality to you.

But you have to understand, that there is absolutelly NO REASON anyone should believe ANYTHING you say. I mean, it's just common sense, you have to understand that.

Well I can get in contact with aliens if Im in a certain mental state or through physical contact. They can tell me anything at all and they have mastered interstellar travel so believe me they have earths "mysteries" covered in that respect.

Well, in this case, you can do something to proove you are telling the truth, without actually revealing anything about these aliens themselves.

Go into your "channeling mode" and ask them a question. The question can be about something of this world, something verifiable. Like for example ask them something about me.

Since they have the possibility to "tap" into my mind and know what i know, they should be able to know everything about me.

It would proove you are telling the truth, and wouldn't reveal ANYTHING about them at the same time. I can give you an easily verifiable example of a question, if you like.

Science cant verify what it cant understand I mean we still have "scientists saying we cant time travel because of speed and natural forces of the universe.

This is not true. If you were to offer a real new theory, it would be verifiable.
If you think it wouldn't, then you don't understand how science works.

And how is alien intervention possible without anyone remembering or knowing an intervention happened anyway? Id love to hear them explain that one.

I don't understand what you're trying to say with this. Elaborate please.

Grays are and anther species are my main contacts so I would have to ask who are you talking about anyway?

They don't have a common name, even tho people have called them several things before, all wrong..

Besides, i don't know if you're for real, so i have to be carefull what i tell you. You of all people should understand this, if what you're saying is true.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by deezee

They gave you this technology?!? Really?!? So you can monitor all humans as well?

They gave me this technology to learn how they use it and I understand it. I don't know all but I can ask all, anything (regarding circumstances to do with other contacts) that is. It doesn't include anyone, thats not for me to know. I have my rules to go by if I don't need to know than I can ask all I want and get no answer.

This is not true. If you were to offer a real new theory, it would be verifiable.
If you think it wouldn't, then you don't understand how science works.

Im not given information out like that when it is considered only a theory. Im giving an overview of what is possible, not how it works Its not my position to give anything over on a silver platter.

Go into your "channeling mode" and ask them a question. The question can be about something of this world, something verifiable. Like for example ask them something about me.

If you were a contact you would know it doesn't work like that. It is FORBIDDEN to talk to a non contactee about sensitive information, technologies or "theories" as you put it.
These arent know all tell all "space brothers" I am not in control of them I do not ask questions about things I need not know. That is their call not mine, being a contact gives me NO right to demand or ask unnecessary information.

Aliens only connect or communicate with a contact ONLY. As for the exception of the people who were apparently contacted that have been giving you information well there breaking a rule they don't know about. Even government officials know not to say anything in that area.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

If you were a contact you would know it doesn't work like that. It is FORBIDDEN to talk to a non contactee about sensitive information, technologies or "theories" as you put it.
These arent know all tell all "space brothers" I am not in control of them I do not ask questions about things I need not know. That is their call not mine, being a contact gives me NO right to demand or ask unnecessary information.

I didn't ask for any information about them, their technology or their intentions.

I asked if you can ask them something mundane, something about me, so that i could see if you are telling the truth.

As i said before, this wouldn't give out ANY secret. But it would show, that you are telling the truth.

Otherwise, there is no reason, for anyone to believe anything you say. And in that case, why say it at all, in the first place?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by deezee

OK Ill give it a shot but its going to be all me because as far as they are concerned they have no interest in someone they have never interacted with. So Ill give it a try but like I said it will be from me not them. I can ask all I want but I wont get an answer.

I can give a general answer but if you want exact details than I cant help you. Mental states and face to face contact is only meant for communication between contacts thats the main point of it.

Its like choosing one station on a radio from hundreds, you can only tune into the one.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Something mundane you could give would be like:

Do they wear garments?
Do they have finger or toe nails?
Do they have toes or fingers; how many?
Are they all the same, or are some different, taller, fatter, etc.?
Do they have pores, or hair, and where?
Do they sweat? Is their skin dry or clammy? Warm or Room Temp?
Do they wear gadgets, like glasses or watches?

