It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were in contact how would you get evidence

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by loki42
dude I think your one of the most level headed people on here

Thank you, but i think you'll find many people here willing to follow logic and reason instead of wishfull thinking.

it seems to that about 75% of people who come on here
just believe a story about alien abduction without thinking about it logically
or even researching it

It only makes sense, a site like this will attract many wanna-believers and even delusional people.

All of us here believe we are searching for truth.

But if you really are searching for truth, you have to accept it, wheather you like it or not. What you want to believe should never cloud your reasoning.

Otherwise you're not searching for truth, but beliefs - almost a sort of religion.

I think the reason they do this is to have something to hold on to

That is true. And i can understand it, because many years ago, i went through something similiar.

Beliefs like that can be comforting. And if someone needs that, he will never give these beliefs up...

but you NEED skeptics in a debate like this
or you'd have people crawling out of the woodwork with insane storys
just to make money of it

The word skeptic is often used almost as an insult here.

But what does it really mean? It doesn't mean, that someone doesn't want to believe. It only means they want a good reason, before believing something.

And in my oppinion, that is the only way to ever even get close to the real truth (as opposed to the imaginary wishfull thinking based "truth").

I've seen a bunch of posts where people are say" if you don't believe .why are you here "
my answer to this would be " to confirm the incident as real or fake through objective and logical reasoning to the best of my abilities"
but then I'd just get flamed or accused of working for the government

Well said.

This is not supposed to be a forum for believing, but for seeking the truth in certain unusual areas.

They might be happy believing, but we want to KNOW. And knowledge doesn't require faith or beliefs.

It requires supportive evidence and logical reasoning, as opposed to emotional. Beliefs and emotions about something prevent you from being objective about that something.

It's stupid when people say "if you don't believe .why are you here", simply because someone wants evidence for some wild claims.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I think a "Gray" skin jacket or some shiny "Shape Shifting Reptilian Lizard" boots would be the way to go- Just watch out for PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Aliens)

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'm of the opinion, having personally seen a few very odd things, that whoever "they" are, they want to keep their presence here as sterile as possible. I know they exist and I know they are here, and that's fine for me. I'm not in the business of forcing ideas upon people...

You have to understand that most likely, these highly advanced beings are coming here into our environment to observe us in our natural state... and it's much easier to do when trhey don't know you are there. Any wildlife researcher/photographer will tell you that the more sterile the encounter, the better the footage/data is.

Also, you have to wonder why so many people are obsessed with the ideas of aliens here on Earth? In my opinion, their very presence amongst us has triggered our fascination with them because subconsciously, we know they are here.

But back to my previous point. Think of it this way:
If our own wildlife had the wits about them that we do, they would've discovered long ago that, sometimes, strange upright animals appeared and watched groups of them as they went about their business. The rumour would spread, the animals would become paranoid, and therefore, they would begin acting different, knowing that one of those strange upright creatures might be watching.

So... this sterile environment, in which alien artifacts rarely turn up, is to be expected. AND the very fact that almost EVERYONE I know has a cameraphone or some small image capturing device on them all the time is good reason enough why you don't see as many or more good quality photos as you used to. I'm sure an advanced civilization studying Earth, or grooming it, or ruling it, or whatever they're doing here, would take into consideration the evolution of technology and the need for more careful containment procedures. They can only let protocal slip so much for so long before us humans catch on. We're clever subjects.

They are highly advanced, but they do make mistakes, and they do attempt to correct their mistakes after making them.

My theory as to why we do not see good footage of UFOs or aliens nowadays, even in the midst of this prolific and highly protable technological age, is because of a combined public sterilization program, either by ET/gov't joint programs (most likely, in my eyes), or by the ETs and govt working separately, but with similar goals of media sterilization.

So, more stringent protocol, both terrestrial and non-terrestrial, has been put into place with the release of more technology to the Earthly public, in order to prevent the propogation of the reality of the situation that we are in.

Hey, sounds just like what's happening anyway, aliens or not.

Me personally, I would only provide evidence if A) I had permission from the being I was in contact with, and B) I had the guarantee of safety of myself and most importantly my loved ones.

That's where you hit a brick wall, though... I mean, I wanna live. As long as I know something, why do I have to prove it to anyone, especially if my ass in toast if I actually have something of relevance?

Evidence here and now has a heavy price. You can lose your life because of it, and even then there's no guarantees that it will get out or even if anyone will believe it. There's just so much security tied around this subject, it's just a big unnecessary risk. There's more important thigs to deal with here and now. Let's deal with meeting the aliens that obviously do exist AFTER we've dealt with ummmm not killing each other over fake religions and petty stuff like that.

I mean, there's another reason why they stay hands off. It's dangerous for everyone involved, especially the ones who are just here to observe, ya know? They don't deserve our biggotry and violence, or our disgusting germs, BLEGH!!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by deezee

Ok heres my question? Why would you be searching for the "truth" about something which you have not experienced. Its like asking someone to prove to you what clothes Jesus was wearing. Unless you were there and experienced it you'll never know so why keep reaching for something you cant obtain.

These aren't "space buddies" from out of town. Grays are a complex advanced race who are capable of things you cant imagine. There not going to deliberately leave things to be discovered if they don't want to

Draw your conclusions from pictures and videos. Ill give you some truth that is rarely remembered and almost never told.

When an abductee is taken a specific message for them is told and for them only. i as a contactee am sworn to rules and codes specifically given. The friendly ones only ask trust and respect from me in exchanged for being "taken and changed". It would go against the rules to betray that. Its the way of life some people don't get to experience things others wish they had. Sorry to tell you but that wont ever change.

Im not trying to offend you but unless you get abducted then thats all the info I can give its no different to the governments of today. Some secrets will always be kept hidden.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul the seeker

Also i assume sometimes when these UFOs show up, your cam will simply not work.

A good quality mechanical film camera should do the trick. If you claim that you had one of those during 'contact' and it didn't work then we're in the twilight zone or something

[edit on 30/1/2008 by PsykoOps]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
Ok heres my question? Why would you be searching for the "truth" about something which you have not experienced.

Why not?

What's wrong with being curious about something? What's wrong with trying to find the truth about that something?

Its like asking someone to prove to you what clothes Jesus was wearing. Unless you were there and experienced it you'll never know so why keep reaching for something you cant obtain.

Actually, i wasn't asking anyone to proove anything to me.

I was just discussing the best way to get to the truth about something.

My point being, that without any supporting evidence, everything is just speculation.

Speculation without any supporting evidence is useless and can prevent you from seeing the real truth, because it can obscure it.

In fact, there is so much speculation, wishfull thinking, lying and even delusions in this area, that it is hard to see, if there is anything to it at all.

The fact that we are still curious about it, despite all this, only shows, that we are trying to be as open minded about it as possible, even after being dissapointed time and time again.

Many of us are curious about this, but the thing is, that there is no way for us to know for sure if it is true or not.

So all we can do is, to consider ALL possibilities, and accept the most probable as the most likely explanation so far. And if any evidence should ever surface, we should reconsider the possibilities and again assign them probabilities. And while doing so, we should not allow our judgement to be clouded, by what we want to believe.

That's all i was saying. I don't know what you thought i wanted to say. If i haven't explained my position good enough, feel free to ask whatever you like..

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Through the Solar Energy displaced into the body.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by deezee

My point being, that without any supporting evidence, everything is just speculation.

This is my point exactly. You wont get any supporting evidence unless you actually have been abducted in the first place. It may be unfortunate but that is the way it goes. Its only hard to see the facts because you are thinking in a humanistic way, By this I mean that grays don't work the same way we do. They work to their own agenda in a completely different way.

Think of it as comparing to different belief systems and coming to the same conclusion it just wont work. Heres a scenario.

If you met me face to face and asked specific questions about how they think, their technology, how they travel anywhere they want, my answer is blunt but there's no way I would tell you. Now multiply that by how many people have been taken (and most importantly remember it) and contactees who withhold information like myself and you have a lot of untold info.

The people who know wont tell and the people who don't know can guess. Thats the whole premise.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

reply to post by deezee

If you met me face to face and asked specific questions about how they think, their technology, how they travel anywhere they want, my answer is blunt but there's no way I would tell you. Now multiply that by how many people have been taken (and most importantly remember it) and contactees who withhold information like myself and you have a lot of untold info.

The people who know wont tell and the people who don't know can guess. Thats the whole premise.

well that all seems very convenient

"we ( the contactees ) know but we are not going to tell you"

is it a case of you won't answer or you can't..?????

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

well that all seems very convenient

"we ( the contactees ) know but we are not going to tell you"

Oh come on..

He can't. He clearly stated, that he had to sign a non disclosure agreement..

Anyway, i didn't see the point in asking anything, even if he was willing to tell.
But remember, when i said it makes them feel special?
Hmm....

"I know something you don't, and i wish i could tell you, but i can't."

Doesn't that make it all the more mysterious? It just makes you want to ask all the more, now that you know you can't, right?