Now, I'm not suggesting these -specific- things, just giving an example of a mundane thing that might give some cred to your story.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

What technology to aliens use to monitor contactees or people in general without anyone knowing or remembering it?

??

are you asking what technology do aliens use to monitor people

if you are how am I supposed to know that ...your the contactee

if your asking what I'd use
I think I try a combination of analog and digital cameras
and some webcams set to upload video online as soon as there triggered

I have some setup in my room' some setup outside monitoring my door and my window

then I some more setup further away
maybe 8 to 10 houses away with a telescopic lens (so the EM field dosen't get them)

I would also have other people monitoring too
from many different locations

PS

I'd also place all the equipment inside faraday cages where possible
and the computers with the webcams would have UPS too

and don't try telling me I'd never get a picture
because they don't want me to get any
cos if thats true explain all the UFO pictures on the net

[edit on 10-2-2008 by loki42]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

When an abductee is taken a specific message for them is told and for them only. i as a contactee am sworn to rules and codes specifically given. The friendly ones only ask trust and respect from me in exchanged for being "taken and changed". It would go against the rules to betray that. Its the way of life some people don't get to experience things others wish they had. Sorry to tell you but that wont ever change.

hold on a sec....

aren't you braking those rules and codes layed down by your alien friends
simply by coming on here and telling us that your a contactee

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

reply to post by deezee

OK Ill give it a shot but its going to be all me because as far as they are concerned they have no interest in someone they have never interacted with. So Ill give it a try but like I said it will be from me not them. I can ask all I want but I wont get an answer.

I can give a general answer but if you want exact details than I cant help you. Mental states and face to face contact is only meant for communication between contacts thats the main point of it.

Its like choosing one station on a radio from hundreds, you can only tune into the one.

what color trainers do i wear
or
what color is my girlfriends hair
or
what are the majority of books i read about

get one of these wright and I'll be impressed

mind you you could just google for my myspace or facebook page

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

reply to post by deezee

They gave me this technology to learn how they use it and I understand it. I don't know all but I can ask all, anything (regarding circumstances to do with other contacts) that is. It doesn't include anyone, thats not for me to know. I have my rules to go by if I don't need to know than I can ask all I want and get no answer.

well I got a question for you about contactees
out of all the whistleblowers and contactees out there making
videos about there alien contacts
who are telling the truth and who are lying

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by loki42
and don't try telling me I'd never get a picture
because they don't want me to get any
cos if thats true explain all the UFO pictures on the net

Very good point, Loki!

If what Drakir is saying is true, then ALL the other contactees are lying or delusional (since they should have kept to the NDA, or they wouldn't be visited again).

It would also mean, that all the UFO evidence is fake.

And another thing that this would mean, is that Drakir is pretty much the very first REAL contactee! Wow! Impressive...

I did mention, they like to feel special, didn't i?

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Well, that won't be so much fun, but hey, why not...

What would a general question about me even be?!?

I have something better in mind. Tell me this. What certain complicated device am i currently developing and testing?
It consists of three parts. The first part allows it to be small, the second part allows the third part to be safe. The third part is the main thing, and if you could guess that it would be great.

I will write down a few letters of the answer, just so no one can say i changed it in the end, to make it appear as if you didn't guess correctly.

B..k / b...t d....r c.....t for a ....r

You don't have to guess the words, a general description will do and then i will reveal the words.

Oh, and if you need me to go into any special state of mind for this, no problem, just tell me which one. I also work in this field (measuring / altering the states of mind), so i can get into pretty much any you need. I'll just hook myself up to my EEG and use an A/VS to get into that state. You can even give me the exact frequency or group of frequencies if required..

P.S. And just so you don't get confused, the device in my question has nothing to do with the ones i mentioned here. Since i build pretty much everything anyone wants, it could be anything...

Good luck!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join