Right.. I know it works on many, but...

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
If I were in contact with aliens, here's what I'd do:

I'd fall on my knees and BEG them to show themselves in a public place.

I know most people won't mind making new friends and the ones that turn it into a war of the worlds, we'll just declare them officially insane.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by loki42

Ok heres your chance to shine. If you can answer this question you can ask me ONLY ONE question you have and I will answer it. If you agree than by all means answer this question:

What technology to aliens use to monitor contactees or people in general without anyone knowing or remembering it?

No references to my posts will be accepted. I want YOUR answer in YOUR words as to what YOU know and how the technology works.

I await your answer, non contactee

[edit on 8-2-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by deezee

You want to have a shot, same rules apply. If you can answer this question you can ask me ONLY ONE question you have and I will answer it. If you agree than by all means answer this question:

What technology to aliens use to monitor contactees or people in general without anyone knowing or remembering it?

No references to my posts will be accepted. I want YOUR answer in YOUR words as to what YOU know and how the technology works.

You want the truth, its right here all you have to do is answer the question.

I await your answer, non contactee

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

A semi organic "hologram" network, that works in a similiar way, as the human brain.
By extrapolating information from the hologram, they can tap into the consciousness of all human beings at once, the combined consciousness of which gives them not only the location of all people, but even what they are thinking, seeing, hearing or feeling.

The reason this works is, because holograms are fractal - if you cut one into 10 pieces, all 10 will still contain the same information as the original, only smaller. A fractal supercomputer must then be used, to extrapolate and show information on a specific subject.

The best way this can be described is quantum entanglement. An entangled pair of virtual particles will show the same caracteristics, no matter how far they are separated, allowing to monitor one, and gather information about the other one instantaneously, even on the other side of the galaxy.

I don't know what they call the device that does this, in their alien language tho...

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by deezee

Hmm. It has resemblance to how it works for real but hey good try.

Did you research information on how it works or have you had contact before, just curious from the information your provided. if you researched it than top marks for that. Now its lokis go.

See what his answer is.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Hmm. It has resemblance to how it works for real but hey good try.

Just a resemblance? Which aliens are we talking about again?

The ones i'm talking about are using that exact technology. Unfortunatelly it's hard to explain it's workings in detail, because of our less advanced scientific theories.
But quantum entanglement is the closest explanation earth's science has to offer so far.
Quantum holography is the next step, because it uses quantum entanglement, by sending one of the entangled particles inside of what you want information on, and the other particle of the entangled pair is then used to collect information, the first one gathered.

It's really the only way, if you mean long range and instantaneous.

But if you're talking from the earth's orbit, then say so. That is a different technology. But first, let's make sure we're talking about the same species...

Did you research information on how it works or have you had contact before, just curious from the information your provided.

I've been in contact with many contactees before you. You're the first one, that had to sign a confidentiality agreement.
I have not been in contact with aliens myself tho.

if you researched it than top marks for that.

I'm involved in technological (mostly hi tech electronics) research. My company developes pretty much any device anyone wants, as long as it is possible.

But maybe some other contactee told me a bit about that technology, and i just filled in the blanks, and explained it with a proper theory..

Hmm, maybe i'll tell you later. If you should turn out to be trustworthy, and not just another person with imaginary (alien) friends. I still haven't decided on that...

You have to understand, that it is nothing personal. It's just, that most of the contactees i've known, were just delusional. So i have to make sure, before believing anything.. I hope you understand that. It's just common sense.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by deezee

But if you're talking from the earth's orbit, then say so. That is a different technology. But first, let's make sure we're talking about the same species...

The information was gained from the grey species and another which I "connect with" and cannot mention. These species are way beyond any technology here on earth that I can guarantee.

You're the first one, that had to sign a confidentiality agreement.

This is a verbal agreement between me and they grey if I did not except it life would have gone back to the same monotonous repetitive circle that it is today. My journey in life has opened up doors to me I didn't even see before. You said you haven't been in contact with Allen's before but yet the contacts you have met freely tell you this information? They are breaking a code they don't even remember or weren't given but the gray's can take care of that, its not my mission to sensor people.

Hmm, maybe i'll tell you later. If you should turn out to be trustworthy, and not just another person with imaginary (alien) friends. I still haven't decided on that...

Trust me nothing you tell me will be anything new. The technology you have mentioned is already outdated. It takes way to much power and holograms are pretty old. Grey UFOs dont have a central cpu system embedded in their crafts so quantum computing is out of the question. It operates on a different source of energy and requires no physical interaction what so ever.

Ask your company to tell you about Universal Binary Time and Harmonics Matrix Frequency and the only response you will get is a baffled face. Locating every person on earth requires minimal energy and resources which means quantum technology isn't even necessary. Your thinking of forces that already exist not untapped forces of law which can be bent or reshuffled at will. That means no friction, gravity, etc.

Read through what I hinted and written about and I can assure you it is not of a delusional mind.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

The technology you have mentioned is already outdated. It takes way to much power and holograms are pretty old. Grey UFOs dont have a central cpu system embedded in their crafts so quantum computing is out of the question. It operates on a different source of energy and requires no physical interaction what so ever.

Are you sure you really understood what i wrote?
I wasn't talking about holograms, neither quantum computers.

I was talking about the holographic explanation of the working of the brain. I should have said fractal. Fractal supercomputers don't have "CPUs" in the original meaning of the word.
And quantum entanglement is not a technology, it's a universal state, of entangled particle pairs.

Trust me nothing you tell me will be anything new.

How can you be so sure? Did the aliens upload omniscience into your brain?
Or did you mean, that you know more about physics and science in general, than anyone else on earth, because they thaught you all this?
Is there absolutelly nothing, anywhere on this planet, that you wouldn't know about? I don't understand...

Read through what I hinted and written about and I can assure you it is not of a delusional mind.

Well, you have to understand, that there is no way for me to verify that what you're saying is true. Especially when you limit what you're saying.

If you were to offer one explanation, that science doesn't know of yet, which could be verified, now that would be something.

Otherwise it's just some fancy words.

BTW: I was not talking about the Greys.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by deezee

Fractal supercomputers don't have "CPUs" in the original meaning of the word.
And quantum entanglement is not a technology, it's a universal state, of entangled particle pairs.

I meant cpu is in a type of control centre or a "brain" if you will, not a cpu in general. And I also thought you were talking about quantum computing as in processing power not a universal state.

Aliens did give me this technology the learn and build upon my understanding of it as you said a lot of it seems like fancy words to you but it is a reality to them and me.

Is there absolutely nothing, anywhere on this planet, that you wouldn't know about? I don't understand...

Well I can get in contact with aliens if Im in a certain mental state or through physical contact. They can tell me anything at all and they have mastered interstellar travel so believe me they have earths "mysteries" covered in that respect.

Or did you mean, that you know more about physics and science in general, than anyone else on earth, because they thaught you all this?

Only contacts who are genetically identical to me would know as much as I have been taught are we are being taught by aliens far beyond earth so as for do I know all no I dont but I can ask all.

If you were to offer one explanation, that science doesn't know of yet, which could be verified, now that would be something.

Science cant verify what it cant understand I mean we still have "scientists saying we cant time travel because of speed and natural forces of the universe. All that can be bypassed they just don't know how, where I have access to the people that do. And how is alien intervention possible without anyone remembering or knowing an intervention happened anyway? Id love to hear them explain that one.

Grays are and anther species are my main contacts so I would have to ask who are you talking about anyway?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
...whoever "they" are, they want to keep their presence here as sterile as possible.

You have to understand that most likely, these highly advanced beings are coming here into our environment to observe us in our natural state... and it's much easier to do when trhey don't know you are there. Any wildlife researcher/photographer will tell you that the more sterile the encounter, the better the footage/data is.

I think you may be on to something here, but not exactly like you're thinking.

Instead of them 'sterilizing' the area and the memory -after- the event, consider that they do it before and during the event.

If they are actually appearing in full body form, I think it would be likely not to be in an actual physical incarnation. It would be a holographic, electromagnetic projection.

Why?

Good question. Consider how dangerous it could be to actually physically interact with the local (often poisonous and dangerous) flora and fauna of an (to them) alien planet, such as Earth, with its teeming hordes?

That way, they could realistically interact, but with perfect safety. It would be to them like when we wear 'data gloves' and 'virtual reality'. I mean why go to the trouble when you could sit in your alien 'pod' and interact remotely.

Thus, guess what? Being virtual, you could never get any trace evidence, nothing on your clothes, and no sharp instruments to grab and hide. The instruments would have real (electro-magnetic) effects, but you couldn't 'grab' them and photographs might not show anything.

Now, remember, if this is technology thousands of years ahead of ours it would be indistinguishable to us from reality. Thus the puzzle. All we know is the normal evidence collection (filming, etc.) doesn't work.

Make sense? Just a thought.

[edit on 8-2-2008 by Badge01]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join